Chapter One: DIscovery
5.8k 10 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Test

[Reality bends itself to make the statements in this notebook true.]

[Note: This notebook cannot break reality, only bend it to its very limits.]

[Tip: Be specific for what matters (who, what, when, why, where, and how, for example). The notebook will fill in the gaps as needed based on your intent.]

[Warning: The notebook find a new random owner after one week passes without a new entry.]

Sitting in his room, Matt scratched his head. "Who stuck this in my backpack?" Somehow, a leather-bound notebook with some strange gold embossed rules on the inside cover found its way into his backpack on his way home from school. "It never left my sight, right? And I know it wasn't in there when I left school, 'cause I dumped everything into my locker before heading out for spring break." It was nice, finally being a senior. He'd already been accepted into his first choice school. Now he only had to put forth exactly enough effort to not flunk out.

Feeling peckish, he thought he'd try out the notebook, just for kicks. Opening it up, he made an entry on the first page.

Who? Any pizza delivery man woman. What? Was told the wrong address and delivers a pepperoni pizza someone already paid for to my house. When? ASAP. Why? I don't care. How? Like normal.

Putting down the pen, he watched the clock. "I'll give it five minutes, then---"

Ding-dong! The doorbell rang.

He frowned as he headed downstairs. Dad has a key. He wouldn't ring the doorbell, right? And he's supposed to be working late tonight. Did something happen? Surely it's not... He opened the door.

"Pizza delivery!"

It was his pizza. What's more, he knew the girl delivering it. Long blonde hair. A gravity-defying chest on an athletic frame. And a face pretty enough anyone would stare. Alice Wonderbra, the guys always called her. She'd been a cheerleader in the year before him. They even shared a class last year. They only spoke a few times, but he always thought she was one of the hottest girls he'd ever seen in real life. Was she going to school around here? He should probably say something.

"Right. Thanks?"

Should he give her a tip? He should give her a tip. He opened his wallet. All he had was a crisp fifty dollar bill from his dad, for "expenses," so he pulled it out. "What do I owe you?"

She frowned and glanced at the pizza box. "It's paid for, isn't it? Pepperoni?"

"Ah. To be honest I wasn't expecting you. I guess my dad called it in? I only have a fifty for the tip, but do you have change? Give me back forty and we'll call it even."

"Yeah? Thanks." She smiled at him as she handed him the pizza, and the butterflies in his stomach churned. She took the bill, then fished around in a pouch at her waist and came back with eight wrinkled five dollar bills. "Here ya go."

He frowned a bit at the crumpled money, but took it just the same. "Thanks."

She nodded and headed back to an older, beat-up car.

Matt watched her go. Damn those are some amazingly tight jeans.

After locking the door and carrying the pizza back to his room, he stared at the notebook in a daze. That couldn't have been a coincidence, right? As he considered what to do next, his dick began to harden. But first, pizza, and a few precautions.

First Rules

Who? Me, Matt Aaron Smith. And my dad, George Aaron Smith. What? We are both in peak condition, always healthy, and getting healthier and fitter by the day without putting forth any effort. Every day our dicks gets a bit bigger until they match size of the average popular US male porn star, at a rate which is healthy and will not cause any complications. Our stamina is supreme, in and out of the bedroom. We never fail to get erect when desired. Our minds are perfectly healthy, able to quickly grasp complicated concepts and conceive fresh ideas. We are able to remember and understand anything after looking it over once. No accidents befall us. Fortune favors us. We have no enemies. We have no trouble in general, including legal, criminal, and otherwise. When? Forever. Why? Luck and good genes, perhaps? How? As safely and normally as possible, without causing alarm to anyone.

He read over the long entry and nodded. Moments after he felt refreshed, like he just finished a pleasant nap. He let out a sigh, then returned to the notebook. It was a good start, but he had several more entries to make.

Who? Everyone but me. What? As long as this notebook is in my possession, other people will completely ignore it, never pick it up, try to read it, or even think about it. If, somehow, I lose the notebook, the next person who comes across it will have the compulsion to get it back to me, wherever I am, without opening the notebook. If I am a considerable distance from them, they will ship it to me via the fastest available method. No harm will befall the notebook or its courier during transit. When? Forever. Why? Because. How? As safely and normally as possible, without causing alarm to anyone.

Who? Someone old enough to die at any time, obscenely wealthy, and distantly related to my mother, later referred to as A. What & when? ASAP, A learns about mom's death somehow and wants to do something nice for her surviving family members, even though it's late, since A was distantly related to mom. Thus, A adds dad and I to the final copy of their will, giving us each fifty million dollars, after all taxes and fees are paid by the estate. The change isn't a secret, but it's not really talked about either. It's a small portion of A's vast estate, so none of the main inheritors (or anyone else) question the act or think about it too deeply, as A often performed quirky random act of kindness throughout their life. In a week, on March 1st, A will die in their sleep naturally and painlessly, without any regrets, having taken care of everything they wanted to take care of before dying, since they knew it would happen soon. After A's death, no one tries to fight the will. The will's executor follows the will's instructions and properly gives dad and me the money without any hassles, keeping the matter quiet, on a need to know basis. After, no one troubles dad and I over the money. Why? For normal, boring reasons. How? As safely and normally as possible, without causing alarm to anyone.

