Chapter 160 – Information Letter
1.2k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oi oi, she agreed, Vali.” Said Bikou as he smiled bitterly.

“Yeah, that’s how he is. But, to think he even asked Ophis… I can’t understand him at all.” Answered Vali from the bar.

“That’s how he is.” Said Tobio with a smile.

I could hear all of them and then I glanced at them over my shoulder.

Le Fay’s eyes shined as she pointed in my direction, “Look look! He’s amazing!”

“Yeah, I never expected that.” Said Arthur in disbelief. “To think he could even sway Ophis… It’s outside our expectation.”

“Hey, name?” Ophis asked me while tugging my sleeves which made me turn to her again.

“Nura Riku. You can call me Riku if you want to.”

Ophis nodded her head slowly, “Un, I will. Riku.”

She was… somehow cute.

Wait.

No, she was a Dragon God, perish your thought that considered her as cute, Riku.

She could defeat anyone here with just a flick of her finger, don’t forget about that.

Ugh, now I was regretting something.

Could I use Matoi with someone else? Does Matoi only let me equip Fear? I wanted to try doing Matoi with Ophis.

How strong would I be if I could use Matoi with Ophis? Maybe stronger than Great Red? Since I would be able to use Ophis’s power on top of mine.

For now, the most important thing was to go to the vampire world. I turned to Azazel and asked him.

“So, what do we do right now? We are all here, so we just need to go now, right?”

“Right, all of us are here already.” Answered Azazel as he looked around. “Then I will explain the plan for today.”

The atmosphere turned serious as Azazel narrowed his eyes. He scanned over us quickly and nodded his head.

“The operation this time is to rescue Valerie Tepes. There is a chance that she’s been prisoned in the vampire world and her Sacred Gear, Sephiroot Graal, was forced to activate by someone else.”

From his word, I was a bit confused. I felt something off.

“From what I know, the one who controlled Valerie Tepes was his half-brother called Marius Tepes. Not only that, we found the trace of Rizevim Lucifer in the vampire world. That’s why I called you here, Vali.” He then turned to Vali.

“Yeah, thanks for that, Azazel.” There was a wave of cold anger beneath Vali’s tone. “Leave that man to me. I will do what I need to do.”

It was not surprising for Vali to get angry. His relationship with Rizevim was one of the worst kind. Hence I knew why he wanted to kill Rizevim with his own hand.

But, I was still confused about something. I felt something was out of place from Azazel’s words.

“Good. Then we will ask Ophis for help to go to the vampire world. We will break through the vampire world through the dimensional gap. It’s a bit dangerous, but I have a tool to make a barrier that allows us to survive for at least a few hours.” Azazel then took out something, a white palm-sized orb, from his pocket.

“It’s thanks to the effort of Le Fay Pendragon and Lavinia Reni that make this orb.”

“Hehehe, it’s nothing special.” Le Fay giggled and scratched the back of her head with her hand.

Finally, I noticed something that was off.

Azazel turned to Ophis and asked, “Can you take us to the vampire world?”

Ophis slowly turned to me, “Hmm… what should I do?” She asked.

Maybe because she had decided to join my Hyakki Yakkou, she asked me what to do.

I put my hand on my chin for a while and then called out to Kurotabo.

“Kurotabo, come here for a second.”

He didn’t answer me or anything, but he made his way towards me. He stood on my left and then I put on a serious face as I looked at Azazel.

“Azazel, let me ask you something first.”

Azazel raised his eyebrow, “Yeah? Ask me.”

“You… where do you get that information from? Don’t tell me that you put a spy in the vampire world, because that’s a bit impossible even for you. There is only one way to get that information. Either you got it from the member of Khaos Brigade or have someone sneak into the vampire world undetected.”

We stared at each other for a while, until finally Azazel sighed and pulled out a letter from his pocket.

“Indeed, I got this information from someone who sneaks into the vampire world. You know that someone well, here.”

He tossed the letter to me and I caught it with my hand.

I opened the letter and then my eyes squinted in disbelief. The content of the letter was absurd. It contained all information about what happened in the vampire world right now, including the appearance of Marius and Rizevim that were seen talking to each other in Marius’s mansion.

I was wondering who the sender was and then I squeezed the letter when I saw the sender’s name.

“That old man!” I shouted as I tossed the letter back to Azazel.

“Oi oi! Don’t squeeze the letter! It contained important information!”

“How can I not squeeze it? He said he was going on a journey, but then he sent you a letter about the vampire world? If I knew he could enter the vampire world with no problem, I would attack it right after I felt Yamata no Orochi’s energy, damn it!”

“Hahahaha, well, maybe he wants to keep you away from the conflict?” Asked Azazel.

I was about to say something, but Kurotabo cut Azazel’s words first.

“There is no way Commander would do that. If anything, he loves to put Riku-sama in danger to see how he will react.”

“Indeed.” I nodded my head, “I guess I fell into my old man’s trap again. Sigh…”

“Oh?!” Azazel’s tone was visibly brightened. “Does that mean, you will help us?”

“Yeah, I will.” I nodded my head, “I have a target in that place too. Walburga is there, right?”

“Yes, we confirmed her appearance in the vampire world.”

I nodded my head as I crossed my arms, “Then, let’s go. To the vampire world.”



Author Here~

More than 60 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

34