2*—A Newbie Pack and Memories
784 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After tapping on the button, I immediately felt something course all over my body. I wondered if it was this so-called 'acceptance'.

Then another blasted screen appeared in front of me.

Congratulations on initializing the Playboy System! Now that you have reached the lowest point in your life, even considering giving up, you can only move upwards! Leave behind the dead, toxic ties holding you back and embark into a new journey, to get every girl you desire!

You have received the Newbie Pack — OPEN 

I sighed, for the upteenth time, looking at the empty right side of the bed, despite it being well past bedtime. Like always, my wife was sleeping in the sofa, as she had ever since... it, happened.

I clenched my teeth and tapped on [OPEN].

Four new screens blotted my vision shortly after.

You have received a Skill Coupon — USE
 
You have received a Random Stat Point — USE
 
You have received a Common Lootbox — USE
 
You have received 20 Points

I rubbed the bridge of my nose at the unnecessarily convoluted hallucination, but after the last message disappeared on its own, clicked on the first [USE] anyway. I was already too far down the rabbit hole to back down.

 
You have used a Skill Coupon! Please choose one of the three following Skills:

— Eloquence (Common) Lv1 : You can better express yourself with words and transmit your emotions—or the ones you wish to transmit—through them. Effect scales with Charisma.

— Mindread (Rare) Lv1: Read a person's surface thoughts. Can be used onced a day, for a maximum of 5 minutes. Range and depth of reading scale with Intelligence.

— Perfumed Perspiration (Uncommon) Lv1: Your sweat becomes a weak aphrodisiac, improving its smell and causing females who inhale it to become increasingly aroused the longer the exposure. Effect scales with Endurance.

Skills are drawn at random and can appear again in a future draw if not chosen.

As I looked at the three options, I couldn't help but become disgusted at myself for even thinking them up. Reading someone's mind would be the ultimate invasion of privacy, a completely immoral thing that any person with a shred of decency wouldn't do even if it was within their power, and the sweat option wasn't much better. Using aphrodisiacs to artificially arouse women in order to bed them was nothing if not amoral. Worse, if this were a real thing, an actual biological mutation, I would never even be able to turn it off, thus permantly arousing every woman around me.

Disgusting.

Without a single doubt or regret, I picked the first option. It was actually quite a good one, and if this wasn't all just a figment of my imagination, it would help me both in my job and when talking to my wife Alice. Or when trying to, at least.

I felt a sensation similar to before, of a strange energy rushing into my body, this time settling in my brain, making a spot in the center of my head, perhaps a few inches behind my forehead tingle, but I shrugged it off as my mind playing tricks on me.

That still left me with two screens in front of me, however, and so I clicked on the next.

Random Stat Point assigned to Penis Size.

Congratulations! You have unlocked the Special Stat; Penis Size!

Special Stats can generally only be improved with Stat Points.

Is this some kind of joke? What kind of 'stat' is penis—

My thoughts were stopped dead as that weird energy suddenly flowed to my loins, and I felt it do something, which felt like it should hurt but didn't.

Hurriedly, I flung the thin bedsheet away and pulled down my pants and boxers, and found a hardening member, perhaps due to what it had just been subjected to.

As it finished growing hard, I touched it with my hand, to confirm it was really mine. It was larger, thicker, its veins more pronounced than before, the foreskin now covering none of the gland when erect.

But, wrapping my hand around it, the sensation confirmed it did indeed belong to me.

For some reason, the first direction my thoughts went in was the reaction that Alice would have if she saw it.

I imagined her, picturing in my head her cute, slightly round face, framed in long locks of silky black hair, both her small mouth and large, bright eyes wide open in surprise as she beheld my enhanced tool, looming above her and casting its shadow onto her face, obscuring it being its thickness.

I then imagined me railing her, taking her, bending her over the kitchen counter and thrusting into her like a maddened bull, her perfect ass rippling like a waterbed every time I hilted her and my hips and balls slapped against her, making her cry out in unhinged pleasure.

"Ooh! Ryan! Yeahhh! AaAhHhH! Right there! RhiiGht thHEere! I love youuu!"

"I love you too!"

I didn't know when I had began to masturbate, furiously stroking my enlarged shaft, repeatedly peeling off its foreskin only to pull it back up, but as that thought came over me, and those words unwittingly left my mouth, I let out a strangled cry and busted, sending a spray of white seed flying and landing all over my belly and chest, weeks of pent-up seed released in one single, mind-numbing orgasm.

I lay there, on my back, eyes closed, pathetically covered in my own cum as my dick softened, my breath ragged, my mind hazy.