He looked over the entries and nodded in satisfaction, then continued writing.

Who? Dad. What? He's got a surprise business trip and needs to fly out on a red eye tonight, without even having time to come home and pack. When? Tonight, with the trip lasting at least a week. Why? He's landed a big client, but needs to go to them to seal the deal. Once the deal is made, he'll earn a considerable sum. Where? Somewhere exotic he's wanted an excuse to visit. How? As safely and normally as possible, without causing alarm to anyone.

Thirty seconds later, he got a call from his dad. Yes, everything was fine at the house. Yes, he'd done his homework. Yes, he'd be fine on his own for a few days. Tokyo? Sounds fun. Yes, he'd be sure throw a big party over the weekend. Hahaha. Click.

He picked up his pen again and began to write.

Who? Alice "Wonderbra." What? She got blamed for giving me the pizza, even though it wasn't her fault. After an argument, she quits. Still mad, she drives to my house to give me an earful. She forces her way inside uninvited. When I yell back at her she gets turned on. After making sure no one else is going to be home for a while, she gets so horny that she gets on her knees and helps herself to my dick, sucking and deepthroating without asking for permission and ignoring whatever I have to say until I cum. After going that far, she's so horny for my dick that she's willing to do whatever I say. When? ASAP, but her joyful willingness to do what I want will last forever. Why? She's been really horny lately, then later she feels guilty about "raping" me. Also, she falls in love with my dick and doesn't want to risk me tiring of her, and she likes whatever we do together. She's not horny for other guys' after she tastes my cum---and she is particularly fond of the taste of my cum. How? As safely and normally as possible, without causing alarm to anyone. Also, without any possible diseases transmitted or her ever getting pregnant.

Alice Wonderbra

He jumped in the shower after writing the entry. The doorbell rang as he was drying off. After a moment, the doorbell rang repeatedly.

"I'm coming!" he shouted for the first time of the night as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

He cracked the door. "Who is it?"

Alice pushed open the door and stormed inside, knocking him out of the way in the process. She slammed the door and turned to face him, barely giving his toweled body a once-over. "Dammit! How could you take that pizza when you didn't order it?" She shut the door herself, and even locked the deadbolt.

"Um, it's Alice, right? What's going on?"

"You damn well know my name, Matt Smith. I remember you from Chemistry. We partnered up once, right?"

He was surprised she remembered. "Yeah, that's right."

"You pretended to not know me and took that pizza and even give me a tip! What the hell!"

"Hey!" He let himself get a bit angry. "First, I didn't pretend to not know you. We're hardly friends, and you were working. Besides, I figured you have enough guys hitting on you while you work. Anything I said would just get treated as more of the same.

"Second, I did say I didn't know about the pizza. I'm guessing my dad didn't order that pizza, then? It is strange he didn't mentioned it when he called, now that I think about it. ...But you're the one who delivered it to my house, though? Why are you blaming me! I even said I wasn't expecting it, didn't I! Also, sure, come in Alice! It's not like I'm in a towel or anything!"

"Fuck your towel! I fucking lost my job!" She glanced around and stopped shouting. "Where is your dad, anyhow?"

She bit her lip, eyeing my towel. "No shit?"

"On a plane. I'm home alone this weekend."

"Yeah?"

"Alice, are you---"

"You, just shut up! It's you're fault, so you fucking owe me!" She put a hand on his chest and pushed him backwards until he fell into a chair. He could have resisted, of course, but he didn't. She yanked his towel off and grabbed his already hardening cock and began jerking him off, squeezing hard. "You---the world---owes me this fucking dick! Since everything else as gone to hell, I might as well get some, right? Don't tell me you don't want it. Every guy at school wanted to get into the pants of Alice Fucking Wonderbra."

She jammed his cock in her mouth and started sucking hard, sliding one hand up and down his shaft with one hand while the other played with his balls.

"Oh, fuck! Alice, what the hell!"

Her eyes were glued to his cock. She pulled it out of her mouth and licked his balls while she ground his shaft with both hands. She spat on his dick and rubbed it in, then licked him from balls to tip. She ran her tongue over the head like a lollipop, then closed her lips around it and sucked hard.

"Oh wow!"

She opened her mouth, sliding her tongue against the bottom of his shaft and dropping her jaw. Then she slid her head forward, taking his cock into her throat until her nose was nestled against his pubes.

"Oh, fuck!"

He wanted her. He wanted to fuck her, now, to make her tits bounce as she lost herself in pleasure. He grabbed her head and started thrusting.

Her eyes widened, but the corners of her mouth turned up too. She breathed through her nose like a pro as he went to town on her throat.

He came hard, then sagged back in his chair. Alice coughed and swallowed, then grabbed his cock and licked it clean.

"Holy fuck, Alice. What the hell was that? Coming in here uninvited, then whipping my cock out like you own it? Seriously, what the fuck?"

She popped his cock out of her mouth and slid her hands over it's slippery surface. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it?"

"Shit. That's not the point and you know it. ...And you're still going?"

