Chapter 92 – The Black Dog
2.3k 2 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After contacting Azazel, we made a plan to meet each other tomorrow. I asked him to bring Vali with him, and he agreed because he said Vali has been pestering him to meet me.

Because we had free time, I decided to go to Tokyo, the capital of Japan. This area was our territory, and I wanted to at least see it with my own eyes as I had never really visited the heart of Tokyo.

Tokyo was big, we teleported to Shibuya and acted like normal humans. I was wearing my Kimono though, so we kind of gathered the attention of the people around us. Not to mention, we are three handsome men without the company of a girl. The curious one even talked to us and asked for my phone number.

Kubinashi was fluttered and his head retreated back to the scarf that he wore to hide his neck area. Masaomi refused the advance of the girls because he said that he had a lover that was waiting for him. I rather felt bad toward Masaomi after I knew Cleria was still in Underworld, but that red-haired Satan still owed me something.

I plan to visit the Underworld eventually to find the hidden base of the Khaos Brigade in the Underworld, I will use that chance to meet with Cleria Belial.

If I remembered correctly, Diehauser once retreated from the war after seeing my old man. This will be interesting, what would his reaction be when he saw me who resembled my old man.

We were able to shake the girls who followed us off and Kubinashi said.

“Riku-sama, why are we visiting this place? I doubt that the base of the terrorist will be located in a big city like this.”

I looked at Kubinashi with my arms crossed inside my Kimono.

“To be honest, I never expected something like that. But, now that we are here, there is some suspicious place in this city that was unable to be reached by my Senjutsu.”

“So that means?!” Exclaimed Kubinashi with widened eyes.

“I think it is a place where a supernatural resident resides.” Said Masaomi.

“That’s true, we can’t be sure if that place was the base of Khaos Brigade. Even so, let’s visit it.” I said with a grin on my face. My right eye was closed, and I covered Kubinashi and Masaomi with my Fear so no one could see them.

“There will be two places, let’s visit the closest one first.”

***

“This is it.”

I said as I looked at the place in front of us. I had dispelled the Fear around Masaomi and Kubinashi as I arrived in this place.

“A bar?” Asked Masaomi as he looked at the sign that was hung above the door.

This place was located near the heart of Tokyo, more specifically, it was located in the red light district of Tokyo.

“Black Dog Bar? Are you sure it’s here, Riku-sama?” Asked Kubinashi as he looked around the area. “There is nothing special here.”

While both of them were confused, I had a grin on my face. That old crow must’ve never expected this. To think that this place was in this city, I was lucky.

“Let’s enter, this place is one of our stop.”

I had planned to meet him after I meet Azazel, but I found his place first so I will visit him right now.

The sign that was hung on the door was indicating that this place had opened. It was still mid-day, so this bar didn’t serve any alcohol yet. Even so, the restaurant on the first floor of this place also served as a restaurant.

I opened the door while being followed by Kubinashi and Masaomi who looked around suspiciously. When we entered, a girl with brown light hair greeted us from the counter.

“Welcome!”

That girl was wearing the waitress clothes, a white shirt, and a black skirt with a white apron on top of the shirt. She also had big boobs, as expected of this world.

When she saw us, or rather me, she stopped for a while before approaching us with a smile.

“Table for three people?” Asked the girl.

I nodded my head at her.

“Yeah, also can you call the ‘dog’ for me? I wanted to talk with him.”

As usual, when I meet with new people I love to show off. I closed my right eye and raised my chin a little.

Kubinashi and Masaomi didn’t understand what I meant by ‘dog’, but they kept their mouth shut and put on a calm face.

“For four people then, please follow me.”

The girl gestured with her hand and began to walk towards the stairs that led to the second floor. The second floor of this place was a bar, like the sign above the door signified. But, it was no ordinary bar. This bar was built by that old crow for the agents of Grigory, formerly Himejima Clan’s member.

This bar was supposedly located in another city, I forgot the specific place, but it was around Kyoto. For some reason, this bar was built in Tokyo instead of Kyoto, not that I mind it as I was able to find this place faster than I had planned.

While we were following the girl to the second floor, Masaomi used this chance to ask me in a low voice.

“Riku-sama, could it be the ‘dog’ that you refer to that sacred gear?”

As a former Exorcist, it would be strange if Masaomi didn’t know about Sacred Gear. His question was on point, so I nodded my head to answer him.

He let out a surprised gasp, which was natural for someone who know it. One of the thirteen Longinus, Canis Lykaon. The Longinus Sacred Gears were powerful, even a human, the current owner of the Longinus was regarded as a top fighter in Grigori.

On the second floor, there was only a simple bar with a young man standing behind the counter. A blonde woman with magician robes sat on the counter with a smile on her face as she looked at the young man.

The young man had nothing impressive, the usual black hair of Japanese and ordinary face. But, he was the current user of Canis Lykaon, Tobio Ikuse.

“Welcome, welcome to Black Dog Bar.” Said Tobio Ikuse from the bar with a smile on his face as he looked at me.

The girl that escorted us bowed her head at me and then ran back to the first floor through the stairs. I looked at Tobio Ikuse with a big grin.



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

62