Chapter 200 – Tsuchigumo vs Sairaorg
941 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at the side where Tsuchigumo was sent flying to. A cloud of dust was still covering the area, but from what I see, the barrier had a small crack, and Tsuchigumo was bleeding from his face.

His white mask was painted red by the blood, and his body was a mess.

“Kukuku.” A low laugh escaped Tsuchigumo’s mouth. “This is it.”

He slowly got up and dusted his body. He wiped the blood on his mask with his hand as he took a step forward.

“You are strong.”

He kept walking slowly. However, as he walked, a change happened to his body. His muscle bulged a little; his skin turned into an orange hue. His hair became longer, and his mask became more sinister.

“I will admit that you are strong. That’s why I will fight you with all my strength.”

His clothes were ripped, replaced with wild short pants and a tank top.

Sairaorg was excited as he looked at Tsuchigumo. The change that happened to his body meant that he was turning into his real form.

The others might not know this, but Tsuchigumo’s strength in real form was not too different from his human form strength. However, his skill was different. He was used to his real form, and there was one more thing that made him different.

He was now finished transforming. His body was more than 3 meters tall; he was a giant. Sairaorg gazed with awe. His eyes held a hint of respect.

“Amazing.” Muttered Sairaorg.

“Let’s do this.” Tsuchigumo stopped when he was still a distance away from Sairaorg, confusing the spectators.

He took a deep breath and then spurted a white web from his mouth that covered the whole barrier, making a shapeshift ring. He then crouched and put his right hand on the ground, imitating a sumo stance.

“Come, golden boy!” Shouted Tsuchigumo.

“Yeah!” Sairaorg rushed toward Tsuchigumo while covering his body with Touki.

As soon as Sairaorg moved, Tsuchigumo jumped back.

“What happened?! Why did Tsuchigumo jump back at such a time?!” Asked Azazel. He was having fun commentating on the match. He then looked at me. “Can you explain it?”

“Haa… well. You know about wrestling and sumo, right?” I asked Azazel back.

“I know. And, what is the relation of wrestle and sumo with this case?”

“It’s related. Because… what Tsuchigumo did was exactly that.”

Tsuchigumo jumped into the net behind him and propelled himself toward Sairaorg in a tackling motion. The wind was severed as he advanced toward Sairaorg.

As Sairaorg approached Tsuchigumo at a fast speed and was close to him already, he couldn’t possibly dodge the incoming attack. The only choice that he had was to brace himself for the impact.

“This is bad...” Sairaorg muttered as he sent a punch to stop Tsuchigumo’s advance.

However, that was useless. Tsuchigumo’s body was not as weak as the other.

“Huahahahahaha!”

Sairaorg’s fist met with Tsuchigumo’s body, creating another wave of a shockwave that knocked the ring net around the barrier. The spectators were awed, and they began to cheer.

“Uwoooh!! Tsuchigumo!!”

“Sairaorg-sama!! You can beat him!!”

“Bael-sama!”

“Don’t lose, Tsuchigumo!!”

They stood up in anticipation. Both fighters were still trying to push each other. At that time, Tsuchigumo made a strange movement. He pivoted on one leg and rotated his body.

“Huh?!” Sairaorg was surprised by the sudden movement. His punch was now slid off Tsuchigumo’s body, and he lost his balance.

“Hah!” With a fast speed, Tsuchigumo sent a roundhouse kick at Sairaorg’s body. The kick landed cleanly, and Sairaorg was sent flying.

As he was in the sky, Sairaorg’s wings spurted out, and he tried to adjust his balance. However, Tsuchigumo didn’t let him do that. He was already running beside Sairaorg and smashed him to the ground.

Bam!

“Hauk!” The air inside his lungs was pushed out as a small crater was made with him in the center.

But, that didn’t stop Tsuchigumo from jumping. He jumped high in the sky before spiting a web to the ground. He then grabbed the web and propelled himself to Sairaorg on the ground.

“Hora!” Tsuchigumo shouted as he landed right on top of Sairaorg.

“GUH!” Blood spurted out from Sairaorg’s mouth. His internal organ must have been injured from that attack.

“Woah! W-what a one-sided match!” Even Azazel was surprised by Tsuchigumo. He was far too terrifying right now compared to when he fought Issei.

“It’s not over yet,” I said to Azazel.

“Huh?”

As Azazel let out a strange voice, Tsuchigumo picked up Sairaorg by his leg.

Sairaorg’s condition now was rather wretched. Blood covered his body, and his armor was half-destroyed.

The world would finally understand why Tsuchigumo was feared. Even the youkai fear him, even when we arrived at the new world. Maybe he was the only one who would be okay after he took my attack head-on.

“Oi, is this it?” He slammed Sairaorg to the ground. “You disappointed me! Even that quarter youkai is more durable than you.”

A small crater was made with Sairaorg on the ground. He tried to get up, but he met Tsuchigumo’s fist and pushed back again.

“Huak!”

His cry of pain didn’t stop Tsuchigumo to sent a barrage of punches. He kept punching the same spot where Sairaorg lay down.

The devils couldn’t say anything. The youkai grimaced. The angel and fallen angels looked away from the sight.

“Azazel, stop this.” I told Azazel as I jumped down from the commentator seat. I opened a hole in the barrier and landed right beside Tsuchigumo.

Even though Sairaorg couldn’t fight against Tsuchigumo, the reason why the match still continued was his spirit alone. He still believed he could still win. But this was enough. He couldn’t win against Tsuchigumo right now.

At the same time, Azazel announced. “The match is over! Tsuchigumo is the winner!”

As if he didn’t care about the announcement, Tsuchigumo was still punching the same spot.

“Stop it, Tsuchigumo,” I told Tsuchigumo with a commanding tone.

“Hah?!” Tsuchigumo stopped his punches as he glared at me. “What do you mean, Nura? I am still in the middle of the fight.”

“Your opponent has long since lost. You can fight again next time.”

“I am still not satisfied.” Answered Tsuchigumo.

“Then…” I paused in the middle of my sentence as I disappeared from my spot. I approached Tsuchigumo at a fast speed and kicked him in the stomach. He was sent flying and crashed into the barrier, instantly losing his consciousness, and teleported away to the medical room. “I guess I need to stop you by force.”



More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

25