Chapter 133 – Takamagahara
1.5k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Kunou, you can rest for now.” Yasaka shouted at Kunou.

Kunou turned towards us as the aura that surrounded her disappeared. She smiled and strode over us.

“Really? Where are you going after this, Mother, Onii-chan?” Asked Kunou.

“We are going to go to meet Amaterasu-sama. It’s something a bit urgent so can you stay at home? It will be fast.” Answered Yasaka as she petted Kunou’s head.

“Eh, could it be, you are going to Takamagahara?!”

Kunou’s eyes shined and she raised her hands in front of her. She looked at me with expectation as if she wanted to come with us.

I crossed my arms and looked at Yasaka. She noticed what I wanted to say and shook her head.

‘No, huh?’

I then turned to Kunou and smiled.

“Sorry, Kunou. Maybe next time. I have something rather important to talk about with Amaterasu and her brother.”

“Eeh.” Kunou was visibly disappointed as her ears dropped and she looked at the ground.

I approached her and whispered in her ear.

“When I come back, I will treat you to Ramen.”

She raised her head at my words and beamed into a smile.

“Yes! It’s a promise!”

Kunou walked away after she said that and waved at me. I waved back and then turned to Yasaka.

She was smiling with her arms crossed over her breasts and asked.

“Shall we? Please follow me.”

“Where are we going?”

“We will go to the Torii that connected Kyoto to Takamagahara. It’s the only way for us, youkai, to enter Takamagahara without alarming the guards.”

I nodded my head at her.

Yasaka then walked in front of us slowly. I thought that we will teleport with the usual Magic Circle, but I was wrong.

Maybe it was God's privilege that they could teleport to their realm with just Magic Circle. But yeah, they must’ve had the security that didn’t allow anyone without any permission to teleport into their realm.

It was logical that they could detect anyone who tried to enter their realm and stopped it. I was glad that the Gods in Takamagahara were not as stupid as I thought.

“The location of the Torii, is it far?”

Yasaka glanced at me over her shoulder and answered.

“No, it’s located in this temple. But, I need to ask for Amaterasu-sama’s permission before the teleportation portal opened and we can cross to Takamagahara.”

“The one who asks permission, must it be you?”

“Yes, or the portal won’t be opened.”

I nodded my head. That was a good move. No one could kick Yasaka out of her position. I was still a bit skeptical about the youkai under Yasaka, they acted similar to Devil and always prioritize politics.

While I followed politics too, like the alliance, I was not that tied to it.

The youkai who should’ve been the free race was tied to politics. It was laughable. I even laugh at myself, but I couldn’t avoid it.

But well, after Khaos Brigade was destroyed, and Rizevim was killed. I didn’t need to involve myself in any politics in other factions again.

I would live freely in my mansion while eating out sometimes.

We stopped in front of a room in the center of the temple. It was a normal room with sliding doors, next to the meeting room.

She opened the door and there was red Torii inside the room that was about twice my height. I was around 180cm, so the Toori must be around 300cm or higher.

There was nothing else in the room, only the Torii.

“Please come in and close the door, Riku-han.”

I stepped inside the room and closed the door. As soon as I closed the door, Yasaka looked at the Torii while stretching her right hand.

I felt energy moving towards the Torii, and Yasaka closed her eyes.

She was silent, the room was silent. I bet that she was communicating with Amaterasu through telepathy.

A few seconds later, the Torii shined and the gate was connected to somewhere else. The other side of the Torii was now full of green grass and in the distance, I could see a row of traditional Japanese houses.

Yasaka lowered her hand and looked at me.

“Let’s go, Riku-han. I will guide you to Amaterasu-sama’s abode.”

She walked to the gate and crossed the Torii. It was a bit scary to cross into Takamagahara, but I followed her nonetheless as my goal lay right in front of me.

When I crossed the Torii, there was an uncomfortable feeling as if I just entered a barrier uninvited.

I looked around the area and I noticed that we were on top of the mountain with clouds hiding the base of the mountain.

There were three peaks of the mountains, and we were on one of them.

It was a beautiful sight, it was the opposite of the Underworld.

Yasaka noticed that I was amazed and let out a light giggle.

“Welcome to Takamagahara, Riku-han.”

“Yeah, where is Amaterasu-sama’s abode?” I asked Yasaka while being careful with my tone.

I now couldn’t afford to call Amaterasu without –sama or goddess. This was Takamagahara, and she was the leader of the Shinto God, alongside his brothers.

My head could fly if I called her carelessly. It was just a metaphore, as I could always escape when I was in danger.

Yasaka looked behind me and pointed her index finger.

“There, we are right in front of it.”

I looked back immediately and saw a Japanese mansion behind me. The Torii that I crossed was still there, but I couldn’t see the other side like earlier.

The mansion in front of me was not as big as mine, but it was more luxurious. It was decorated with white paint and a lot of Japanese lanterns.

The gate was opened when I looked at the mansion, and a girl with black hair walked out of the mansion with a smile on her face.

She walked towards us and greeted us.

“Welcome to my abode, Yasaka, Riku.”

I smiled at the girl and bowed my head a little. Yasaka also bowed beside me and we both said.

“Thank you for welcoming us, Amaterasu-sama.”



Author Here~

More than 60 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

39