She sighed. "Look. I've had a shitty day, a shittier week, and a generally shitty year. I don't want to think about it. For now, I don't want to think about anything---except your cock." She started sucking him again.

"At least, do it properly, right? Why am I the only one fucking naked?"

She paused, dick in mouth, then sat back with a sigh. "True. It's hardly fair." She pulled the pizza delivery shirt over her head, exposing her blue bra. He didn't know if it was a Wonderbra, but it certainly had a lot to hold up. Her face and arms were tanned, but the rest was pale, a farmer's tan. She stood up and kicked off her sandals, then pulled off her jeans. Her panties were plain white, the crotch visibly moistened. She breathed quickly, looking excited and a bit nervous as she ripped off her panties, exposing her pussy. She was totally shaved.

Without pause she reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Matt patted his lap. "Come here."

Eyes on his cock, she stepped forward. He grabbed her ass and pulled her close, so she straddled him, his dick pressing against her stomach. It was on the bigger side of average, but watching porn still made him feel a bit inadequate.

They kissed. It was a bit awkward at first, but they soon found a rhythm. Meanwhile his hands explored the rest of her body, focusing on her squishy breasts and firm ass. Her hands explored too, as she rocked her slippery pussy against the underside of his cock. It felt so good Smith wasn't too sure how long he could last.

Without warning, she lifted herself up a bit then slid herself down onto his cock. Pressure. Tightness. Soft and firm. Warm and moist.

"Holy shit!" "Oh, fuck!" They both screamed.

She wrapped her arms around him and held him tight, not moving.

A few seconds later, "...Alice?"

"Just give me a minute. That hurt more than I expected."

"Really? I mean, I'm not that big, am I?

"It's the first fucking dick I've ever had fucking inside fucking me so it feels fucking big alright? But holy shit yes it's fucking big this fucking hurts." She leaned back, halfway glaring at him, with tears at the edges of her eyes. "Just keep distracting me, yeah?"

Oh, shit! She was a virgin? Who knew? Guess we lost our virginity together then. He leaned in towards her amazing tits, and began circling one of her wonderfully puffy nipples with his tongue. His left hand caressed and teased her left nipple, while his right hand snaked down to where they were joined. He found her engorged clit like an expert who'd watched hundreds of hours of instructional videos (a.k.a. porn) and gently circled it with his thumb.

"Mmm. Yeah. Wow." Her face flushed, she started to rock her hips forward and back, enough to stimulate Matt. He, too, rotated his hips and added to the gentle thrusting. He swapped to give her left nipple some attention from his tongue and squeezed her ass with both hands. He began to lift her up and down in sync with their motions, small at first, but gradually making larger movements. Alice had no complaints, and could only moan in pleasure.

Upstairs

After a few minutes of this, Matt wanted to change things up. He held her by the ass and stood up. She yelped, but didn't complain as he carried her upstairs to his room. She wrapped her legs around his waist to help, giggling with every step. He almost headed for the closer couch, but decided against it. It was a fairly new couch, and there was probably going to be a bit of blood, right? Sheets could be washed.

His room was messy, but now wasn't the time for him to care about such things. He placed her butt on the edge of the bed where he could remain standing and laid her back. He did his best to be gentle as he started thrusting, but seeing her amazing figure beneath him fueled his lust. He slid deeper and harder into her wet pussy and was soon thrusting into her as fast and hard as he could manage.

Thankfully, Alice wasn't complaining. "Fuck! Yes! Don't! Stop! Oh! Fuck! Matt! Yes! Yes!"

Seeing the school's hottest cheerleader going crazy as he slammed into her only made his dick harden further. He started playing with her clit again, anticipating a good show, and she didn't disappoint.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! Oh wow!"

He squeezed one of her breasts with his free hand, kneading it like dough.

She started bucking, her tight pussy clamping down while he was all the way inside her, forcing him to stop moving or have his dick ripped off.

Slowly her breathing slowed and she calmed down. "Holy shit. That was fucking awesome Matt."

He nodded, but couldn't say much. Her pussy was still squeezing the life out of his dick. Instead, he picked her up again and turned around so he could sit on the bed, then got to where he could lay on his back, with her still connected on top.

She leaned forward and kissed his lips. "Let's just stay like this for a bit, yeah? You're obviously not done, and I want more, but not quite yet. I think if you move my insides will rip out."

In response he grabbed her tits like squeeze bottles and sucked on them for all he was worth. She started this (because of the notebook) so he was going to use the opportunity to do everything he ever wanted to do to her body. He bit down and teased her nipples with his teeth, tugging gently.

"Oh god, why does that feel so goood? And you're still getting bigger? I can feel you growing inside me!" She started moving, slowly at first, rocking her hips and smashing her clit against his pelvis.

He let her ride him as she wished and focused on playing with her marvelous breasts.

Soon she sounded close to cumming again, and he wanted to as well. He pulled her down to lay on his chest and wrapped his arms around her. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and enjoyed the press of her tongue against his as he thrust his cock into her enveloping pussy. His hands gripped her ass and helped raise her up and down on his cock faster.

She kissed him back with increasing intensity, then broke it off to scream. "Fuck! Yes! I'm cumming again! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

So fuck he did. He slammed into her as his own climax approached. When she squeezed down on his cock and screamed wordlessly, he pumped his load inside her.

