Chapter 197 – Tsuchigumo vs Issei [1]
1k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like an idiot, Issei pointed at himself and shouted. “Me?!”

“No, no, bring out that dragon, lad.” Answered Tsuchigumo. “Use that something called Balance Breaker like Vali. I know that you can use that to bring out that dragon as your armor or something.”

“N-no, I can’t.” Issei shook his hands in front of him.

Rias and the others from her peerage looked at Issei’s pathetic figure with a wry smile. She ultimately patted Issei’s shoulder and whispered something.

Right after that, the look on Issei’s face changed. He clenched his fist, and his expression changed into a perverted one. He then raised both his hands and shouted.

“Uwoooohh!! I will win this!!”

Without wasting much time, Issei ran down from the spectators' seat, parting the devils in front of him, and jumped to the arena while activating his boosted gear.

[Boost!]

He landed with no problem and pointed at Tsuchigumo with his left hand that was encased with Boosted Gear.

“I will defeat you, Tsuchigumo! Rias-senpai’s boobs are waiting for me!”

It was as I had expected. Azazel and I laughed at the same time.

“Hahahahahaha. He never changed, huh?” I said as I looked at Issei.

“Buahahahaha, Sirzechs! That boy is too funny!”

Sirzechs held his head and muttered. “My sister… To think she would go that far…”

“I can’t comment on anything…” Added Michael.

“Well, you don’t need to. I think that guy will show us something interesting.” I put my elbow on the chair armrest and rested my head on my hand.

Tsuchigumo really decided on something interesting. I didn’t know how strong Issei was right now. Did he already manage to awaken his Balance Breaker? Or did he even go through the length of my expectation and could use Juggernaut Drive?

If he was able to use Juggernaut Drive, I guess even Tsuchigumo would have a hard time fighting him in his human form.

This was just a sparring match; there was no way Issei would use Juggernaut Drive, right?

But, considering what Rias did earlier and Tsuchigumo’s personality, which was twisted and he wanted to fight a strong opponent, I guess the possibility of Issei using Juggernaut Drive was still there.

“Hey, Azazel. I will step up if Issei uses Juggernaut Drive.”

“Hmm? Do you think it’s possible for him to use that?” Asked Azazel. “Also, how did you know about Juggernaut Drive? I thought it was only me who knew about it.”

“I heard something from someone, let’s just put it like that. More importantly, if he used Juggernaut Drive, it would be too dangerous to continue the match.”

“Are you afraid that he will harm Tsuchigumo, Riku-kun?” Asked Sirzechs.

“No.” I shook my head. “It’s the opposite.”

They still didn’t know why Tsuchigumo was feared back in his world. He was known as the strongest battle maniac that went too far with his fight. He was even willing to fight until death if he was not satisfied yet.

“I am afraid that Tsuchigumo would go on a rampage.”

“Is that so? Is he that strong to the point you need to be worried about it?” Asked Azazel. But he quickly denied his own words. “I don’t think he’s… never mind. He even fought Vali and Crom Cruach in his human form that’s supposed to be weaker than his youkai form.”

“Correct.” I nodded my head. “Well, for now, let’s just watch this interesting show.

Issei stood in front of Tsuchigumo with a determined gaze. Tobio was standing on the side of the arena because he knew that the match this tie would need a lot of space.

“Tsuchigumo! I will defeat you and squeeze Rias-senpai’s boobs as my reward!” Issei shouted with a silly grin on his face.

“Hahaha! I don’t understand what you meant by reward, but it seems that you are determined to win?” Asked Tsuchigumo as he punched his palms.

“Of course! I don’t know why you asked me to fight you, but I am grateful for this chance! Thanks to you, I will be able to touch Rias-senpai’s boobs!”

“I see. Now, kid. Stop talking and use that armor similar to that white guy.”

“Armor?” Asked Issei. Then Ddraig spoke from the gauntlet.

[He means the Balance Breaker, partner. The one that you used when you were training with Tannin.]

“Oh!” Issei exclaimed. “The Scale Mail!”

“Yeah, that one. Use it right now, or the fight won’t be fun.” Tsuchigumo crossed his arms and waited for Issei to use his Balance Breaker.

“Let’s do this, partner!”

[Alright, partner!]

Firstly, Issei put his left hand in front of his chest and shouted.

“Promotion!”

[Queen!]

After he was promoted to Queen, he then started shouting.

“Haaaa!!”

Demonic energy started to gather around his body. The orb on his gauntlet was repeatedly blinking; each blink was faster than before.

Wind soared from him, and Ddraig's voice repeated a few times.

[Boost][Boost][Boost][Boost][Boost!]

[Balance Breaker!]

Finally, Issei’s body was covered in red light. As the light began to dim, Issei slowly appeared. He was covered in red armor, similar to Vali, with red dragon wings spurted from his back.

[Boosted Gear: Scale Mail!]

“Yosh! I am ready!” Said Issei.

“Good!” Tsuchigumo started laughing as he put on a fighting stance. “Come!”

“Don’t regret it!” Issei put on a stance too. “Because I am strong when I use this!”

[Boost!]

Issei kicked the ground, rushing toward Tsuchigumo while brandishing his fist. It was covered in Demonic and Dragon energy.

He managed to reach Tsuchigumo at a fast speed. If I compared him with Vali, then he was half of his speed, which was already impressive, knowing that Vali had a lot of experience using his Balance Breaker while Issei was only turned into devils around a month ago.

“Uoooh!!” With a shout, Issei threw his punch at Tsuchigumo.

“Hahahaha! Nice!” Tsuchigumo took the punch head-on.

A fist and a palm clashed, but Tsuchigumo managed to win the clash with his technique. He grabbed Issei’s wrist and yanked him.

Issei was sent flying at a fast speed and crashed against the wall. Dust was created around him, and no one knew Issei’s fate.

Crash!

“Oooh! Issei, in his Balance Breaker, is not able to win against Tsuchigumo and was sent flying!” Shouted Azazel.

“Hahahahaha, come at me again, kid! You are better than I thought!”

“Ouch ouch ouch.” Issei grunted in pain.

He was fine, thanks to his armor. He stood up again as the dust started to drift off.

“That hurts.” Grumbled Issei.

Tsuchigumo laughed madly. “I see! That hurts, huh?” He then gestured to Issei with his hands. “Come! I will show you what hurts actually is.”



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

25