Chapter 153 – Cleria’s Wish
1.4k 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Don’t worry about it. Masaomi also tried to find you. However, can I hear your side of the story? How can you survive? And, why did the old devil didn’t make any move?”

Cleria looked at Diehauser for a second before turning to me again and nodding her head.

“Yes. Please come in, this is my son’s room, but I believe you don’t mind about it?”

“I don’t mind. I can be everywhere. Hahahaha.”

“Fufufu, well then, please come in.” Cleria said as she entered the room. “Do you want to go in too, Diehauser?”

“No, I still have something to be done in the territory. My peerage has been waiting for me.”

“Ah! What a shame. I wanted to have tea with you, Diehauser. Yae also wanted to meet you.”

“Maybe later. You have made Nura Riku waiting, you know? I will leave now.” Diehauser smiled sheepishly as he walked away and waved his hand.

“Yes, Diehauser.” Said Cleria. She then turned to me as she smiled shyly. “Ah, please do forgive me. This time is real, please come in.”

For the third time, Cleria said please come in. This time, however, I entered the room and saw a boy from the picture sitting on a chair in front of a desk. He looked at me a second, then turned to Cleria and asked.

“Mother, who is he?” He stood up and observed me with eyes full of interest, especially when he saw my hair.

“This is Nura Riku, he’s the successor of the East Youkai Faction. Can you introduce yourself to him?”

The boy’s mouth opened and he walked in front of me. He then bowed to me a little and introduced himself.

“It’s nice to meet you, my name is Yaemasa Belial.” He then raised his head and smiled brightly.

This… strange.

He had Masaomi’s feature, but… he also had Cleria’s eyes. Black hair, grey eyes.

I crouched to match his gaze and said.

“Yo, I am the lord of pandemonium, Nura Riku. Your mother’s introduction wasn’t wrong, but I have officially become the leader of the East Youkai Clan because my old man had left for his journey. Nice to meet you, boy.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that. I seldom leave this mansion, so I don’t know about the news outside.” Cleria apologized to me as she looked at me with apologetic eyes.

I looked at her and said, “Don’t worry about it. We just have a small party and didn’t even announce it. Also, only you and your son knew about it right now.” I smiled at Cleria with a playful look.

“Eh? Then isn’t that a problem?” Asked Yaemasa as he freaked out.

I put my right hand on his head and ruffled it, “Don’t worry about it. You are the son of my subordinate, I won’t do anything to you. Well, except when there is something that requires me to, but don’t worry about it too much.”

Yaemasa’s eyes widened as he asked, “What do you mean by that?”

Cleria approached us and hugged Yaemasa from behind, “Yae, your father is still alive…”

“Eh?” Yaemasa let out a surprised voice, “Really?” He asked again.

“Yeah, Masaomi Yaegaki is still alive and kicking. Though he’s been turned to a devil, I had extracted his evil piece safely, so he’s not under anyone’s influence now.”

“That’s a relief. Really…”

Cleria then cried again, this time she hugged her son as she cried. I let her cry for a while as I sat on the chair around the table in the room.

She cried for around 5 minutes, she then sat on the chair across from me, and Yaemasa sat beside her.

“For now, I am really thankful for bringing such good news.” Said Cleria as she bowed her head to me.

“Thank you!” Exclaimed Yaemasa.

“You’re welcome. Well, I just coincidentally found him when I walked inside a forest. He’s now in my mansion, and he worked as my subordinate.”

“I see. Nura-sama, please hear my wish if you don’t mind.” Said Cleria as she put on a serious face.

I nodded my head a little and said, “Please do tell me. I wanted to ask something from you too if you don’t mind.”

“Hmm, I need to hear it first before I can give my answer. But I am thankful that you are agreeing to hear my wish.”

“Don’t mind that. Technically, you are my subordinate’s wife. It’s natural to hear the wish from my subordinate’s family.” I said to Cleria as I smiled. “I already regard Masaomi as my family, as my comrade. So do tell me your wish.”

“Yes, the truth is… I wanted to meet with Masaomi-san again. Can you maybe take me, no, take us to the human world? Even a day is enough. However…”

“You are currently being hunted by the old devil because of your knowledge of the King Piece as well as the sudden Sacred Gear that appeared in your son, right?”

“How did you know about that?!” Cleria’s eyes widened in surprise, “No, considering you, I guess the information is really easy, right? Maybe the other doesn’t know about it, but Nurarihyon has a lot of friends from each faction.”

She misunderstood that my connection was my old man’s, huh? Well, I don’t think that I need to tell her that Michael was the one who told me about her son’s Sacred Gear.

Regarding King Piece, I just remember it from the series which was now blurry. I couldn’t remember a lot of things, which was natural because I was in this world for more than 16 years!

I don’t need those memories again though, as history had changed, and I at least still remember the key players that wanted to destroy the world.

So I answered Cleria. “Correct. So you want to meet Masaomi? I can help you with that.”

Cleria’s face brightened as she clapped her hands in front of her chest, “Really?”

“Yeah,” I said and stood up from the chair. “Shall we go now? I will tell you what I want when we are in my mansion.”

“Yes, please!” Cleria then stood up and looked at Yaemasa. “Yae, let’s go.”

I then made a magic circle to teleport under our feet, “Are you ready?”

Cleria and Yaemasa nodded their heads, and I then teleported us to my mansion.

After thinking for a while, wasn’t I basically kidnapping Diehauser’s cousin because he didn’t know about this? Well, whatever.



Author Here~

More than 60 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

43