After, she lay panting on top of him, their sweaty bodies stuck against each other, hot and sticky. His cock popped out of her, and like an uncorked bottle fluids oozed out of her and onto his stomach.

"Hey, you have a shower?"

"This is a house, Alice. Of course we do."

"I mean... Never mind. Can I use it?"

He chuckled. "What's this? You're asking now?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, you didn't ask before you sucked on my cock, and you didn't ask before you jumped on it either."

"Yeah? Well... You took my fucking virginity! Why are you complaining? You know how many guys would have killed to do that?

"Excuse me? Who started us going? Who ripped off my towel without permission and stuck my cock in their mouth? Who sat on my cock without asking? You fucking took mine!"

"I...What?"

"There were two virgins in the house when you got here. Now there are zero."

That shocked her. "Shit. Really?"

"Really."

"That was pretty good for our first time then, I guess?"

"I wouldn't know."

"Shut the fuck up. You liked it and you know it."

"A line from the rapist's playbook? Really? That's where you're going?"

She glared at him, not saying a word as her cheeks reddened.

"What I meant was, I can't really compare it to anything. It was good. Amazing even. But to really compare, we'd need more points of reference."

"Are you saying we need to fuck again?"

"I'm saying let's use the shower in the master bathroom to clean up. We'll fit easier---and if you feel the need to attack me again, I guess I'll have to put up with it. For science."

She chuckled and blushed.

"But first, tissues, or else we'll mess up the carpet."

"Ah." She reached down with her hand and brought back a smear of bloody cum.

He handed her some tissues, and they had an unromantic moment as they wiped off and took the bloody sex-stained sheets off his bed.

Alice frowned at the sheets. "Got hydrogen peroxide? If you don't that blood'll never get out."

"Probably?"

"It'll be in a brown bottle."

"Hmm..."

They found it after some naked searching, and she left the bloody patch of sheet in a bowl soaking.

Shower

Then, they headed up to the master bathroom. As the bathroom of a recently single man, it was a bit of a mess, but they found a path through the clutter and into the shower.

Before the water was hot his dick was hard again, and Alice couldn't take her eyes off it once she noticed.

He gestured towards the shower, "Ladies first."

She smirked, but entered the shower and rinsed off, leaving the door open for Matt to watch. She even took down the shower head and turned it until the water focused a single hard stream, then spread her legs and rinsed the cum and a fair amount of blood out of her pussy.

"I'm afraid that's it for her. She's down for the count, at least until tomorrow."

Matt let her talk, knowing he could change her mind, but was curious what she was going to do.

She surprised him by grabbing a half-used bar of soap and slipping it into her butt like it was nothing. She spun it around a bit, then took it out and aimed the shower head at her asshole.

Seeing his shock, she grinned. "What is it they say? When one door closes, another one opens? What do you think?"

"Shit. That wasn't the first time you stuck something in your ass, right?"

"Mmm. It became something of a habit over the years. I never wanted to pop my cherry, but I loved playing with my butt. In my head, I'd eventually offer my ass to my boyfriends instead of my pussy, but somehow it was the boyfriends that were always the assholes, so they never go the chance to try mine."

"Poor them."

She shrugged, then reached for his cock with warm hands. "Come in here. I need to clean you off."

She started with her hands, using soap and water until he was actually clean. Then, she grabbed a folded towel from just outside the shower and plopped it on the tile, as a place to rest her knees. She patted the small seat ledge, and he sat without hesitation, his cock twitching and eager.

She foamed up her tits with some soap, then knelt between his spread legs. "This always looked fun on the videos." She placed her tits around his cock and squeezed them together. It was a very different sensation than her mouth or pussy. Softer. Not as warm, but still comfortable. And very slippery.

He leaned back in the seat and enjoyed the unique sensation and view.

She varied her motions, bobbing her tits quick and loose, then slowly grinding them together to increase the pressure. It was a good, pleasant feeling that kept him right on the edge without being enough to send him over. She rinsed the soap off the head with a wet hand, then began teasing the tip with her tongue, one flick at a time.

The added sensation did it for him. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" He spurt into her mouth, and her eyes smiled with joy.

She sucked the tip into her mouth and caught every drop. After he finished she used her hands to redirect the shower spray enough to wash off all the excess soap from them both. As he began to relax, she sucked on his balls and worked his shaft eagerly. "I read this trick in a magazine," she said with a grin as he hardened without a chance for rest.

"Mmm." Ass or throat? He was torn, trying to decide what hole to fuck next. Choices, choices.

As if sensing his dilemma, Alice started forcing his length deeper and deeper down her throat by herself.

He decided to give her some help, and pressed against the back of her head. He felt his dick slide down her throat.

She pulled back and coughed, but went right back to sucking him down like a champ. She was a fast learner, and soon he couldn't help but cum again, straight down the back of her throat.

Job Offer

There was no discussion of stopping after the shower. They dried each other off, with a bit of light kissing and fondling along the way, and went back to his bedroom, where he quickly found some white, bleach-able sheets and some big white beach towels. He put on the fitted sheet then doubled up the towels on top.

