16**–Comfort and Lust (1)
445 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unfortunately had to divide this scene into two chapters because it ended up over 4k words long. I strongly recommend waiting until next chapter is up to read it all at once.

Also, I probably have to add smut as a genre now.

 

•Do 1000 push-ups (400/1000)

•Do 1000 sit-ups (700/1000)

•Do 1000 squats (500/1000)

•Run 20 miles (7/20)

 

Three miles, huh? Not bad.

I dismissed the System screen with a mental command, satisfied with the Mission’s progress. I hadn’t ran as much as last time and had taken considerably longer to do so, but that was to be expected given I’d had to stick to the pace of someone who had stayed on a couch 16+ hours a day for several months. It was already impressive for Alice to have run this much.

Though that pales in comparison to how impressive it is for her to have mustered the courage to go out in the first place, after what happened. Actually, I should tell her that. She deserves some praise.

I turned back towards the wan in question, who currently was taking her coat off now that we were back inside, and waited for her to finish hanging it before slowly approaching and planting a quick, bold kiss on her lips. 

I pulled back before she even realized what had happened, then watched with a smirk as a belated blush crept up her cheeks.

”Wh- wha-“ she stammered, unable to even form a proper sentence.

I grinned impishly.

“It was a ‘good job’ kiss,” I said, my voice playful. Then, I shifted to a more sober, earnest tone. “In all seriousness, though... I'm proud of you, Alice. Really proud. You were very brave back there, facing your fears head on like that. It can't have been easy, and yet, it was you who made the decision all on your own."

She said nothing, merely staring at me mutely, her eyes watery. I brushed her cheek with my fingertips, guiding some stray hair strands behind her ear, then spoke back up, unable to hold back the emotions brewing, roiling within my chest.

"I know I'm repeating myself, but I'm just so, so proud of you. I'm grateful for having such a brave, strong woman as my wife."

I barely noticed as my lips rose into a gentle smile 

"R–Ryan..." she practically breathed out my name, voice low and throaty.

"I..." She grabbed two fistfuls of my shirt and pulled me close, pressing her face against my chest, the tears that had begun falling unbidden now soaking my shirt. With not a moment of hesitation I wrapped my arms around her back in a loving embrace, while reassuring whispers left my lips.

"Shhhh, shhhh, it's okay, honey, it's okay now. We'll be alright. It's gonna be alright."

"Thank you..." She whispered, eyes watery, voice broken. I merely ran my hands in comforting circles around her slender back.

"No need for that. You can always count on me. I love you."

I always will.

We spent a quiet moment just like that, locked in embrace, as her erratic breathing and rapid heartbeat gradually calmed down, synchronizing with my own. Finally, she separated, looking at me with a whorshipping, love-filled gaze.

I smiled to myself; I was getting déjà vu.

I caressed her cheek. She nuzzled into my palm, glazed, swooning eyes locking onto mine.

Wordlessly, our faces began to close in on each other's, as if pulled by some unseen force. I gazed into her limpid irises, a brown so dark it was like an abyss, and they gazed back at me. Her eyes were lidded, her breath hitched, and her face flushed; a sight so lovely I wished to forever etch it into memory.

I barely registered as her velvet lips met her mine once more, this time far more passionately. Our bodies pressed up against each other, touching, feeling, pressing.

Ah... this is...

The intoxicating haze that had consumed my higher thoughts only cleared slightly when I felt a soft thump through my wife's soft body and noticed she'd been sandwiched between myself and the wall, her bountiful mounds pressing up against my chest.

I gulped. Audibly.

I pulled my head back, just enough for our lips to come apart, and whispered in a trembling voice, "W-we should stop, love. At this rate..."

"No. I need you. Now," Alice responded, her voice a husky sigh, before smashing her lips back into mine as I backed off futilely.

I had lost to her again, it seemed.

I definitely lost, but... why does that not sound so bad? 

Our exchange grew more and more heated, more sloppy, and I couldn't stop my loins from hardening at the familiar yet oh-so-novel feeling of her pillowy body against mine, her glossy lips against mine, her dexterous tongue against mine.

This... might be dangerous...

It was as if a flashbang had gone off in my time. My senses were useless, my thoughts addled; only Alice existed. Her lips, her breasts, her hands. 

There was only her.

We broke off after God knows how long, greedily sucking in air.

”R–Ryan, I… I  can’t wait any longer.”

I gulped once more.

She desperately wanted me, and it showed not only in her words, but her actions, too. I could feel Alice's hands grasping, reaching for me, overcoming the hesitation born from time apart, tearing down the barriers she had built between us.

I closed my eyes, focusing on the feeling of her hands on me as she began by exploring my back, tentatively at first then slowly growing in confidence, moving up and down, roaming its surface through the thin shirt, rediscovering its shapes and contours. 

She moved up to my neck, slender fingers tracing my jawline and leaving me quivering, and back down to my tear-stained chest where she cupped my pecs slightly then, not quite groping despite the clear lust fueling her actions.

She reluctantly moved on to my midsection, where defined abs were beginning to appear, or rather come back, after years of hiding, hibernating behind a warm blanket of fat. She felt them up with her fingers, tracing the lines over my shirt as she found them.

Throughout all of all this, her movements remained slow, hesitant almost, like a jumpy rabbit entering a wolf's den, ready to bolt, to run away in a moment, as if she were expecting me to cut her off or stop her, to snap at her, to remind her of the boundaries she herself had set. At least, they was how I interpreted it. Maybe I was way off the mark. I couldn't read her thoughts, after all.

Nor do I want to ever do so, I thought, remembering a certain System Skill.