Only after a while did I regain my wits, and immediately regret my actions, hurriedly cleaning myself up with a corner of the rumpled bedsheets.

Oh god, what did I just do!? She could've heard me! She should be asleep by now but... Damn. I'm just... pathetic. There are no other words to describe me. What kind of loser masturbates to his own wife?

I sighed yet again.

The kind that hasn't had sex in months, I guess...

And screaming "I love you", like a broken-hearted idiot. I can't believe I did that.

My thoughts paused for a beat.

I... thought I didn't feel anything for Alice anymore, but... I guess that wasn't true. I might have been somehow holding back my feelings, or something... but, I really do still love her. I've never stopped loving her. I can't believe I had let myself think otherwise.

The thought made the world seem a bit less dark.

Of course, how couldn't I, after all we've been through, together?

Lying in that messy bed, in that empty, dirty, dark, dank room, a warm smile briefly appeared on my lips as I recalled some of our memories together.

 


 

A dark corner. Three figures looming over a fourth, Bright red blood splattering on the concrete floor.

A cry of surprise and pain.

"You fucking maggot, how dare you come to our school without money!? It seems you've gotten rebellious."

"N–no, s–sorry..."

"Too late for apologies now, punk. Tsk. We need to remind you of your place, you fucktard. We stop beating you for a while and you start getting all cocky on us."

"P–please, mercy..."

"Oh, shut yar trap! I'ad to skip lunch because'a ya, so I've a lot of stress to take out on yar body!"

Punches. Kicks. A boy curled up in fetal position. Pain.

"Hey, what the hell are you three doing!? Leave him alone!"

A figure, face illuminated by the fleeting sun.

A black-haired angel.

 


 

A bench in a park, the twilight sun dying the sky crimson.

A boy in a school uniform. An offering; a vermillion chrysanthemum.

"Allie! P–please go out with me!"

A blush as red as the sky. As red as the flower changing hands.

"Y–yes, I will!"

 


 

A large, dark room. A cinema; a bad film playing in the background.

Few occupied seats, surrounded by empty ones.

A pair, awkwardly sitting side by side.

A witty comment. A nervous laugh. An uncertain glance. A hand moving slightly, slowly.

Interlocking fingers.

Peace. Two blushing smiles.

 


 

A girlish room, sun streaming in from an open window. Crumpled boy band posters lying in a trashcan.

"S-so, we're doing this..."

Nervous shuffling.

"Y-yeah, I'm kinda nervous, but it's supposed to feel really good... plus, with how long we've been going out, we should have done it already..."

A blush. Bruised pride.

"S–sorry about that, I– I guess I should be more proactive."

Widening eyes. Hands waving wildly.

"Wha– no, I didn't mean–!"

A bold step forward. Hands grabbing shoulders, lips meeting lips.

And pulling back a moment later.

A chaste peck on the lips.

"W—well, that wasn't so bad..."

"Again. Please." A breathy request.

 


 

An overly tidy room, posters lining the walls. A locked door, a closed window.

A bed. A boy and a girl.

A hot breath. A caress.

"You know this already, but... i–it's my first time... please be gentle."

"Yeah. S–same."

A laugh.

"Hey! Stop that, Allie!"

"S–sorry, hahaha, just... 'same'? Really?"

A kiss. A moan of surprise. A shred of regained composure.

"I love you, Allie."

"Eh? S–s–same..."

A chortle. Another kiss.

"Alright... I'll put it in now."

"Nnhhhhh!"

 


 

A laptop. A girl– woman, in booty shorts.

"We both got accepted! I knew you'd do it, Ryan! If I was able to make a dummy like you pass the entrance exam, it seems I might be a gifted tutor, fufufu!"

A playful shove.

"S–shut up! The exam wasn't that hard, anyway. I knew I had it in the bag. Still... thanks, Allie."

A giggle. A hug.

 


 

White and black. A vaulted ceiling. Friends and family.

Two beaming smiles.

A vow.

"I do." "I do."

An exchange of rings. A passionate kiss.

 


 

A grey sofa. Two pounding hearts. Fear and expectation.

A red line on white, a second one appearing next to it.

"It–it's positive. Ryan, it's positive. What are we going to–"

A tackle. A deep kiss.

"We're going to be parents! I'm going to be a father!"

A boisterous laugh. A gentle gaze.

"Don't worry Alice, it'll all work out somehow. I'll make sure of it. I will do whatever it takes."

A small smile. A peck on the lips.

"Thanks. I love you, Ryan. I always will."

"Me too, Alice. I love you."

18