Chapter 212 – Nurarihyon vs Devil Troops [1]
1k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New Series!

The title is I Write Sins and Tragedies.

I plan to upload the new novel alternatively with Naomi, so I will be able to take my time to write it.

The series will be out tonight, maybe if it is already approved again.

Also, it is a Gender Bender and Yuri story. The romance part will not be the focus, but there will be Yuri moment in the story. Please look forward to it!

Just click the image below to take you to the story!

Spoiler

Sintra

[collapse]

I took Euclid away while leaving my old man with the thousand devil troops. I glanced at him and was about to tell him to destroy them all, but it seemed like I didn’t need to do that as my old man had a big grin on his face.

He cracked his fingers as he bit into his sword. His appearance was now like a real yakuza, and he had already used his Kyouka Suigetsu to hide his real self.

I landed on the ground while holding Euclid’s neck. He was trying to shake my hand off his neck while shouting.

“Let me go! I have told you that I surrendered, right?!”

“Nope, you are not,” I answered lazily as I tightened my grip on his neck. “You only stopped your troops.”

“Wha?! Isn’t that the same as surrendering! It hurts!” He screamed in pain. His neck turned blue from the lack of blood that went to his head, and his breathing became rougher and rougher.

One thing that I knew about devils was that they were cunning. Azazel might be smart and sly, but no one could beat the devil’s cunningness in order to reach their goal. They would do whatever it took them to get what they wanted.

A simple example would be Issei. He would do anything to create a harem. He was not too motivated and had nothing when he was human, but when he was reincarnated as a devil, he could even take a beating in order to save a girl, which was foolish, in my opinion.

‘Well, I can’t say something like that. I even put myself into this trouble to make youkai faction become recognized and achieve some peace on Earth.’

I threw Euclid to the ground. He fell on his butt and coughed to gasp for air.

“Cough! Cough! Ughh… You are ruthless.” He rubbed his neck, which turned red. The red mark was similar to a handprint, which was caused by my grip earlier. “What do you want to know. Just ask and let me go.”

“That’s really an attractive offer, much more than what I thought.”

“Hah!” Euclid scoffed. “The others are always like you, distrustful toward our race! I know that all of you are afraid of us, of our power!”

This guy, what was he saying? I didn’t even say that I distrust devils, but he was speaking as if I never trusted a devil.

If there was a stand-up competition, I believe this guy would win, considering how funny he was and how he could easily twist his words. Not only that, he even appeared to be angry when he spoke.

He needed an Oscar for his performance.

“Don’t say anything more. Just answer my question.” I created a barrier around us imbued with my Fear to prevent him from running away.

He was looking around in panic. My barrier was different from the other, and Fear could only be cut by Fear, so he wouldn’t be able to escape even if he wanted to.

“W-what is this barrier?” He asked me while stammering.

“This?” I pointed up at my barrier. “This is a cage to prevent you from escaping.” I grinned at him as Incinerate Anthem flared up from my body. I also pointed at his face while saying. “It’s interrogation time.”

***

Nurarihyon was ecstatic as he stretched his body in the sky. He was surrounded by a troop of devils, which was more than two thousand, according to his estimate. He and his son, Nura Riku, had killed a lot of devils prior to this, so their numbers were not as much as before.

Even so, it was still a troop of two thousand devils. For a normal person, even handling three people at once would be difficult. But, Nurarihyon was not a normal person or a normal youkai. He was the first lord of the Nura Clan, which was famous for its strength and was feared by many as well as a unique youkai that got his name known by the leader of a lot of factions.

He was also confident that the devils wouldn’t follow their superiors’ orders. There should be another devil who commanded them aside from the leader that was taken by his son.

“Now, what are you trying to do?” He asked the devils as he gripped the sword that he bit. He had used Kyouka Suigetsu, a technique special for Nurarihyon’s youkai where he shifted the enemy’s awareness, made them think that he was in that place while he actually was not in that place.

Nurarihyon was actually standing behind the strongest devil that he felt in the troops. The devil’s energy was around High-Class, and he was surrounded by three devils that looked strong.

The devil in front of him muttered something to the one beside him.

“Stall for the time. Don’t let him make any move before Lucifuge-sama comes back.”

“Alright.” The subordinate nodded his head and flew toward Nurarihyon’s fake presence.

Nurarihyon was watching what happened with a grin as he crossed his arms. Something like this had happened a lot in his prime. Going to war and fooling his enemy was his daily routine when he was young.

He was watching a nostalgic scene while chuckling. The devil that left earlier stopped at a distance across from his fake and started talking.

“We will do nothing. We have surrendered.”

“Is that so? So we can just chill and relax, no? Why are you still here then?”

“We are here to wait for our leader.” Answered the devil.

Nurarihyon was amused.

Not only did the devil dare to lie to him, but his lie was also actually the truth. He knew that they planned to wait for their leader from what the guy said. But he didn’t tell him everything.

“Is that so?” Nurarihyon’s fake asked as he strap his sword into his obi belt. “Then, I will wait too.” He smiled.

The devil smiled at the answer, thinking that the second-in-command’s plan worked wonderfully.

However, something unexpected happened as Nurarihyon slowly melted into a cloud of black smoke and reappeared behind the second-in-command.

“I will wait by thining our your numbers.” He swung his sword and decapitated the second-in-command easily.

15