Chapter 115 – Intruder
2.1k 5 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we reached the mansion, I saw Sirzechs was talking with Tsuchigumo.

“Hahaha, is that so. I would like to spare my time, but I am too busy right now.” I can hear Sirzechs speak to Tsuchigumo.

From that alone, I knew that Tsuchigumo had asked Sirzechs for a spar.

But because Sirzechs seemed to try to dodge that offer, I raised my right hand and shouted.

“Yo, we are back.”

Both of them turned to me at the same time.

“Welcome back. How is it, I heard you had a spar with Rias’s pawn, Issei-kun?”

We stopped beside Tsuchigumo and I looked at Sirzechs while crossing my arms.

“To be honest, his strength as Sekiryuutei is disappointing. Hakuryuukou is stronger than him by a lot.”

“I see. But Issei-kun was only a normal human a few months ago. If compared to Hakuryuukou which was introduced to Supernatural at a young age, it’s normal if their strength is not comparable at all.”

That’s true. Even so…

“If you put it like that, aren’t you spoil your sister too much? With her power of destruction, she could have defeated Riser with no problem if you trained her. I know your desire for peace, but being strong is better rather than being weak.”

Sirzechs’s smile turned sad as he shrugged his shoulder.

“Maybe. I was foolish back then.”

“Hah, that’s not an excuse. I think you better train her from now on. Khaos Brigade will spare no one, even if their enemy is your sister.”

“Yeah, thanks for the advice. What’s your plan for now?”

I looked at Hagoromo Gitsune for a second. She was looking back at me and tilted her head a little before I turned back at Sirzechs.

“I will go back to Kyoto and rest. I had my fill of fight, so I want to spend some of my precious time of peace with my loved one.”

“I see. I will work on my end to push the peace of the three factions. Maybe there will be a conference in the future, and I think that the leader of each faction will try to invite you.”

“I am expecting that much.” I answered him with a grin.

“But, I won’t allow the conference to be held in Japan. Hold it in that city, or at least in Rome. That way, I won’t get any problem.”

Sirzechs was not reacting, but I can see a hint of disappointment in his eyes. Hah, I won’t let Japan be the center of the fight. If there will be a fight with Khaos Brigade in the future, just do it outside Japan’s region.

“I will remember that.” Answered Sirzechs.

“Well then, I will go back to Earth. Also, I think you better ask a dragon to train that Issei. If possible, make him decrease his perverted behavior.”

I made a magic circle to teleport under our feet as I said that to Sirzechs.

“It’s not my responsibility. But I will tell Rias about it.”

“Very well. I just give you a suggestion, it’s not like I can interfere with your problem.”

Sirzechs smiled at my words and then he raised his right hand.

“I guess this is goodbye for now. I will contact you if I need you again.”

“I will not wait for that.”

I smirked at him and teleported away from the underworld with Hagoromo Gitsune and Tsuchigumo.

We arrived at Kyoto, and it was now nighttime. The place that I teleported to was in front of Nijo Castle, the castle where Tsuchigumo lived all this time.

“That was fun. Nura, I will wait for the spar with that silver-haired boy. Tell him to pick me in this place.” Tsuchigumo said and walked inside the Nijo Castle without waiting for my reply.

I sighed and then looked at the night sky. Today was a full moon, it made me want to drink Sake under a Sakura Tree.

‘It would be nice.’

When I was thinking about that, the sleeves of my Kimono was tugged by Hagoromo Gitsune.

I looked at her with curiosity and asked.

“What?”

“Oi, Riku. Let’s go to Kyubi’s house. I wanted to have a little nice chat with her. Somehow, when I was in Kyoto, I feel a little bit stronger than usual.”

She didn’t call me by my name too often, and it surprised me a little bit. I then noticed what she said.

“You got stronger when in Kyoto?”

If that was true, then there was only one possibility.

The Leyline. I had my suspicion about it because I knew that Yasaka was tied to the Leyline in Kyoto. She was stronger in Kyoto, and I remembered what my old man said a long time ago when he told me about Yasaka.

Kyubi had a strong tie with Leyline.

“For some reason, yes. But it seems like you know the reason for it. I felt like this place amplified my power.”

Hagoromo Gitsune narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. She then put her right hand on her chin and leaned her face closer to mine.

“I see, maybe this is the reason why those trashes targeted me? No, they targeted something behind this strange feeling, huh.”

I nodded my head at Hagoromo Gitsune. There was no reason for me to hide it.

“Right. To think that you would be affected by the Leyline, I am honestly surprised.”

“Leyline, as in the spiritual veins that run under the earth of Kyoto?”

“Yeah, you know about it?”

Hagoromo Gitsune pulled her face away and put on a serious face.

“Of course. My son, or rather, Seimei had spells that need the Spiritual Veins to activate. I see, so that’s the reason. If it’s like that, then I can understand it. Spiritual vein, huh.”

Hagoromo Gitsune mumbled as she covered her mouth with her hand. I narrowed my eyes at her and said.

“Don’t think about it.”

She got surprised and looked at me with her eyes widened. The hand that covered her mouth was also hanging in the air, so I can see her mouth widen in surprise too.

“Don’t ever think of reviving that guy again. He’s not your son, not after he tried to kill you. I won’t let you endanger yourself.”

I knew the reason why she got surprised after she noticed the existence of Leylines, or Spiritual Vein as she called it.

From her look, she still held some hope to revive him again.

She gritted her teeth and then looked at me with a kind smile.

“Yeah, I was foolish. Thanks for stopping me.”

Her smile right now was the smile that I knew from the Nurarihyon no Mago series. It was the smile of Yamabuki Otome, a kind woman who loved the second head.

I got a big smile on my face, my teeth were visible, and I closed my eyes.

“Sure.”

‘Ah, this is bad.’

I noticed it as soon as I opened my eyes.

My eyes narrowed in the direction of Yasaka’s shrine. My aura exploded from my body and surprised Hagoromo Gitsune.

“What’s wrong?”

My smile earlier turned into a frown and I called Nenekirimaru to my hand.

“There is a rat.”

Kyoto was now surrounded by my Fear, it was the first time I had gotten this angry. I was angry at myself. My negligence caused this.

I never expected that they will enter Kyoto at this time.

“A big rat that was not present in our extermination. And this energy… he is with a dragon. Damn bastard!”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

Big Thanks for the New Executive!
-Rex J Jensen

Big Thanks for the Squad Leader!
- Ryuu

56