Chapter 71 – Chasing the Exorcist Away
2.9k 9 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two Exorcists in front of me took off their robes at the same time. They were both girls, the left one had short blue hair with green strands in her bangs. While the other girls had light brown hair that was tied in twin-tail.

Strange, the energy that I felt earlier was bigger than them. I tried to spread my senses again and I caught one energy that stayed outside of this apartment. I glanced at Tsura who stood beside Kuroka and she just tilted her head in confusion.

‘So there were 3 energies? Also, the last one managed to fool even Tsura. Interesting.’

“Hmm, why don’t you introduce yourself first?” I asked them while leaning my back against the couch.

“My name is Xenovia Quarta, an Exorcist from the Catholic Church.” Xenovia introduced herself as she put her right hand over her chest.

“My name is Irina Shido! Also an Exorcist, but I came from Protestant Church.” Introduced Irina while raising her hand.

“I see, I guessed that you knew me already, so I don’t need to introduce myself, right?” I said as I relaxed my arms and looked at them with a smile on my face with my right eye closed.

“Indeed we are. We know that you are Nurarihyon’s son, Nura Riku.” Answered Xenovia as she nodded her head.

“Good, if you know. Then you will tell me your reason for being here.” As I said that, I let out my Fear and black smoke appeared from my body, floating to the thin air.

Irina and Xenovia immediately went alert with the sudden pressure that they felt. Xenovia narrowed her eyes as she moved her right hand, ready to call her weapon anytime. Irina was also put her guard up and held her left wrist with her right hand, touching the Excalibur Mimic that was turned into a bracelet in her left hand.

Now that I realized it, the second Excalibur Shard was brought by the third person that stood outside of my apartment.

“Don’t be afraid, I’m just taking a precaution because I was attacked by an Exorcist a few times. His name was Freed Sellzen, maybe you know that man?”

Seemed to expect my question, Irina nodded her head while relaxing her hand, “That man was a stray Exorcist. He discarded his title as Exorcist and went rogue. He had no ties with us! Oh god, please grant that man mercy and let him back to the good side!”

Irina put his hands together and looked up at the ceiling with closed eyes as she prayed. Xenovia imitated her gesture and said, “Amen.”

Although they were praying so that Freed would realize his mistake and pay for it, that can’t happen.

“Sorry to break it to you, but I killed him.”

Irina and Xenovia looked at me while blinking their eyes before Irina said, “Oh God! Please make him pay for his mistake in that place! Amen!”

Strange… that was too strange. Exorcists were a strange bunch of people, I think I won’t be able to get along with them. I preferred someone like my old man or Azazel over Exorcists if all Exorcists were like these girls.

I let out a sigh and said, “Just tell me your goal in this town, I am busy.”

Xenovia nodded her head a little and said, “We wanted to take back the stolen blade. I hope you won’t interfere with us or we will take a rather unpleasant measure.”

Oh? Are they threatening me? At that moment, I felt the air on my right had turned cold all of a sudden.

“Nya! Tsura, calm yourself nya!” Kuroka was shouting from behind me and I glanced over to them.

I saw Tsura was looking at Xenovia with her cold gaze and then she said, “Don’t ever think of that.”

The cold air had stopped and the atmosphere turned normal again. Tsura closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

I turned my attention to the two Exorcists in front of me and saw them standing up and holding their swords in their hands. Xenovia was holding a blue great sword with golden edges. While Irina was holding a sword that looked like a katana.

“Sit down, and hide these swords.” I said in a rather relaxing manner, but they didn’t show any sign of sheathing their sword.

That was why I amplified my Fear and lifted my chin a little.

“Now.”

Both of the Exorcists' bodies trembled in Fear. The first one to sheath their swords was Irina. She changed her sword back into the bracelet and looked at Xenovia.

“X-Xenovia … calm down.”

Xenovia was still glaring at me, but she eventually backed down and made her big sword disappear.

I also called back my Fear and they flopped down on the couch again.

“Let this be clear to you. This town is under my watch, if you threatened me like that once more time, then I won’t be lenient. Also, make sure the person who was waiting outside of this apartment understand what I said. So, leave this town at once, because what you seek had left this town.”

They were a pain in my ass, more than the Devils and Azazel combined. I really hope that the Church would send someone with the right mind to visit me instead of these two girls who had flowers in their heads.

Even if they were holy swords wielders, the person outside this apartment could have been the one who met me.

“The blades were not in this town? But that was different from the report that we got!” Xenovia shouted at me as she slammed her hands on the table.

I looked at her with my chin raised and said, “Believe it or not, it’s up to you. But, if you made a mess in this town, or any other part of the East Side of Japan, believe it that you will face consequences.”

I closed my eyes and smiled smugly at them. With this, our discussion was over. I looked back at Tsura and said.

“Tsura, can you please escort them out?”

Tsura bowed her head to me and walked towards the two Exorcists. She stood in the hallway that lead towards the exit and gestured to Irina and Xenovia.

“Please this way.”

Irina and Xenovia glared at me for a second before they stood up and leave the room by following Tsura.

After they were gone, Kuroka asked me, “What are you going to do nya, Riku-sama?”

I crossed my arms and smiled, “I need to visit someplace. I will be counting on you to inform me if anything happened, Kuroka.”

“Leave it to me nya!”

I stood up from the couch and teleported away from my apartment.



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks for the New Executive!
- Kuba 15

Big Thanks for the New Squad Leader!
- Issa Fade

88