Chapter 195 – Exhibition Match
924 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“For the second fight, it’s one versus one! Whoever wanted to fight, feel free to jump to the arena! You are allowed to choose your opponent freely!” As soon as I shouted that, I remembered something.

There was someone that I forgot to take before we came here. The most notorious battle-maniac from the youkai side.

‘Tsuchigumo… Well, he will be fine with Crom Cruach. At least he won’t get bored for a while.’

A few seconds later, someone from the devil's side stood up and jumped into the arena. He was the young devil that approached us earlier.

He landed on the side of the arena and walked toward the middle where I was standing.

“It seems we have our first fighter! Who wil-“ Before I finished my sentence, the devil cut me off.

“You. I will fucking kill you in this match.”

Well, it seems he still didn’t believe my strength. He looked at me with a ridiculing smile.

I looked in Azazel’s direction, and he smiled as if he enjoyed this situation.

Sirzechs looked tired, but he nodded his head while moving his mouth. ‘Just beat him.’

I guess that was the only way to make the other stop ridiculing me. I was planning to save my strength to fight a stronger opponent later, but it couldn’t be helped. It was not like it would take a lot of stamina to defeat him.

“Haa–“ I sighed. “It seems the new fighter wants to fight me. Azazel, come down here and be the new referee.”

“Nah, I don’t need a referee. Or what? Are you scared that no one will help you when you lose to me? I know that you can only hide, unlike the girl earlier. The pressure that made us kneel earlier was also that girl, right? Don’t be so cocky when you hide behind a girl’s back!”

Is this guy an idiot?

No, he was an idiot.

Youkai Fear was indeed similar to each other, but it also held a bit of difference. If he couldn’t even differentiate between our Fear, then he was just a small fry.

I was waiting for Azazel to come down, but he shouted from the commentator seat.

“Just do it!”

I shrugged my shoulder and answered. “Fine. I will end this fast.”

I didn’t even bother to take my Nenekirimaru out as I walked to the side. I also crossed my arms underneath my kimono.

“Oi, Azazel! Give us the sign to start.”

“That isn’t needed!” The young devil shouted as he created three magic circles around him. “Take this!”

Three red magic bullets were shot toward where I stood even before Azazel started the match. If it was only that, then I wouldn’t be mad, but…

“Oh! Look at that! He immediately attacked with Magic. How will Riku react to such attacks?!” Azazel shouted excitedly.

He did a proper commentation in this match. It was strange, wasn’t it?

I was calm even when I was faced with three magic bullets that went on my way. The energy packed inside those bullets was not enough to even injure me right now; I had grown.

To show the difference between our power, I smacked the magic bullets with my left hand while grinning.

“Riku has slapped the magic bullets! What a way to destroy his opponent's attacks! Way to go, you bastard!” Azazel laughed loudly.

I could hear Sirzechs mutter while holding his head.

“This is not what I mean by just do it.”

Sorry Sirzechs, but you were the one who gave me permission. I was about to go easy, but you said just do it, so I did it.

The young devil was shocked that I defended easily; now was the right time.

Rising my chin a little, I smirked at him. “Oi oi, is this the extent of your power? You can’t even kill a mosquito with that!”

“Bastard!” He gritted his teeth in anger as he created more magic circles around his body. He also had Demonic Energy surrounding his body. “Try to dodge this, bastard!”

A barrage of Magic Bullets was launched at me. At the same time, he kicked the ground and leaped.

I had a question about what he said.

“You…” I muttered slowly and moved at a fast speed.

From his perspective, I must’ve disappeared from my spot as he was stopped on his track and looked around. The Magic Bullets hit the spot where I stood before and created a small crater.

That was unexpected. So he could at least make a small crater with his Magic Bullets? I should give him a compliment.

“Where are you! Show yourself!”

“Right here.” I reappeared beside him and sent a low kick toward his leg. I didn’t kick him too hard. If I kicked him with all my strength, his legs would be blown away from his body.

If he was injured that much, the ones in the medical team surely would give him Phoenix Tear. That would be a waste to be used on this trash.

Tak!

He was unprepared, so he fell on his but.

“Guh!” He grunted and looked at me.

I grinned silly as I stomped on his face with my right leg and pushed him to the ground.

Bam!

Because the barrier that Ajuka made only teleported someone when they were unable to fight or badly injured, I could torture this cocky guy as long as I didn’t go overboard.

He struggled to move my feet from his face. His hands were gripping my feet, trying to throw me away, but that was useless.

I ground his face while laughing.

“Hahahahaha. Is this it? You are challenging me with such strength? Hahahaha, take this!”

Somehow… torturing someone that got cocky and didn’t understand his place was fun.

“Hora hora~ Do you want to say something?” I kept grinding my feet against his face.

“Hmm!! HMNN!!!”

“What a psycho! This is why you shouldn’t fight a youkai!” Azazel shouted with a scared tone. However, I knew that he was laughing inside.

But, I played along with him.

“Hahahaha. We are not using Fear as our symbol for nothing!”

“That’s right!”

“Long live, Riku-sama!!”

“Nura clan is the best!!”

My subordinates were shouting, following my lead. The atmosphere was good for us, that was until Sirzechs said.

“Enough. He surrenders.”

After Sirzechs said that, the devil under my feet teleported away to the medical room.

“Tsk! That’s not fun, Sirzechs.” I grumbled.

“Just forgive him with that, Riku. With this, people have understood that you are strong.”

I glanced at the spectators, and they were looking at me with respect now, more specifically, the devils.

That was strange. I just played with their comrades, but they were happy? Could it be, the guy that I played around with earlier was hated?

That must be it.

Well, at least I had fun.

“Alright then! That was only an exhibition match!” I shouted at the spectators. “Then, let’s start the real second match!”



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

27