Chapter 203 – Thanatos
935 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I cut the barrier, chaos broke out.

The Khaos Brigade’s side sent their small fries composed of stray devils and fallen angels to fight the army of three factions.

Hagoromo Gitsune and I also sent the youkai who could fly to help the army of three factions. The Tengus from Kyoto Youkai and some of the flying youkai from my Hyakki Yakkou entered the fight with high spirit.

“Kill them!”

“Burn them!”

“Skewer them!”

The youkai shouted energetically as they stormed to the battlefield. A lot of enemies were engaging on the ground, trying to flank the three factions' army. They raised their swords and claws and clashed against the enemy, killing some of them with surprise attacks.

Kurotabo and Aotabo led them into the battlefield as he mowed down their enemies.

Amaterasu joined Susanoo in the spectator seats while being accompanied by Kuroka and Shirone. Serafall joined the fight immediately on Sirzechs’ side as she froze the enemy with her magic.

Hagoromo Gitsune and Kyokotsu still stood beside me as we had a guest from the sky. He was a man wearing white clothes with light blue hair that was similar to mine. However, his hair was longer, and he had two bangs; it fluttered in the sky as it was blown by the wind. He had three blue jewels on his forehead and two golden pearls as earrings.

“Oi, Nura. You have a brother?” Asked Hagoromo Gitsune as she snickered at me.

“He’s sickeningly familiar; his white hair is similar to that brat.” Said Kyokotsu.

The white hair that she mentioned might refer to that guy's white hair, Nurarihyon’s grandson in their world.

However, I didn’t think that this guy’s hair was similar to mine. Did the author a fan of Nurarihyon no Mago too?

“What are you talking about, Harogomo Gitsune? I am more handsome than him.” I smirked as I looked at the guy in the sky. I recognized him as Odin had screamed his name in the peace conference. “Don’t you agree with that, Loki?”

Loki narrowed his eyes as if he was disgusted by us and spoke.

“Truly fearless.” He crossed his arms as he looked down on us, specifically me. “But you are not my target. I am here to meet my esteemed father.” He turned his head around and looked at Odin, whose face had turned red from anger.

With a fast speed, Odin approached us and stopped in front of the man. Rossweisse was left behind to fend off an enemy that suddenly appeared from the sky. She was screaming in our direction, but there was a new enemy that attacked her from behind, distracting her once again.

“Loki! You ungrateful son!”

“Look who we have here, my esteemed father who signed a peace treaty with mortals! We can always rule over them. Have you gone silly after a long peace, father?”

“You! War is not needed anymore!”

“How silly of you, father. No, Old Man! We need war! I will kill you and invoke a Ragnarok upon this world, old man!”

It seemed like I could leave Loki to him. He should be able to handle him. At least Hagoromo Gitsune was still here to help him in case he had a hard time.

“Odin, can you handle him?” I asked him about leaving to deal with other enemies.

He certainly heard me, but he ignored me and shouted due to his anger.

“What are you talking about, ungrateful son!”

Odin tried to punch Loki, but a new presence stopped him. I was also stopped and looked at the new presence as I narrowed my eyes.

“It’s like that, Odin. I will help your son to create a Ragnarok.”

The new presence smirked at Odin as he stopped beside Loki. He wore a skull mask and exquisitely decorated cloak, a standard outfit of the grim reapers in this world. He was the leader of all grim reapers, the strongest Grim Reaper, Thanatos.

“Thanatos…!” Odin growled as he gritted his teeth while glaring at Thanatos.

‘This guy is here too, huh?’

His subordinates would certainly be here if this guy were here. I glanced at Hagoromo Gitsune, and she immediately understood what I meant.

Tapping on Gasadokuro’s head, she was about to go to the battlefield with Gasadokuro and Kyokotsu, but before they could go, a group of five people with outfits similar to Thanatos appeared in their way.

“Sorry, lady. I couldn’t let someone like you go to the battlefield. Hades-sama wants to get you to his side.” Said Thanatos.

‘Hades? Is that guy here too? Where is he?’ I tried to find his presence through Senjutsu, but I couldn’t find him. That guy was the main reason why all this shit happened in the world.

He was by no means evil; he only hated Devils and Fallen Angels to the point he wanted to get rid of them to free this world. Despite that, he wanted to create a devil. He was a strange man, but I could somehow understand him.

On the side, Gasadokuro’s bones made a rattled noise as he spoke.

“Move! Hagoromo Gitsune~ sama~ wanted to pass!” His way of speaking was like someone who intentionally dragged his voice. However, that was how he spoke. He couldn’t speak clearly because he was all bones.

“No.” Answered the robed people.

“Just swat them away, Gasadokuro.”

“Certainly~” Answered Gasadokuro as he swung his hand. He swatted the robed figure, and they couldn’t react to his attack.

They underestimated him because of his size. They must have thought that he would be slow with his big size. He was fast and swift, also… he was strong.

The robed people were sent flying, and Gasadokuro’s bones rattled once again.

“Fools.” Muttered Kyokotsu.

Hagoromo Gitsune spread her fan in front of her mouth. “Let’s go.”

“Yes!”

Gasadokuro’s bones rattled as he answered. He tried to move away, but this time, 10 Grim Reapers appeared on their way.

Hagoromo Gitsune frowned and growled. “It seems the small fries need to be weeded out first.”



More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

26