Alice raised an eyebrow, until he held up a bottle of coconut-flavored massage oil. "I'm going to rub this over every inch of your body, then take my time licking it off." He felt a bit strange about using the oil, having raided it from his parent's bathroom, but he was pretty sure his dad would understand. It was for a good cause.

She grinned with anticipation and lay down face first, displaying her fine ass and legs.

He decided to start with a proper massage, so he squirted the oil on his hands and warmed it up, then slid his hands up her calves from the foot of the bed. Her skin was smooth. Her leg muscles firm, yet tender.

He worked the oil down to her feet and gave them a good working over. He wasn't particularly into feet, but he figured that as a pizza girl she probably spent a lot of time on her feet, and the various knots he worked out said as much.

After he finished and moved up to her calves, she said, "Mmm. That felt really good on my feet. I didn't even realize how bunched up they were."

He continued working his way up as they talked. "I mean, I guess you walk a lot with your job?"

She sighed. "I do...did, with the job I had. Shit that sucks. Sorry for storming in earlier. Honestly I don't know what came over me. I wish we got here a little differently, but I'm quite happy with how things turned out."

"You did take me by surprise---literally, even. But, what actually happened?"

"Someone accidentally punched in an order under your name. It's a similar phone number, and both accounts had the same first name on them, so when the guy answering the phone asked the caller's name and everything lined up, the mistake didn't get caught.

"Then, of course, you weren't expecting the pie, but you thought it was possible your dad called it in, so I didn't give it a second thought. How should I know it was the wrong house? It's not like I took the order. But then my fat ass boss calls me into his little fucking office and..." She sighed and tried to relax again as he worked on her thighs.

"I lost it and quit. It was fucking stupid too, because I really needed that job."

"Can I ask why? I know it's a bit personal, but I am going to fuck you in the ass before too long, and that's a bit personal too."

She chuckled. "Wow. I'm somewhat hurt the rumors haven't reached my old school. Guess those bastards really did keep it quiet like they were supposed to...

"Short story, my life went to shit after graduating. I never tried particularly hard in school, since I knew I'd get a cheer scholarship to State. But when I went to their cheer camp right before school started, somehow the head bitch coach got my scholarship revoked by 'accidentally' giving it to someone else. I got lost in the paperwork, but they'd still be happy to have me, if I could fucking afford it. Turns out she and my mom had a history, so she wanted to fuck me over out of spite---not that I knew it at the time, you understand.

"So I call home to tell my parents the good news, with plans to go visit over the weekend so we could figure things out---I'd already moved in to the dorms as part of the cheer camp stuff, of course. So anyhow, I get a call late that night, and it's the fucking police. Dad came clean to Mom about how he didn't have nearly as much money as she thought, thanks to a gambling addiction he kept quiet. Mom got so pissed she shot him for the life insurance money, even though that's not how fucking life insurance works. Once she calmed down enough to realize this, she wrote a note explaining all the shit that happened and fucking offed herself too."

She sighed as he worked on her back---somehow Matt didn't think it was the right time to massage her butt.

"Anyhow, shit happened, but since I wasn't quite eighteen when it all went down, my name got kept out of it thanks to the minor protection shit laws they have.

"Turned out Dad gambled on some legit website with expensive lawyers, so they ended up getting most of the money from the sale of the house, and I barely had enough to move into an apartment. Maybe I could have gotten a student loan or something, but I didn't particularly feel like getting into debt, and---you know---living in a dorm and dealing with people and all that shit. So here I am, fucking selling pizzas to make my monthly rent, and I fucking go and fucking quit over something so fucking stupid. That fat-ass landlord of mine is surely going to hint I can pay my rent a 'different' way again when I tell him I can't pay on time, only this time I don't really have any other options.

"So, instead of thinking about that I came over here to bitch at you and suck on your cock and fuck and do everything my fucking landlord is probably going to make me do. I figure I might as well have fun with someone half-way decent first, right? I know I was a bit pushy, but it's not like I didn't know you had a crush on me last year. I figured you'd be cool with it, and I couldn't think straight enough to just ask. Anyhow, sorry for unloading, but you did ask."

Matt felt like shit, but he also had a semi-hard cock nestled between her butt cheeks as he massaged her back. He only wrote that line about her quitting on a whim. It seemed like the sort of thing that would spur her to come to his house all angry, but it never occurred to him that this pretty ex-cheerleader might be having a difficult time and actually need her pizza delivery job.

Gears in his brain started spinning, landing on what he figured was the perfect solution almost immediately. "Alice, what if I told you that instead of fucking your landlord, you decided to fuck your potential new boss instead?"

She gave him a sideways look. "What do you mean?"

He scooted back to sit on her legs and started massaging her ass. "I mean, you've seen the house. There's plenty of room here, but its something of a mess. My dad and I are all alone, and he's rarely home, so mostly it's just me here taking care of myself. I think you just might have the qualifications I've been looking for in a live-in maid. You've already proven you know more about doing laundry than I do, and you can deepthroat my cock like a champ. It's clear you're inexperienced, but you strike me as a quick learner. All that's left is for me to finish my thorough inspection of your body and discover how hard of a pounding your ass can take, although maybe not in that order."

