Chapter 145 – Belial Mansion and Sairaorg Bael
1.1k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belial territory was incomparably different from Gremory’s. The architecture of the buildings was different.

As soon as we teleported to the Belial territory, I spread my senjutsu and covered the city. The devil didn’t realize it, and I scanned the area to find the Sacred Gear wielder.

I couldn’t find it though, it was hidden. If there was no news about the boy at all, I could guess that Diehauser tried to hide the boys from the other devils or even the supernatural world.

“So, we are here. What are you planning to do?” Asked Sona.

“Hmm?” I looked at Sona and stroked my chin. “I wonder, what should I do?”

Sona looked at me with a look that said, ‘Are you kidding me?’ as her eyes twitched in annoyance. She held her head again and sighed for how many know today.

“Well, I wanted to visit Diehauser mansion for sure. You know the way?” I asked Sona.

“Hmm? It will be a bit hard to visit him. Diehauser Belial-sama is a busy man.” Answered Sona as she crossed her arms.

I didn’t care if Diehauser was a busy man or not, I asked her if she knew her mansion. But well, maybe he wouldn’t allow us to enter? There was only one way left then.

“Just answer my question, Sona. Do you know his mansion?”

“As I said-“

Before she finished her sentence, I cut her by stepping in front of her, “Do you know where his mansion is? Answer that and I will let you go later.”

Sona flinched. She seriously considered my offer.

But, that was a trap. I said later, but I didn’t specify when I will let her go.

‘I can let her go later after I meet the boy, or later when I am done with all thing that I need to do in the underworld.’

In other words, it was her misunderstanding.

“When you said later, when is that?” Asked Sona.

Well, it seemed like she was not as clueless as I thought. She knew my trap, dang.

“Whatever do you mean? Of course, after I am done with all of the things that I needed to do. Oh, I will not force you to stay, but I will not consider you repaying a favor to me if you go without helping me.”

I smirked at Sona, and she grumbled as she gritted her teeth.

“Fine, I will follow your whim for now. But, I will blame you for anything that happens later. I won’t take any responsibility at all.”

“I don’t mind about that. But, you will take responsibility for your own action.”

If she blamed me for something that she did, I won’t accept that. Also, I never blamed someone else for anything that I did, or was I?

“Yes, I can at least be responsible for what I do. Please don’t worry about it!” Sona said with a rather angry tone.

Did she get mad because of what I said? She was so strange, but I couldn’t blame her. After all, what I did to her was similar to kidnapping.

“So, I will ask once again. Do you know Diehauser Belial’s mansion?”

Sona nodded her head and said, “Follow me. I will take you there.”

She then began to walk without waiting for me. I scratched the back of my head, sighed, and followed her.

‘Can she be a little bit gentle?’ I grumbled inside my mind. “She’s not cute at all.”

“Tsk!” Sona clicked her tongue and walked faster.

Oops, she heard me.

***

We were now standing in front of a big mansion that was surrounded by high fences. It literally screamed ‘I am the lord of this territory’ from just seeing the mansion.

“It’s big,” I said as I put my hand above my eyes, looking at the mansion. I was observing the escape path or possibly a path that led inside the mansion in case we couldn’t enter from the entrance.

“Of course. This is Belial’s mansion, one of the 72 pillars in the underworld.” Sona boasted.

“For an important mansion, there is no guard outside of the mansion.”

It was strange though, even my mansion had a guard that always waiting at the entrance. Kubinashi, Aotabo, and Kurotabo took a turn to guard the entrance.

They swept the ground while looking around. They looked like a servant, but they were the strongest fighters under me.

So it was strange that Belial mansion had no guard outside of their mansion.

“They don’t need a guard to protect their mansion. Almost all devils knew that they shouldn’t mess with Belial, especially because there is Diehauser Belial-sama in this mansion.” Explained Sona.

But that didn’t guarantee the safety of the mansion. If there was someone crazy like me who loved to sneak around, this mansion was fucked up.

It gave me advantage, but I hate this. There was no real challenge. It was as if inviting me to come and steal something.

‘Should I try to steal something?’ I thought. “I should try to steal something,” I muttered as I touched my chin.

“Don’t even try it.” Plead Sona with a skeptical tone. “Please.” She even added ‘Please’.

“Hahaha, I won’t try it. Maybe.” I laughed a little. Somehow teasing Sona was a bit fun, her expression was different from usual girls.

“I really can’t understand you.” Said Sona. She then walked towards the gate of the mansion.

There was no guard, but somehow there was an intercom on the side of the gate, so Sona pressed that.

“Yes? May I know who is this?” A man’s voice came from the intercom, asking our identity.

“I’m sorry for the sudden visit. My name is Sona Sitri, and I am with a Youkai called Nura Riku. We are here in order to visit Diehauser Belial-sama. Is he available?” Asked Sona.

The intercom went silent for a while. The other side seemed to be talking with someone, but then it answered again.

“Yes, you may enter. Please wait for a minute as we will welcome you in the gate.”

The intercome exchange ended after that. Sona stood in front of the gate gracefully, and I sat beside her while crossing my arms.

“It seems they welcome us with open arms,” I said to Sona with a smirk.

“Yeah, we are lucky. Because you don’t need to break in.” there was malicious intention mixed in her tone, and I noticed that.

“Hahahaha, nice joke.” I laughed and brushed off Sona’s remark.

After a few seconds, not even a minute, the gate opened and there was a guy with short black hair who stood beyond the door. He was big, but not as big as Aotabo.

“Hahahaha, welcome to Belial mansion.” Greeted the guy.

Sona’s eyes widened, and she muttered. “Sairaorg?”



Author Here~

More than 60 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

Big Thanks for the new Executive!
- Anna Haig
- Frede

32