Chapter 194 – First Victory!
967 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dulio was the one who made the first move.

Dozen of wind and ice spears appeared around him as he jumped back. The cloud in the sky also thickened; it crackled with lightning. Zenith Tempest had shown its real power.

Once again, I realized that Longinus was a cheat.

The spears were then launched at Hagoromo Gitsune at the same time. It flew at a fast speed.

“Hoh?” Hagoromo Gitsune looked at the spears with an amazed gaze.

She dodged some of them as they flew past her, embedded in the ground, creating a deep hole here and there.

Some of the spears couldn’t be dodged, so she cut them with her sword.

“What else do you have in your sleeves?”

“Well, look up.” Answered Dulio.

Hagoromo Gitsune usually wouldn’t follow what her enemy said. However, this was a rare occasion when she decided to follow her enemy's advice.

He was still a distance away, so she was not too worried about being attacked from a close range.

She looked up and saw that the cloud above her had crackled with blue lightning. The lightning danced in the sky before focusing on the spot right above her. If that lighting hit Hagoromo Gitsune, it would be fatal for even her.

But…

‘Dulio doesn’t know her sword can destroy the supernatural.’

“Is this your strongest move?” Asked Hagoromo Gitsune with a mocking tone. “You have underestimated me.”

She took a stance and readied herself to take on the lightning.

Even if the sword could destroy the supernatural force, there was still a force behind the attack to be taken. Destroying it didn’t mean she destroyed the force behind the attack.

She powered up her Touki and gripped her sword tighter.

As she did that, the lighting fell from the sky. Even my eyes couldn’t follow its movement. But, at that time, Hagoromo Gitsune thrust her sword at the lightning.

As soon as the sword touched the lightning, it immediately dispersed. But, Dulio had already moved.

It seemed that he had anticipated her to block the lightning as he had made his way behind Hagoromo Gitsune. The storm intensified, it now covered the whole arena, and the wind was too strong for normal people to stand.

Although the match was held inside the barrier, it was too intense for a friendly fight.

Usually, I would stop this. But, because I knew Hagoromo Gitsune’s real power, I let the match continue.

“Cough. I am sorry for the shameful behavior earlier; I will continue to comment on the match!” Azazel finally recovered from his anger.

“It seems that Dulio had focused his attack toward Hagoromo Gitsune! He started using his Zenith Tempest to the limit! He’s flying!”

In Dulio’s hand, lightning cracked, and fire surged out. It was a combination of fire and lighting, and he planned to attack Hagoromo Gitsune with that, knowing that she would still be able to fight back.

The wind swirled around and lifted him to the sky at his back. He was flying even without wings. He was ridiculous.

“So you can fly? What an interesting human. But…” Hagoromo Gitsune took the spear from her tail with her left hand and made a throwing motion. “I have defeated a lot of flying enemies.”

She threw the spear toward Dulio in the sky and launched herself with her tail following after it.

“Woah!”

Dulio controlled himself in the sky and dodged the spear. But Hagoromo Gitsune had prepared herself near him; she had predicted his movement.

“Hello there.” Said Hagoromo Gitsune with a big grin. She then swung her sword.

Dulio blocked her sword with his fist, which was covered with lightning and fire. They were immediately destroyed, and the sword cut right through his right arm. Blood spurted out from the wound.

“Woah! Hagoromo Gitsune cut Dulio’s hand! What a ruthless attack! But don’t worry, we have a lot of Phoenix Tears to heal the fighters wounds! It’s thanks to the devils for donating phoenix tears!” Shouted Azazel. He sounded excited by the development of the fight.

“Guh!” He grunted and immediately sent an attack with her left fist.

However, it was stopped by Hagoromo Gitsune’s tail, and he was flung out to the ground.

Crash!

He crashed into the ground and created a huge crater. Hagoromo Gitsune fell to the ground and landed right beside him as she couldn’t fly.

She was fine because she used Touki, but the same couldn’t be said for Dulio. He had a hard time standing up, and I judged that he couldn’t fight again.

Hagoromo Gitsune intended to approach him, but I appeared between them and raised my hand to stop her.

“It’s enough.”

“It’s too easy.”

She stopped in her track before putting her sword away in her tail.

“It seems the match is over!”

“I-It’s not over yet,” Dulio said as he picked his body up. He was injured all over his body.

He was in no condition to fight.

I approached him and pushed his body with my hand. With just a light push, he fell to her butt.

“You can’t continue the fight anymore,” I said lightly.

“Ha-hahaha, I see. Well, she’s so strong.”

“It’s natural.” Answered Hagoromo Gitsune proudly.

“I surrender. I lost.” As soon as Dulio surrendered, his body was surrounded by light and teleported away to the medical room.

I then looked at Azazel, and he nodded his head.

“Alright!” I shouted at the spectators. “The first fight is over!”

The spectators were excited. There was no booing from the devils or anyone.

They had recognized youkai’s strength after seeing Hagoromo Gitsune. Most people cheered at her victory, that bloated her ego.

She grinned at the spectators and crossed her arms. I guess it was fine; she had the right to brag after winning again three people that considered the strongest from each faction.

And so I declared.

“The winner is! Hagoromo Gitsune!”

“WOAAAHH!!”

“Hagoromo-sama!”

“Long Live Youkai!!”

The first fight was over. But I hate waiting. So I announced.

“I guess you guys are bored if you need to wait, right? Without further ado, let’s continue to the second fight!”

And the spectators cheered.



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

25