Chapter 193 – Hagoromo Gitsune vs Three
1k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a sword in her hand, Hagoromo Gitsune kicked the ground and approached Diehauser at a fast speed.

He was the most dangerous one among the three for her. If it was Canis Lykaon, then she was able to scare it with her Fear.

Dulio’s Zenith Tempest could also be blocked by her fan and tails, so it would be no problem for her.

However, Diehauser’s close-range fight skills would be troublesome for her. That was why she decided to go after him first.

Diehauser put on a stance as he saw Hagoromo Gitsune rushing toward him. There was a slight smile on his face.

“So you’re going for me first? It’s an honor!”

“You are the most troublesome one.” Said Hagoromo Gitsune as she swung her sword.

It was fast and was leaving a trail of black clouds from her Fear.

Diehauser had prepared for the attack. He coated his fists with demonic energy and was about to block the sword. However, he changed his mind when he saw it.

He had fought my old man before. The sword that Hagoromo Gitsune had was an upgraded version of Nenekirimaru. Of course, he would recognize it. He then ducked to dodge the slash and rolled back.

At that time, Canis Lykaon had already pursued Hagoromo Gitsune as Tobio had no plan to take her one on one. He was following the wolf closely from behind.

In a battle royale, the best strategy would be to take out the strongest fighter before fighting the other.

Tobio and Dulio understood that. So Dulio also prepared his move to stop Hagoromo Gitsune.

The cloud from before gathered in one place, right above Hagoromo Gitsune’s head. Storm then appeared. A heavy rainfall pushed Hagoromo Gitsune’s body. It was so heavy that she had a little bit of difficulty seeing her surrounding.

“Canis!”

“Woof!”

Tobio quickly shortened his distance with Hagoromo Gitsune. Canis Lykaon tried to slash Hagoromo Gitsune’s arm, but was blocked by her sword.

At the same time, Tobio swung his scythe, aiming at Hagoromo Gitsune’s neck from behind. Dulio also created an ice spear and threw it at Hagoromo Gitsune’s side.

It didn’t stop there; Diehauser had already recovered from his fall and sent another punch with his fist covered with demonic energy towards Hagoromo Gitsune’s solar plexus.

She was attacked from four sides. Her sword was now still interlocked with Canis’ blade, putting her at a disadvantage…

Well, that would only work on humans or creatures with two arms. Hagoromo Gitusne didn’t even move her left hand, it was still chained to her bag.

“Useless.” Hagoromo Gitsune said in a low voice as her eyes narrowed into a slit, similar to fox eyes.

In an instant, Hagoromo Gitsune’s body was coated in a white aura. She used Touki.

‘Damn! She already mastered that?’

Her tails were also covered in Touki. It then moved at a fast speed.

From her first tail, a big fan appeared. It was stabbed on her side and blocked by the ice spear. From her second tail, a sword appeared and blocked Tobio’s scythe. It then hit Tobio in his stomach, sending him flying away.

Bam! Crash!

He crashed into the wall of the arena and grunted in pain.

“Ugh… that hurts.” He was injured, but it was not as

And finally, she blocked Diehauser’s punch with three tails. The remaining tails then tried to pierce Diehauser’s body. It made a sharp sound of cutting the wind as it closed into Diehauser.

He tried to dodge, but his hand was caught by one of Hagoromo Gitsune’s tails.

“You won’t be able to run from Hagoromo Gitsune. Only one… two people had ever managed to do that.”

“Guh!”

The tails impaled into Diehauser’s body. He was greatly injured, and then his body was gone from the arena. It seemed like the system had worked wonderfully; he was teleported away. I could feel his energy in the medical room that was prepared beforehand.

“Oh! It seems we have our first bail! Diehauser Belial has lost! He’s teleported out, and we only have three fighters left in the arena!” Azazel shouted loudly. It invited a cheer from the youkai side.

“Hagoromo-sama!”

“Hagoromo Gitsune-sama!”

“Long live Kyoto Youkai!!!”

“Long live Hagoromo Gitsune-sama!”

“Hahahaha, it seems the youkai are excited! What do you think, Sirzechs? How is your feeling after your faction bailed first?!” Mocked Azazel. He was happy that his faction didn’t get bailed out first, what a dick.

Sirzechs didn’t seem to really care about his mocking.

“It’s fine. In a battle royale, the one who lost first usually poses the most trouble among the participants. That means Hagoromo Gitsune had thought that Diehauser was the most dangerous one among her enemy and took him out first. In a way, you can say that I am proud of him for being able to pose trouble for Hagoromo Gitsune.”

“I see, so you take it like that, huh?! Well… I can’t deny that though.”

“Troublesome.”

As if she didn’t care about the commentator, Hagoromo Gitsune flicked her hand and freed her sword from Canis Lykaon. Then with her tail, she sent Canis Lykaon flying toward Tobio.

He, who had just recovered, was surprised when Canis Lykaon flew to him.

“Woah!” He caught Canis Lykaon and looked at his condition. “Are you okay?”

“W-Woof!”

“It’s hard… She’s so strong.” Muttered Tobio with a weak laugh. “Maybe I should just give up? …Yes, let’s give up.” He then stood up and raised his hand.

“Umm! I give up!” Tobio then shouted. As soon as he shouted, he was teleported to the medical room.

The spectators were silent, and Hagoromo Gitsune also couldn’t process what happened under the heavy rainfall that poured into her.  She was starting to get irritated with the rain, so she dispersed the cloud with her fan.

Azazel also couldn’t say something as her jaw dropped. Sirzechs and Michael chuckled beside him. This couldn’t do; there was no commentator at all. After a few seconds, Azazel recovered and shouted angrily.

“T-T-T-That bastard!! I should’ve sent Vali instead of him!”

Well, everyone ignored Azazel’s angry shout and focused on the arena.

Hagormo Gitsune and Dulio stared at each other. Hagoromo Gitunse put her weapons back to her tail, leaving only a single Katana in her hand, and spoke. “It seems that you are the only one left.”

“It seems so.” Answered Dulio.

“Why don’t you just give up? I dislike a persistent man.”

“Unfortunately, I can’t do that,” Dulio replied. His body was then covered in light energy as a light spear appeared around him. “I am the hope of the Heaven Faction, you see?”

“Is that so?” Hagoromo Gitsune smirked. “It will hurt a lot.”

“Hahahaha. Please go easy on me.”



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

26