Chapter 196 – This has become interesting!
950 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How do I put it?

The next matches after that were purely out of enjoyment.

Only low-ranked and middle-ranked ones volunteered themselves to fight.

The youkai that joined the match were also just the small fry who couldn’t even use Fear. Some of them won against the low-ranked devil or one winged angel and a fallen angel, but most of them lost to them due to playing too much.

I wasn’t needed to oversee the match as Tobio had arrived. He became the referee again, and I am now in the commentator seats, sitting with the other leaders.

Right now, a fight between a middle-ranked devil against a two-winged angel was in progress. The devils managed to corner the angel, but he was not given up yet.

“This is getting boring,” I muttered to myself, and Azazel heard it.

“Well, it can’t be helped. The strong fighters are still judging each other.”

“That’s right.” Added Sirzechs. “By the way, where is the big guy with a lot of arms, Riku? I didn’t see him in youkai’s seat.”

“Oh, Tsuchigumo? He’s in Kyoto with Crom Cruach right now. They became a pal after fighting each other.”

“Crom Cruach? As in, Crom Cruach, the evil dragon?” Asked Michael.

“Well, yeah.” I grinned. “They became a good pal, right, Azazel?”

“Tsk! You can say that. Words couldn’t explain the bond of battle-maniacs.”

“That’s unexpected.” Chimed Sirzechs. “I thought that guy would come here. So he chose to stay at Kyoto.”

“About that…” I crossed my legs as I turned to Sirzechs. “I forgot to bring him.”

“…”

The three leaders looked at me in disbelief. They couldn’t believe that I forgot to bring one of youkai’s strongest fighters, Tsuchigumo.

“Oi oi, are you serious? Wouldn’t he be mad when he knew that?” Asked Azazel.

“Maybe. But I think he’s already on his way here, with Crom Cruach.”

There was no way Tsuchigumo would skip something exciting like this tournament. I had told him about the location of the tournament, so I bet he was now flying on Crom Cruach’s back to come here.

‘I will not be surprised if he suddenly falls from the sky… right about now.’

I looked at the sky beyond the barrier. The barrier was inside a separate dimension, so no one would be able to enter without the permission of the barrier creator, or at least that was how it was supposed to be.

“Sirzechs, I will open a part of the barrier a little; you can fix it later.” I stood up and called Nenekirimaru to my hand as I said that.

His body jolted a little as he looked at me. “What are you trying to do?”

“Nothing.” I grinned at him. “Just making a way to enter the barrier for one of youkai’s fighters.” I jumped off and swung my blade as I reached the top barrier.

The barrier was cut without creating any sound. It created a hole of around 3 meters. At the same time, two people entered the barrier before it was closed off by Sirzechs from the commentator seat. I glanced at him while falling to the ground slowly and caught sight of him extending his hand toward this place while frowning.

The crowd was clamoring. They were confused by what had happened. The fight was also stopped as both fighters looked our way. Fortunately, Azazel was quick to catch on.

“Just ignore what happened earlier! Two people were late, so the leader of the youkai clan opened the barrier for them!”

The fighters nodded their heads and continued their fight.

I shrugged my shoulders as I landed softly at the edge of the colosseum beside two new presences that had just entered the barrier. They were Tsuchigumo and Crom Cruach in their human form.

“Yo!” I greeted them, and Tsuchigumo scoffed.

“How dare you leave me out. Thankfully this guy could use teleport.” He pointed at Crom Cruach.

“Hahahaha. I am also interested in the fight! Can I join too?”

I snapped my fingers and grinned. “Of course. As long as you are part of a force. How is it? Want to join my Hyakki Yakkou in order to participate in the fight? You may fight anyone of your choice if you participate, you know?”

This was a chance to get an Evil Dragon that was called to be equal to Ddraig and Albion.

Crom Cruach stroked his chin and grinned. “Very well. I will join you.”

“Nice! Then, how about you participate in the next fight?”

“That will be ideal.” Answered Crom Cruach.

“Oi, I will fight next. You will fight after me.” Tsuchigumo chimed in, certainly pissed because he was ignored.

Crom Cruach looked at him and asked, “Oh? But, who is your opponent? Do you know his or her name?”

“Hah! I know his name. He pissed me off with his cocky attitude when in that world.” Answered Tsuchigumo.

Oho?

I felt like something interesting would happen. Crom Cruach seemed to have a same mind as me as he said, “Very well, I will let you fight next.”

“Right. I have been itching to fight this guy because I feel like he’s looking down on me too much.” Grumbled Tsuchigumo as he eyed the devil's spectators seat.

So the one who pissed Tsuchigumo was a devil?

I tried to follow his gaze and found someone familiar to me. He was still ignorant that he was targeted by Tsuchigumo.

‘He’s too unlucky.’

I could only hope for him to survive. But, with Ajuka’s barrier working perfectly, I didn’t need to worry about him at all.

“If you want to fight later, just jump in the middle of the arena when the referee asked if someone wanted to fight. You will be asked to choose your opponent at that time.”

“Sure. That’s easy. I guess we need to wait at that side first, right?” He pointed at the youkai spectator’s seat.”

I nodded my head. “Yeah. I will leave you now.”

As I had nothing to do here, I jumped back to the commentator area while being greeted by Sirzechs displeased gaze.

“My bad. It’s an emergency.”

“What are you talking about?” He asked, clearly still angry by what I did.

“If I leave him alone, he would destroy the barrier. That would be troublesome, no?” I sat on my previous seat while crossing my leg.

Sirzechs blinked his eyes and touched his chin. “That might be true.”

“See?”

As I said that, a cheer erupted from the devil’s side. It seems that the winner is the devil.

Tobio quickly announced the winner and asked for the next fighter.

Tsuchigumo immediately responded by jumping to the arena. Tobio, as a referee, asked his name and Tsuchigumo answered.

“I am Tsuchigumo! I will choose Ddraig, who resides inside Hyoudou Issei as my enemy.”

As expected, this would be interesting. Did he hear about Ddraig from Crom Cruach?

And so…

“This turned out interesting instantly,” I muttered to myself.



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

26