Chapter 2
242 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Urgh"

Terry opens up his eyes and immediately takes his phone and checks the time.

"Eleven in the morning? Damn. I must be exhausted."

Terry has been sleeping for twelve hours. After taking his phone, he gets up from his bed and walks to the bathroom. He spent half an hour taking a bath and shaving before walking toward the kitchen and taking some frozen dumplings from the refrigerator.

"I should really buy more frozen dumplings. This is the last batch of dumplings."

While waiting for the water to boil, Terry decides to make a cup of coffee and check his newly created youtube channel called [Terriyaki].

"PFFFT! What?"

Terry sprayed the water he drank across the room after seeing the amount of view his video got. Terry finished making that video at seven pm meaning that in a matter of sixteen hours, his video had already reached four million views, and he got more than three thousand subscribers.

"Is it really that good? I thought it was not that good."

Terry did not know that his new skill had already altered his way of thinking. To him, that animation did not have a good drawing. To him, that drawing is four out of ten, but to the other, it was a great drawing.

"Well, I guess it was good enough to get into trending. Should I try to monetize this channel? Heh, why the hell not."

After his coffee and dumpling are made, Terry takes those to his computer desk and turns on his computer. Just as he was about to put the dumpling in his mouth, the familiar blue panel appeared in front of him.

 

DING

 

"Oh, come on! Can you at least wait for me to put the first food inside my mouth?!?"

 

Your daily Sign-In is available. Do you want to sign in?
Y/N

 

Terry pressed the 'Y' button, and unlike before, he did not get any headache at all. He had already gotten ready for the incoming headache, but he did not get any headache, to his surprise. Terry opens his eyes and sees the panel in front of him.

 

Congratulations!
You become the owner of Aira Flash Apartement. Someone will send the ownership document to your house

 

"What? Aira Flash Apartment? The whole apartment? As in the whole building? Or I just own one or two rooms?"

Terry looked at the panel in front of him in confusion. The system stayed silent at all the questions he asked. He decided that he did not need to think about it too much and continued to eat his dumplings.

~Three hours later~

While Terry is changing clothes in his room for his weekly food shopping, a black Mercedes-Maybach S-class is parked in front of Terry's house. A few seconds later, a man wearing a suit gets out of the car and walks toward the front door.

The man looked at the house that was not too big but not too small either, but he was confused why the new owner of a rather large and successful apartment decided to live in this place. However, he met many weird rich people in his lifetime, and he chose not to ask a rich person for a taste of living.

This man is Budi Gunawan. The current Director of the Aira Flash Apartment. He never knew that a company was willing to sell their property to someone, especially an individual. While he is confused about that decision, he will not question it.

After waiting for a few seconds, the door opens up, and Budi can see a young man wearing a simple shirt and shorts behind the door.

"Are you mister Terry?"

"Yes, that's me. What can I do for you? Please, get inside. We will talk in the living room."

"Excuse me"

Budi looked around the room and was impressed that it was cleaner than he thought it would be. He always believed that a young man's room would always be dirty. He was a young man, after all.

"Please take a seat. Do you want some tea or coffee?"

"Coffee, please"

Budi sees Terry walk to the kitchen, and after a few minutes, he comes back with a pair of cups of coffee.

"Please enjoy."

"Thank you."

He takes the cup and takes a sip of the coffee. To his surprise, the coffee is delicious. He thought that Terry would use instant coffee, but it looked like that was not the case.

"Anyway, let me introduce myself first. My name is Budi Gunawan. I'm the head director of Aira Flash apartment. It is nice to meet you."

"Ah, I see. My name is Terry Hernandes. It is nice to meet you too."

"As you probably already guessed, I came here to give you the document regarding the passing of ownership of Aira Flash apartment."

"Very well, can I see the document?"

"Of course."

Budi takes out the document from his bag and gives it to Terry, who immediately reads it. After a few minutes, Terry nodded his head. The document is the real one. He never thought that he would own a massive building and the land around it.

Now, the only problem he has is how to manage this apartment. While he had a few million dollars in the form of a bitcoin that he bought in the past, he did not want to work to maintain the apartment.

He was even willing to sell the apartment if not for the troublesome amount of steps selling that massive building, from the paperwork to searching the buyers.

"So, is there anything more I can do for you?"

Budi looks at Terry before saying.

"What do you want to do with the Apartment, sir?"

With the ownership being transferred, Budi and many people working in the Aira Flash apartment have a massive chance of losing their jobs. The company that previously owned the apartment already said that their job is dependent on the new owner. If the owner wants to bulldoze the apartment? They will lose their job. If he decides to let the apartment stay as its original purpose? They can keep their job.

And Budi wants to keep his job intact as he just got promoted to head Director.

"If I want to keep the apartment with its original purpose, what will you do to make this apartment successful?"

Budi then begins to explain his vision to his new potential boss. On the other hand, Terry is busy thinking about leaving this troublesome matter to Budi and letting him take care of the apartment for him while he enjoys his day inside his house.

Terry did not know what the man in front of him was talking about, but by its look, Budi wanted to make the apartment successful.

After a few minutes of talking, Budi finished his explanation.

"What do you think, sir?"

"Good. Then I will leave the apartment in your capable hands. Is there anything I can do for you to start this project?"

"Truthfully, nothing. The project is almost finished and will be started in a month from now on. I only ask for two hundred million rupiahs to start the campaign."

"Very well. I will send the money tonight. Can I have your bank account number?"

"Of course, sir. I will send my bank number to your phone. Also, where should I send the rent money to?"

"Oh?"

Terry looks at Budi with one eyebrow raised. He thought that whoever owned the apartment had already collected the rent money, but it looked like it was not the case.

"For now, send them to my account. I will make a business account sometime in the future."

"Of course."

Terry takes the cup of coffee on the table and says.

"For the future."

"For the future."

 

6