Chapter 221 – The Last Party!
1.7k 8 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New Series!

The title is I Write Sins and Tragedies.

I plan to upload the new novel alternatively with Naomi, so I will be able to take my time to write it.

The series will be out tonight, maybe if it is already approved again.

Also, it is a Gender Bender and Yuri story. The romance part will not be the focus, but there will be Yuri moment in the story. Please look forward to it!

Just click the image below to take you to the story!

Spoiler

Sintra

[collapse]

This is the end of the main story. Thank you for supporting me this far. The ending is a bit rushed because of my situation at that time, but I am quite satisfied with this.

I will continue writing new series that I just started. Your continuation support is appreciated!

Thank you!

***

After the matter in Underworld was over, I teleported back to Earth with my old man. We teleported back to the colosseum, where Azazel, Michael, and Sirzechs were dealing with the aftermath of the battle on Earth.

The situation was rather chaotic. The devils and Fallen Angels were repairing the damage that had been done to the surrounding area while the Angels tried their best to heal the injured youkai, exorcists, and themselves.

Because they couldn’t heal devils and still had some bad relationships with fallen angels, they left them alone to cope among themselves. Fortunately for the devils, though, Sun Wukong healed them with his Senjutsu. All their wounds were gone instantly, and they were ready to fix the colosseum and the area around us.

Not to mention, because the scale of the battle had gone too far from the main battlefield, there were some parts of Rome that got destroyed. The devils and Fallen Angels also needed to repair those.

The gods had returned to their domain, including Amaterasu and Susano’o.

From a distance, Tsura, Kuroka, and Shirone approached me with a smile on their faces.

“Riku-sama nya!” Kuroka shouted while waving her hand.

I looked at them and noticed that Setsura was also with them, walking behind them. When she met my gaze, she bowed her head lowly as she stopped on her track.

“Well, well, I will leave you with them, brat. I will go back to our mansion first.” My old man patted my shoulder and walked away with a smirk.

“Yeah, you do that,” I answered, then walked toward the girls.

“Yo!” I raised my right hand and greeted them as they arrived in front of me.

“Riku-sama. It’s nice seeing you well. Is the matter in the underworld already over?” Tsura asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

“It’s over, Tsura. Thanks for worrying about me.” I answered as I reached out to her head, patting her. She seemed to be enjoying it as she closed her head and leaned closer to me.

“Ah! It’s unfair nya! Me too!” Kuroka took my free hand and put it on her head, snuggled against it. I smiled at her and patted her too.

It had been a long time since I did something like this. Every day was filled with fight, training, and strategizing. To be honest, it was a hectic day because I wanted to end the Khaos Brigade as soon as possible, to create a future where I could stay at home most of the time.

Being sent to Kuoh Academy was the button that created this situation, making me involved with the three factions. Well, it wouldn’t turn out like this if I didn’t poke my head into it, but… there was no way I could miss something interesting, no?

Anyway, all of that was over, and now I could enjoy peace with Kuroka and Tsura.

“Umm, Riku-senpai?” Shirone called out.

I looked at her and asked. “Yeah?”

“I heard from Kuroka nee-sama that the enemy this time targeted my hair clip, and… you know about that. That’s why you go to the underworld to deal with them, right?”

I glanced at Kuroka. She was still enjoying my patting, so I stopped.

“Huh, nya?!” She looked up at me, “Why did you stop, nya?”

“You told Shirone that the enemy was targeting her hair clip?”

“Yes, nya! I thought that I should tell her so she can be careful.”

Well, she was not wrong. I just never expected Kuroka to tell Shirone about that. The usual Shirone, or rather, Shirone from before when she was still in Rias’ peerage, would surely blame herself and decided to surrender to keep the casualty to a minimum.

But I was glad that she didn’t do that this time.

“I see,” I muttered. “Don’t worry about that, Shirone. It’s my job to protect our family.” I flashed a grin at her.

“Un. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

At that time, I pulled my hand from Tsura’s head and crossed my arms. “Well then, where is Tsuchigumo and the other?” I asked her.

Tsura, being the professional attendant she had, quickly recovered and answered. “They are outside the colosseum, doing the usual. It seems they found a good store and decided to take a few liquors while they were at it.”

“Hahahaha! Good! Let’s drink to our heart content! The war is over!” I laughed loudly and walked outside the colosseum.

While I was walking outside, the three leaders from the three factions noticed me and gave me a small nod of gratitude. I dismissed it with a wave of my hand and gestured for them to have a drink with us. However, they unexpectedly refused. Even Azazel refused because they still had to take care of the aftermath.

It couldn’t be helped. We youkai had nothing to take care of because this was not our territory, and we didn’t give a fuck about it. Also, the three factions were more proficient in dealing with the aftermath with their Magic, so I guess we were not needed after all.

When I arrived outside the colosseum, I was greeted by a loud cheer from the youkai.

“Riku-sama is here!!”

“He’s here guys!”

“Yooo!! Riku-sama! Let’s drink it all out!”

“Hahahahaha! Long live Nura Clan! We won the war!”

“Yo, you have been gone for too long.” Tsuchigumo raised a big jar filled with liquor as he looked at me.

“Yeah, I just destroyed two big armies with my old man and killed two Evil Dragons. Give me some time, will you?”

“Fufufu, you said that. But we also destroyed a lot.” Hagoromo Gitsune chuckled. She was sitting beside Kyokotsu on top of Gasadokuro’s head.

“Well, I don’t know about that.” I sat beside Tsuchigumo and Gasadokuro while Tsura and Kuroka sat on my side. Shirone sat beside Kuroka and looked around before taking a cup of Sake from the youkai from our clan. She sipped it little by little, seemingly to have hesitated a bit.

However, I thought that her gesture looked cute. She had gotten used to the life of a youkai that she joined us to drink even though she wasn’t too used to it.

“Riku-sama! Just start the party, and let’s drink to our heart's content!” Aotabo shouted, and Kurotabo, who sat beside him, nodded his head.

“Exactly.” He muttered.

“It can’t be helped.” I grinned.

“Here, Riku-sama.” Tsura handed me a cup of sake, which I took while nodding my head.

I raised the cup in my hand and shouted. “For our victory! Cheers!”

“Cheers!” The youkai shouted after me, and we got the party going.

This would be our last party. The last party to celebrate our victory.

The next party would be to celebrate our peace and happiness.

24