He spilled a copious amount of oil directly onto her asshole and started gently working it in, slipping his finger in up to the first joint and going in a circle. "Room and board and any job expenses are covered, and I can add on a thousand bucks a month on top of that. Ah, and medical insurance too, since that's important these days. That's got to be more than you earned delivering pizzas, after all your expenses."

"Matt, I---Are you serious?" Her breathing was rough.

"Yep. As serious as an ass fucking." He worked a second finger into her ass and twisted them together.

"And I'll be---ah---what, you and your---ah---dad's whore?" She sounded like she couldn't decide if she liked the idea or not, or maybe that was just the fingers in her ass.

"Of course not." He spanked her ass cheek once, hard. "You'd be my maid. Your job would be to clean up around the house, make the meals, and tend to my desires like a proper maid should. As for Dad, don't worry about him trying anything with you. He's still getting over what happened to Mom, and even if---when he does, you won't have anything to worry about. I'll make sure he knows you're my maid and that he should keep his hands off you."

Mental note: Add a line in the notebook about Dad being totally uninterested in any girl I fuck, because ick.

"Right. I suppose that's---ah---totally different from being your whore."

"It's very different. Whores will do whatever to whoever for the right price. But you'll be my loyal, devoted, maid." He punctuated each word with a deeper thrust of his fingers. "There's a strong bond between a maid and her master. She takes care of him and takes care of his needs, and he does the same for her in return.

"I mean, even if you could go back to delivering pizzas, right this minute, would you want to? Or would you rather have your new master fuck you in the ass with his cock?" He started teasing her ass with the head of his cock.

"I don't... Shit! Fuck me in the ass!"

"Who should?"

"Y---Master?"

He continued teasing her. "What is it? I need to hear you say it."

"Master, please fuck me in the ass with your fucking cock!"

Having already lubed up, he rammed his cock into her asshole. The entrance was tight, but it was an easier go than her pussy. Inside he felt a warm, elastic sensation while her ass gripped the base of his cock.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she screamed.

He pulled all the way out and plunged in again. It felt so good he kept at it while Alice went wild.

"Fuck me harder, Master!" she shouted.

He stopped, staying outside. "That sounded like an order. Should a maid ever order her master?"

"...No," she said in a small, annoyed voice.

"No, what?"

"No, Master," she said more assertively.

"That's better. If you have a request, try using the magic word."

"I..." She shouted again, shaking her ass, "Please! Fuck me harder, Master!"

He rammed his cock in to the base, making her moan. He pulled out, but not all the way, and slammed back inside. Then he sped up, going faster and faster until he pounded her ass like a jackhammer.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack. After already cumming four times, he was good to go the distance this time.

Alice let out yelps and moans of pleasure, but after a few minutes he decided he wanted to see her face.

"Let's turn you over. I still need to massage your front, after all." He pulled out, and she rolled over. He positioned her on the edge again so he could stand and put a pillow under her butt, under the towel.

He took a moment to rub some oil into her chest and stomach, and worked his way down between her spread legs. He didn't stick any fingers in either entrance and only worked the outside with the help of the oil.

She twitched and moaned every time he brushed against her clit and nearly growled as he circled her asshole, now gaped open to match the size of his cock. "Fuck that feels good! I want you inside me again! ...Please, Master! Fuck my ass!" She had her legs wide, and pulled back her ass cheeks from below to expose her open, twitching anus.

How could he deny such a properly worded request from his maid?

They locked eyes, and he held her gaze as he slammed back into her.

"Oh, fuck! Thank you, Master!"

He moved her whole body with every thrust just to make her tits bounce wildly. He grabbed them and pressed them together, rubbing her hardened nipples with his thumbs.

"Fuck! Pinch them harder! ...Please, Master!"

Since she remembered to make it a request, he did as asked. He squeezed her nipples between his forefingers and thumbs, twisting for extra effect.

"Fuck! Yes!"

She reached down towards her own pussy, but he grabbed her arm with his hand.

"A maid should never take her pleasure into her own hands. That's a job for her master, should he choose to do so. If he doesn't, well, then she just has to wait until he changes his mood. Understood?"

She scowled at him. "Yes. Master. But I'm fucking close."

"Mmm." He slowed down to a smooth, constant in and out motion. "I'm not though? A maid certainly shouldn't cum without her master's permission. Ever."

"Fuck!" She circled her ass against his cock, increasing the friction.

"Mmm. That's nice. I think it would be even better if I let you do a bit more of the work." He slid out and sat beside her on the bed, his legs spread wide, feet on the floor. "Come over here and back up onto me."

She did so, breathing hard. She grabbed his cock from behind and slid it into her ass as she backed up. Once she had him inside, he guided her ass to bounce up and down on his cock.

He enjoyed the view of her ass as she frantically slammed herself into him. How many times had he stared at her ass and fantasized about doing this very thing? Quite a few times, he was sure.

He felt the cum building in his balls, so he snaked his right hand around her waist and pulled her back to him. "Turn your head back and kiss me."

She did, if a bit awkwardly, and he found her breast with his hand.