Still, to try to encourage her, I resumed our kiss and let my own hands roam, finally giving them free reign and letting my palms caress her slender back, a feeling once again so familiar and yet so novel after months without having experienced it.

She moaned softly into my mouth as I moved my hands up to her stiff shoulders and massaged them slowly, my not insignificant massaging skills and my knowledge of her body working in tandem to hit all the right spots and drain away the accumulated tension from stress, bad postures and the two heavy globes weighing down her chest.

Speaking of...

As I finished the slow massage, I broke off our kiss to get a better angle and allowed one of my hands wander a bit lower, just above her breast. Opening my eyes, I was met with lidded, slightly red-rimmed eyes looking back at me, bewitching and dancing with barely contained lust.

Fighting not to get lost in that enthralling gaze and barely able to hold myself back, I gave her a questioning look, wordlessly asking if I could go further.

She froze for a moment, but it was not out of fear. Indeed, a moment later she nodded slightly, and I felt her own roaming hands get bolder as she did—even taking a second to unclasp her bra below her shirt, causing it to it fall to the floor—perhaps encouraged by the way I clearly craved her, even after all this time. Meanwhile, my own hands moved down to grope her gravid breasts, and I soon felt my hands sink into the impossibly soft flesh.

I nearly moaned at the feeling. I had already noticed that they seemed plumper than before, but when feeling them, the difference was far more noticeable. They'd gotten larger during her pregnancy, of course, but it seemed like lazing around for months had made them grow even further, perhaps from fat accumulating inside them. I wasn't quite sure how that worked.

No need to overthink things. Something this amazing requires no explanation. I'll just be thankful that I get to enjoy this feeling.

Alice's moans grew more heated as I gently, then more and more roughly kneaded her incredible boobs, sinking my hands into their pliant flesh, squashing them together, pushing them up, even finding the erect nipples through her shirt—not a hard task with the tents they created in the fabric—and clamping them with my fingers, pinching and rolling them.

She moaned loudly into my mouth as I did so, then fell onto my chest as her shaking legs bent inwards and buckled, no longer able to support her weight due to what must've been a particularly strong orgasm.

In a show of commendable reflexes, my hands moved down and grabbed her perfect, round ass, stopping her from falling.

Oh my lord, her asscheeks feel heavenly.

Once she recovered from her peak, her lips having at some point found mine, she practically threw my shirt off, causing our mouths to separate for a moment, which she took to say, "I love you so much," in hushed, breathy words between pants, before she smashed them back against mine.

With renewed confidence, one hand groped my left pec, and the other snaked its way beneath my pants and boxers, finding my completely erect rod and wrapping its fingers around my girth.

As she felt it up, Alice broke the kiss once more.

"Wow...” She paused for a moment. “Ryan, is it just me, or does it feel... bigger?"

I froze at her words, panicking internally.

Oh god, how could I forget about that!? Of course she'd notice! And, she isn't ready to know about the System yet... but I can't just lie to her!

I... I guess I'll have to be vague.

"That's... you know that secret I said you weren’t ready to hear? This… has to do with that. Like I said before, I can tell you if you want, though I'm not sure how well you'll take it." I responded, very much grateful for Eloquence's steering.

“Ah… I– I see... I guess I should wait until you think I'm ready...”

She seemed concerned, as was normal, but didn't inquire further, instead focusing on getting my pants off, then my boxers, and once my tool was freed, slowly stroking it with one hand, wrapping it around it and moving it from the base to the tip, running slow circles over it before moving back down. My precum was quick to flow out and lubricate her palm, making the movement smoother and that much more pleasurable.

My breathing hitched, but unwilling to be left only on the receiving end, I slipped my hands under her tight jeans and panties, kneading her fat ass cheeks, smushing them together then spreading them, their texture heavenly under my palms and fingers. The hand stroking my towering erection didn't help my concentration, but I tried to keep my movements steady through the pleasure.

I swear I didn't use to lose my focus so much over a handjob. I guess my months as an incel are showing...

As Alice began jacking me faster and faster, I felt a pressure on my taint from below that was applied bit by bit, increasing until it stopped at the perfect sweet spot; strong enough to be arousing without causing any discomfort, or even pain.

Looking down, I confirmed that Alice was pressing her knee up against it, which pulled my balls up as she jerked me off fast and hard, one of my favourite plays.

Right next to the entrance, too. We hadn't been this hungry for each other since highschool.

I smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, accompanied by a little ass squeeze.

"You really know me too well, Alice– Ooohh, that's it," I praised her, then descended into groans and low moans as she proceeded to kiss and suckle at the side of my neck, yet another of my weak spots.

Popped off after a few seconds, having left a sizeable hickey l, and smiled back, giving me a slightly longer kiss.

"I'd be damned if I didn't, after so many years. Nhhh... I also love what you're doing with my ass... you can knead it harder if you want. It's yours to play with," she said seductively, her arousal evident, breath coming in steamy huffs and puffs.

In any case, hearing her words I upped the intensity slightly, but didn't dare to go further since my pleasure-addled mind might not allow me to properly control my strength.

"I... guh, if I go any harder, I might bruise it. Ahhh... Better not to..."

"I don't... nnnhhhh... I don't care. Do whatever you want with it. I... ahhh... I love it. I want you to touch me more. To make my body yours again. There are some things I'm not ready for yet, but... a-aahhh... everything else, I want you to do to me. I don't care if I can't sit afterwards."

There were several things that passed through my mind as I heard her.

Your body was never mine.

You don't belong to me.

I don't want to hurt you.

Please don't force yourself.

But I knew, or maybe it was Eloquence that told me, that those weren't things she wanted to hear right now. Perhaps another time, in another context. But not now.

So I grabbed her ass harder.

9