Chapter 75 – The Rating Game
2.9k 7 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day of the Rating Game had come. Hagoromo Gitsune and I were standing on the roof of Kuoh Academy while watching the devils that were talking inside the old school building. The devils were Sona’s group, Rias’s group, and then Riser’s group.

Grayfia was also inside the building to act as Riser’s deterrent in case he wanted to do something to me or the civilians of this town.

Kuroka and Tsura were standing by at my mansion, ready to teleport my Hyakki Yakkou at any moment. Shirone refused to come, saying that she didn’t want to meet with Rias yet.

“So what is this Rating Game?” Asked Hagoromo Gitsune as she looked at me.

I turned to her and smiled, “As the name said, it was a game. Mainly for the Devils to show off their power as well as their peerage’s power in a simulation of war between 2 Kings. But, at the end of the day, it’s a game, not a real war.”

“In other words, they were just playing around.” Said Hagoromo Gitsune as she looked back at the devils who just went out of the old school building.

Grayfia noticed our presence and looked at us from the distance. She nodded her head a little before following the other devils towards the venue of the Rating Game. Sona and her peerage walked towards the school though. Maybe they wanted to watch the Rating Game from her office.

As expected, the devils were fast workers. They made a whole arena in the clearing that I made in a night. The arena was simple, with a wall around the clearing and the smooth ground. It was shaped like a rectangle, with two sides to start for each peerage.

This Rating Game would be a direct brawl between two peerages. This will be interesting as Rias seems to get Gasper out of his room.

The time stop ability would be convenient for Rias’s peerage as Issei seems to be able to move when the Forbidden Balor View was activated.

“That woman who noticed us, she seems to be strong.”

Hagoromo Gitsune said as her gaze followed Grayfia. I also looked at Grayfia and answered Hagoromo Gitsune.

“She is the Queen of Satan, Sirzechs Lucifer. She is called the strongest Queen. You know what Queen is in Devils’ term, right? I know that Tsura taught you about this world.”

“Of course. That girl taught me everything, and I know about the Queen. So she’s the strongest Queen, huh? When I was attacked by that red-haired girl, I was disappointed because, for an existence known as the devil, they were too weak. But the existence of that gray-haired girl makes me think twice.”

“Long living species was like that. A hundred years of training will not be able to make them strong. But, some of them were special. They will achieve unimaginable strength through unimaginable means in just a year.”

As I said that, I looked at Issei. The Main Character of DxD, who can match the strong one in this world in just a few years. Not only that, he achieved that strength through his desire to be a harem king, such nonsense.

Even I need a few years before I reached this point. Years of training to be exact. I didn’t train as of late until I wanted to master Matoi a few days ago. Since then, I trained myself more, to be able to achieve my Balance Breaker.

“Is that so, then this world is really fucked up.” Said Hagoromo Gitsune.

I turned to her and laughed out loud, “You’re right, this world is fucked up. Now, shall we watch the Rating Game, or do you want to go home and sleep?”

“I am bored right now, maybe I will watch the Rating Game. I wanted to know the game of the devils.” Hagoromo Gitsune smiled and turned away as she said that.

“Really? I thought you won’t be interested in something like this.”

I also turned around and followed Hagoromo Gitsune. We went downstairs and went to the student council room. On the way to the student council room, Hagoromo Gitsune stopped her track and looked at me.

“Say, I had this feeling. But, there is this person in that group earlier that held a grudge against you, right?”

She began to walk again after she said that. I just crossed my arms and smiled at her, causing Hagoromo Gitsune to sigh.

We reached the student council room and I could feel Sona and her peerage presence inside. I opened the door with my left hand and entered the room without minding their gaze. Hagoromo Gitsune also entered the room behind me.

The room had changed, the couches were lined up and the table was placed in the middle of the couch. In front of the couch was a big screen that showed the arena that was built in the clearing.

Sona sat on the right couch and her peerage stood behind her while looking at us. Unexpectedly, Sona didn’t even blink her eyes when she saw me and just said.

“I prepared your seat.”

Man, she was just too prepared and used to my behavior. She even prepared my seat without me telling her to.

I walked to the couch on the left and sat on the right side of the couch. Hagoromo Gitsune sat on my left then Tsubaki approached us.

“Do you want a tea?”

I looked at Tsubaki and smiled, “I will take a green tea.”

Tsubaki nodded her head and looked at Hagoromo Gitsune next. When she looked at Hagoromo Gitsune, she was a bit wary of her, “Green tea. Do you have a snack too?”

“Yes, I will bring some cookies with the tea.” Answered Tsubaki as she fixed her glasses.

“Then I will take that.”

Tsubaki went to the corner of the room that was filled with equipment to make a tea after she bowed her head at us.

“Nura, this is your first time watching Rating Game, right? Do you want me to explain it to you?” Sona asked me while holding a teacup in her hand and looking at me.

I looked straight at her eyes before closing my eyes and said, “No thanks. I know the basic.”

“Is that so?” Sona said with a disappointed tone and turned her gaze towards the screen.

I also turned my gaze to the screen and saw that the two peerages had prepared themselves on each side. Rias had a confident smile on her face while Riser had a rather unruly smile on his face.

I was confused. Rias was looking down all the time when she was here a few days ago, but right now she had a confident smile. Where did she get her confidence back?

“That man with yellow hair, he was rather sick, didn’t he? Why does his group consist of women? Where is the man?” Asked Hagoromo Gitsune as she crossed her legs. She frowned when she saw Riser’s peerage that was full of women.

“You said so, but you are a woman, right?” I looked at Hagoromo Gitsune with a smile and tease her.

“Don’t make a fool of yourself, I am strong. Those girls in his group, they are weak.”

Sona who silently listened to our conversation suddenly said, “It began.”

I turned to look at the screen and smiled.

‘Now, how it will turn out?’



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks for the New Executive!
- Cameron Kilzer
- Dragonking 1581

80