He tweaked her nipple, and she moaned into his mouth in pleasure. Not breaking off the kiss, he slid his left hand around her other side and down between her legs. He ran his hand across her pussy in time with her movement, swiping his fingers across engorged clit.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Don't stop! Please Master don't stop! I... I... I... I'm cumming!"

He rubbed hard on her pussy as she squeezed her legs shut. Her ass tightened considerably as her whole body convulsed, and he couldn't help but release his load deep into her ass.

Yet, he was hard again before he could even pull out, as he'd already decided what to do next.

He had her sit beside him, then he asked. "Did I give you permission to cum, Alice?"

"I, what? No? ...Master." She was still recovering from her orgasm, but he didn't spare her.

"If you need to cum, what should you do, as a proper maid?"

"...Ask for permission?"

"Yep. And did you?"

"Nope?"

"So what should I do with a maid who can't even follow simple orders?"

She remained silent.

"Do you want to be my maid, Alice?" She opened her mouth to reply, but he cut her off. "I tell you what. Even if you don't want to be my maid, I can still give you a place to stay here, for as long as you need. We can even have more fun together, as fuck buddies, for as long as you'd like---or not. That'll be completely up to you, with no hard feelings if you ever want to stop, even if you want to stop right away. I can even offer you a different job, as our housekeeper, and pay you as much I'm offering for the maid position, with the position having absolutely nothing to do with our fuck buddy status. And, of course, I'd make sure you wouldn't have to worry about any unwanted advances from my dad as well, if you're worried about that still."

She frowned. "Seriously?"

"Yep. Seriously seriously. I don't want to force you in to anything, here. You seem reluctant, but I still want to help you out. You're in a rough spot, and I'm in a position to help. I thought the master-maid stuff might be fun---and it certainly was, for me---but if you thought differently we can stop."

"So, we'd be doing a roleplay?"

"Eh. Not exactly. Roleplay stops. This would be...picking our roles, so to speak. This would define our relationship going forward, no more and no less. If you change your mind later and decide you'd rather be my fuck friend who just happens to be our live-in housekeeper, we can do that too. Or, you know, we can not have sex and you can still live and work here. Or we can have sex whenever you want, and you can try to find some other way to keep your apartment or do whatever else you want. Or, you know, we just part ways like this never happened. Heck, I'll even loan you a month's rent, no interest, no strings attached, to pay me back whenever you want, since I'm at least partially responsible for the events that led to you quitting.

"...I think that's all the possible permutations, but if not, I think you at least get the picture, right?"

She smirked. "Yes, Master. I get it. I'm happy to be your personal maid. How did you say it? I'll take care of you and your needs, and in return you take care of me and my needs? Honestly, I like the sound of that. It sounds just about perfect for me right now. Thinking about being taken care of like that relaxes tensions I didn't even notice. It's very refreshing."

He nodded, not letting the surprise show on his face. "Okay then. So you want to be my maid. What should I do, then, with a wannabe maid who can't even follow simple orders?"

She frowned. "I don't know...Master."

He sighed. "A maid who can't follow orders has to be punished, of course."

Understanding blossomed in her face. "Ah! Of course! Please punish me, Master, so I can learn from my mistake."

He grinned. "That's better, Alice. But how should I punish you? I can't do anything that might make you cum, since you clearly can't control yourself. I guess I'll have to tie you up and see what else comes to mind."

She grinned, looking a little excited. "Yes, that sounds like a fair punishment, Master."

He found a few belts and a tie on his floor. He used the tie as a blindfold and grinned as she started breathing heavily almost immediately, her nipples hard. He pinched and twisted her nipples. "This isn't much of a punishment if you like it. Put your hands behind your back. She did, and he wrapped a belt around her wrists. He pushed her back on to the bed, then rolled her onto her stomach. He put her feet through another belt loop, then tied the two belt ends together in a rough knot, leaving her essentially hogtied. Last he gagged her, using a hand towel and another tie.

"That's good. Wait there a bit, and think on how you displeased your Master, and how you can improve for next time. I'll be right back, just need to grab my phone and set up the live stream. This is gonna be so hot!"

"Mmm? Mmm!" Something he said must have upset her.

He left, leaving her to squirm. He had no intention of broadcasting his sex life onto the internet, but she didn't know that. Lots of people did it these days.

He actually went to wash off his dick, because he planned on face fucking her, but didn't want to be nasty about it. Granted, he did include that clause about no diseases, but that didn't mean he should stick a shit-tasting dick into her mouth. At least, not until he washed it off first.

Getting Out Of Hand

He came back after eating a cold slice of pizza. Instead of a phone, he brought back a squirt bottle of lotion he'd heated up in a hot water bath for a few minutes.

He double checked her blindfold before he started talking. "Alright, here she is folks! I'm gonna call her pizza girl number seven, and it fits since she's only seventh hottest pizza girl I've fucked in this room, as you guys all know. I'm pretty sure you guys remember how well the last pizza girl went. At least six was smart enough to not believe me when I said I was a virgin. Anyhow, I got to pop this beauty's cherry earlier tonight, and it was exquisite. Hidden cam vids will be on sale like usual, soon as they get properly edited by my video guy."

Alice was shaking her head and trying to talk. "Hey guys, Alice wants to say hi. To be honest I don't actually know her last name, but we all called her Alice Wonderbra back when she was a cheerleader. I'm sure if you ask anyone from Washington High they'll know who she is.

