Chapter 23 – A mend of Relationship
4.8k 8 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Koneko was silent for a second before blinking her eyes repeatedly and looking at Kuroka. Kuroka also blinked her eyes as she looked at me.

“Riku-sama… you still have time to joke in this serious atmosphere nya?” Kuroka said in a tone full of disbelief.

Umu, did I say something wrong?

“What are you saying Kuroka. If she’s your little sister, then technically she’s my little sister too right?” I said to Kuroka with a serious face.

Kuroka blinked her eyes once again and was about to retort me, but she was interrupted by a laugh that was coming from Koneko.

This time, it was my turn to blink my eyes in surprise. Koneko, the kuudere of Kuoh Academy just laughed?

I looked at her in disbelief as she covered her mouth with her right hand and laughed uncontrollably.

I looked over at Kuroka only to see her looking at me too. We joined her laugh and the three of us laughed without minding anything as if the awkward atmosphere earlier was a dream.

“hahaha-… -R-Riku-sama. Thank you nya~” said Kuroka as she stopped laughing.

She walked towards Koneko with a big smile on her face and hugged her. Because of the height difference, Koneko’s head was practically buried in Kuroka’s breast.

“I miss you, Shirone.”

But as if that didn’t matter at all, Koneko hugged Kuroka back and said.

“Me too, Kuroka one-sama.”

‘This scene is too precious!’

I am giving my applause as I watched the Nekoshou sister hugging each other lovingly and wipes my imaginary tears from the corner of my eyes.

Finally, they were separated and looking at each other for a while before turning in my direction. I tilted my head in wonder why they are looking in my direction before I realized something.

I slammed my right hand on my palm before spreading my hand.

“Come! Give your onii-chan a hug!”

Unfortunately, Koneko only looked at me with a look that says ‘what is this guy doing?’ before turning to Kuroka.

“Onee-sama.” Koneko was calling out to Kuroka but she was cut off by her.

“Just call me nee-chan, Shirone. Onee-sama is too formal between us nya~.”

Koneko nodded and said.

“Onee-chan, the class was about to start for now. Let’s meet again at lunch, okay?”

“Yeah, see you again nya~”

We watched Koneko waving her hand and go downstairs to go to her class in silence. We looked at each other again and Kuroka suddenly give me a kiss.

The kiss didn’t last for too long as Kuroka separated herself from me and run towards downstairs.

“Let’s go, Riku-sama! We will be late nya~”

A smile crept up on my face as I followed Kuroka.

***

*Ding dong*

The bell that was a sign of lunch break was sounded and ended the first period of the class. Most of our classmates exited the class to grab their lunch in the cafeteria.

As I didn’t bring any lunch box, I stood up from my seat and invited Kuroka to go to the cafeteria together. She agreed to my invitation and we exited the classroom and go to the cafeteria to grab our lunch.

We entered the cafeteria and go to the ticket machine to get our menu. There is a wide variety of the menu. From Udon to curry rice. There is even ramen on the menu. Without hesitation, I choose ramen and asked Kuroka what she prefers.

“Kuroka, what do you choose?”

I stepped to the side a little and let Kuroka looks at the menu.

“Hmm~” She put her index finger on top of her mouth as she looked at the menu, unable to decide which one that she wanted to get.

“How about a curry? There are 3 optional side dishes for it.”

“Then I will choose curry nya!”

I inserted money in the machine pressed the button under the curry menu and a ticked came out from the ticket machine. I also pressed the button under ramen and picked both tickets before going to the line of students that wanted to get their meals and lined up to wait for our turn.

“By the way where is Shirone? She said that she wanted to meet us at lunch?”

“That’s true nya…” Kuroka closed her eyes as she said that and opened it after a while.

“It seems that she’s on her way here nya! I think she couldn’t find my energy so she tried to find us in the class. We passed each other nya~” Said Kuroka as she smiled at me.

She was humming happily in front of me as we exchanged our tickets for lunch. It seems that she was happy to be able to talk to her sister again. It’s a good thing for her.

Not only that, it was also a good thing for me. Because technically, Kuroka's sister is my sister too!

Well, it makes me sad when I thought about this morning. Why did she refuse to call me Onii-chan? Should I give her a sweet to make her call me onii-chan?

Umu, I think I should. I will buy some sweets after school and give them to her tomorrow.

“It seems that this spot is empty nya, Riku-sama!”

I looked at Kuroka and saw her standing in front of a table that seems to fit 4 people. She sat on the long chair and put her curry on the table. I nodded my head and sat in front of Kuroka.

I spread my sense and feel that Koneko has finally arrived at the cafeteria. I looked in her direction and saw her looking around for us while carrying a blue wrapped lunch box in her hand.

“Shirone! Over here nya!” Kuroka stood up, shouted, and waved her hands to get Koneko’s attention.

The entire students in the cafeteria were looking in this way, curious who was Shirone that the transfer student called.

When Koneko approached us, they instantly burst out in uproar and the guys were yelling something.

“No way! That transfer student got his hand on our mascot?!”

“Kuh! Why do the handsome guys always get the beautiful girl!”

Ignoring all the shouts, Koneko made her way here and sat beside Kuroka as she put her lunch box on the table.

“Onee-chan, please don’t shout my name in the public.”

“Why nya~?” Kuroka tilted her head at Koneko’s word.

“They know me as Koneko, so it’s strange if you suddenly shouted my name in public.”

Kuroka has a look of realization as she said. “Is that so! Then I will call you quietly!”

Koneko nodded her head and opened her lunch box. Her lunch was colorful. With rice, vegetables, and wiener as a side dishes, it was overall a healthy lunch. Unlike my ramen…

“Koneko-chan~ Are you making your own lunch?” I asked Koneko with the gentlest smile that I could mutter in order for her to drop her guard around me.

She looked at me and just nodded without saying anything before clapping her hands and saying. “Itadakimasu.”

She ignored me and started eating her lunch at a fast speed. Crestfallen, I snapped my chopstick that came with the ramen and said “Itadakimasu.” Followed by Kuroka and we ate quietly.

‘What’s wrong… What did I do wrong?!’

I slurped my ramen while holding back my tears because I was ignored by Koneko.

As we ate in silence, suddenly I heard a shout of a pervert from the entrance of the cafeteria.

“AAHH!!! Why did Koneko eat with that guy!!”

I looked over at the voice and saw a pervert, Issei pointed his index finger at me.



Author Here~

More than 52 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the New Executive!!
- Deadpool2695

Big Thanks to the New Squad Leader!!
- Silvermoonlite

130