Chapter 205 – Yamata no Orochi
891 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fire that engulfed Thanatos disappeared in an instant. The moment it disappeared, the first thing that I saw was Thanatos being fine behind a magic barrier.

That much was expected. There was no way he would be injured by just a tiny flame from Incinerate Anthem. I didn’t even put a lot of strength into my attack. But, his barrier was cracked. A webbing pattern appeared, and it broke the next second, creating the sound of broken glasses.

“That’s one,” I said seriously. “I don’t want to cause a lot of casualties from the people with the same goal. But, if you want to take Shirone from me, then get ready to die, you motherfucker.”

“…” I could feel the glare coming from behind Thanatos’ mask. He was surely furious that I suddenly attacked him out of nowhere when he thought that I had agreed to his plan. “Why did you refuse?”

“Hah?!” I scoffed at him as I raised my chin. “Didn’t I say that I won’t hand my family member to you? Are you an idiot?”

“Family member? But from the report, she’s a reincarnated devil under Gremory!” Roared Thanatos. “How can the East youkai–“

“Stop that. It seems you are outdated, huh? I have taken the Evil Piece from her body since long ago. Also, she’s the little sister of my lover. Is there any more reason that I need to protect her?”

“Are you serious?” Asked Thanatos. “Are you sure you can protect her from Hades-sama?”

“Oi oi, who do you think you are talking with right now?” I let out a tired sigh. This was why people from the supernatural world died easily in front of my old man.

They were fucking underestimated us every time.

“I am the second Lord of Pandemonium, Nura Riku. If you think I can’t hide a single girl, then my Hyakki Yakkou will not be willing to follow me.”

“Is that so?” Thanatos lowered his hands as his scythe disappeared. “Then please forgive me for my earlier behavior. I understand that you are strong.”

“It’s good that you understand that.” I nodded my head, satisfied with his answer. I couldn’t even feel hostility coming from him after he said those words.

“Then–“

“But.” I cut off his sentence before he could continue and glared at him. “This and that are different things. I will be expecting a thorough apology in the future.”

“Understood.” Thanatos nodded his head. “Then I will disappear for now. I will pull my troops after a few minutes; please don’t hurt them too much.”

“I can’t promise. After all, the one that they fought was Hagoromo Gitsune.”

“…Grr.” He grunted a little, but ultimately, he jumped back and disappeared into the shadow.

I still activated Kyouka Suigetsu until I couldn’t feel his presence around me. He had teleported away, and I was expecting him to pull his troop soon.

“Now, let’s look at the battlefield. I hope it’s not too messy.” I said as I turned toward the arena. I had gone too far in my fight with Thanatos. Even though I felt that I only went around 50 meters away, it seems that I went more than 500 meters away from the Colosseum.

Fortunately, though, the whole city was covered by a barrier. I bet even Hades didn’t want the ordinary people to notice our presence.

“How about Odin? Is he okay?” I muttered aloud as I kicked the air, approaching the Colosseum at a fast speed.

However, as if I jinxed it with my words, I felt two strong presence of beasts from the Colosseum. Big energies also clashed with each other. Some familiar energies were gathering around the new beasts' presence. They belonged to Issei, Vali, Rossweisse, and Crom Cruach, respectively. Tsuchigumo, well… he was rampaging in the middle of the battlefield with the other youkai.

Odin was in the sky, battling Loki. I could see them from this place as thunder clouds appeared above them and lightning struck Loki, who tried his best to best Odin.

But all of that was trivial compared to the energy that was building up near Hagoromo Gitsune. There was something that I remembered and hadn’t slain yet.

“The fucking Orochi is here!” I quickly made my way toward Hagoromo Gitsune. Susanoo also made his way to the building energy at a fast speed; he must’ve realized that Orochi had tried to enter the battlefield.

I could just leave it to him, but I was interested in Gram’s power. I hope it was not a sham and could cut a dragon well because my target in the future was something bigger and stronger.

When I reached the colosseum, I saw Yamata no Orochi, a dragon with eight heads. He looked like an eastern dragon with tears of blood running down its eyes and its mouth filled with sharp fangs. Big couldn’t even describe him.

Compared to Crom Cruach’s dragon form, he was way bigger than that. He was gigantic, and his body covered the whole colosseum, causing the battlefield to shift outside. From a first glance, his body might be around 200 meters.

Hagoromo Gitsune and Gasadokuro, who stood in front of its heads, looked tiny compared to its body. I arrived beside Hagoromo Gitsune, looked up at eight heads that glared at us, and asked.

“How did it turn out this way?”

“I don’t know. This big guy suddenly appeared.” Answered Hagoromo Gitsune.

Susanoo, who moved before me, had just arrived, and he stood beside me. He was holding a sword that was similar to the black teeth of Orochi. So that was the famous sword from Japanese folklore, Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi, or called Kusanagi Sword, the one that was found inside Orochi’s corpse. He was looking at Orochi while frowning before turning his head at me.

“Can you please help me? I am not confident of beating him myself.”

“No problem.” I dismissed Nenekirimaru and called Gram into my hand. With Gram, I had no issue with imbuing Incinerate Anthem into it. “Let’s beheads this big guy and try to find another sword similar in your hand.”



More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

22