"Anyhow, you guys know the drill. Highest tipper gets his request live. Second highest gets his request turned into a private video. You guys have one minute. Go!"

He leaned in and whispered in Alice's ear. "Make it a good show and I'll give you half. These guys all tip crazy high amounts. So we're talking ten g's easy if you play your cards right tonight, and that's before the private video sales. In all you'll probably walk away with close to fifty g's."

She panted and tugged at her restraints, and he slipped a hand to play with her breast and pinch her nipples.

"Alright, looks like we have a winner! Wow! What a tip!" He chuckled. "Sorry, no, I don't have a dog available today, so that one's out. ...Why the fuck would I have a horse? I have no fucking animals, smellmyfeet97. Yeah? Well, you still won the bid, so come up with something else." He let out an audible sigh. "Really? Feet shit? I honestly don't think I can cum to that, sorry. I can just jack off onto her feet? Okay, fine then, let's get a nice close up for you."

He spun her around and grabbed her struggling feet. He slapped his dick against them a few times, then made a few grunting noises every now and then while stroking his arm.

"Ah, shit, I'm fucking cumming!" He squeezed the warm lotion onto her feet, then shook sprays of it over her legs and back. "Shit! I can't stop cumming! She's too fucking hot! I think my brain is coming out of my dick guys!" He walked around and sprayed some of the lotion into her hair and over one ear. "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna die doing what I love, cumming all over tied up pizza girls! Someone...please...wipe my hard drive...Uahhhhhgh" He squeezed the bottle onto her back until it was empty, then slumped to the floor audibly.

"...Mmm? Mm mm m-m m?"

He waited for a ten count, then stood up and took off her gag. "What the hell? What the fucking hell?"

He chuckled and took off her blindfold. "I think you mean, thank you for the punishment, Master?"

"The fuck was that?" She glared up at him.

He shrugged. "Honestly, it sort of came to me after I left. I was gonna just deepthroat you, but to be honest I think if I tried it we'd probably be at it for a while."

She narrowed her eyes. "What about the live stream?"

He shrugged as he untied the belts. "I don't even have my phone, Alice. It's still...over on my desk, charging. I was totally full of shit the entire time."

She scowled and sat up rubbing her wrists. "Seriously, that was fucked up. Don't fucking do that again. I liked the rough stuff, and even being tied up, but that...that mindfuck shit is right out. Got it?"

"Yeah. Honestly, I thought it was a bit much too. I wasn't about to stick my dick in you while doing that. Sorry, seriously. I've never had a drop dead gorgeous girl tied up on my bed before, and I think it went to my head."

She sighed. "Just a bit. I'm tired, Matt. What say we call it a night?"

He nodded. "Yeah. That's fine. Sorry again. I'm an asshole. We were having fun and I fucked it up. I'll show you where the guest bedroom is. It'll be yours, if you still want to stay on."

"I... Honestly, you really fucked me up just then. Stirred up shit I don't want to think about, and I don't want to go off and be alone in a strange house right now. I don't know if it's proper maid etiquette, but I'd really like it if you just held me? Please, Master?"

"Yeah Alice. I'm gonna go brush my teeth, but after that I'm all yours. You want to jump in the shower and wash off that entire bottle of lotion?"

"Yeah, thanks. That would be lovely. I know the way. ...Master."

After she left, he sat down at his desk and whipped out his notebook.

Who? Alice and myself. What & When? As soon as we both lay down and close our eyes, we'll both forget about my monumental screw up, like it never happened, and never remember anything about the event. In the future, I'll have better situational judgment and recognize such bad ideas before acting on them. What we remember instead: When I came back to punish her after tying her up, I ungagged her and fucked her throat mercilessly until I came. It took a while, but we both enjoyed the experience. After, we lay down exhausted and looking forward to tomorrow. Why? Because some things are better that way. How? As safely and normally as possible, without causing alarm to anyone. Leave this entry alone, so I'll know something bad happened, even if I don't know the details. That way if anything doesn't line up, I'll know better than to try to stir up shit better left alone.

He sighed went to brush his teeth. When he got back Alice was already in bed hugging a pillow tightly. He lay down beside her and draped an arm tentatively over her waist. She flinched, but allowed it.

Ignorance Is Bliss

After he shut his eyes, both of their bodies relaxed significantly. He snuggled closer and slid his arm up until it nestled comfortably between her breasts, while she scooted her butt back until it pressed snugly into his crotch, the gap between her thighs cradling his half-erect dick.

His dick hardened and throbbed against her groin.

She sighed playfully. "Again, Master? You're running your poor maid ragged." She slid down under the covers and took him into her mouth, giving him an slow, relaxing blow job.

When it was over, she swallowed and sighed. "I'm really starting to like that. Do you eat a lot of fruit? I read doing that can make it taste kinda sweet." She draped herself on to his side, using him like a body pillow.

He shrugged and wrapped an arm around her. "Dunno. Sleepy time now."

"I'll be sure to record that in my memoir, Words of Wisdom from my Master."

"Mph."

They drifted off to sleep relaxed and happy.

32