Chapter 3.2 | The Shakedown (Pt. 1) (R18)
208 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is violence against a woman in this chapter, but I can guess that for some of you, this wouldn't be the worst part of this chapter.

If the statement above turns you off, I'll advise you to read some of my other stories or read someone else's work entirely.

If you're still unsure of what I mean, you can scroll down for a bit and see the illustration I've provided for context.

Yes, that thing will be part of the story. Yes, she will be included in the main cast and plot.

I won't force you guys to stay because I'm no cop, but all I ask is that you keep an open mind to things if you choose to keep reading.

Because it's only gonna get worse from here on out.

 


 

I’m wearing a blue janitor’s jumpsuit two sizes too small for me. Beneath, I was naked; not even a singlet or some sort of underwear. I was standing in a cubicle at the far end of a women's restroom. My hands, clad in yellow rubber gloves, held a filled, translucent plastic trash bag. Within were paper strips acting as cushions for contents that, if caught, would incur me in a sentence lasting in years counting by two figures at the minimum.

I stood with my back against the lavatory’s door, facing inwards.

I wasn’t the only one occupying the stall.

Garbed in a thick, beige turtleneck sweater dress, a canine beastkin sat over the closed toilet lid, gazing at her glitter-covered, encased phone. Her expression was that of nonchalance, her wet nose twitching at a sporadic timing as her sharp, manicured claws made light taps every time she scrolled her thumb across the cracked screen. Her dark, baggy eyes were opened halfway, the light from her phone reflecting more life into her pupils than her own will. A pink purse sat over her lap, covering the bulk of her exposed, tan-furred thighs that protruded just beneath the short hems of her sweater dress. Its chain-link straps draped over her shoulders and sizable breasts, gleaming from its stainless, faux gold sheen.


Lüd.

This bitch.

I felt my blood boil as I looked at her.

The bitch, sensing a new presence, shot a furtive glance upwards. To my absolute irritation, her eyes lit up with excitement at the sight of my arrival. Her button ears bounced with vexing vivacity while she stuffed her phone inside her purse. She then leaned down, plating an elbow on her thighs as she rested her head against her palm, looking up to me from below.

“Oh,” Lüd let out a sigh, “What can I do without you, Guy…”

I held myself from pouncing on her like a mad man, “What did you say last time?”

“That you’re my favourite runner in town,” Lüd lifted her hand and traced circles around my stomach with her finger in a flirtatious manner, “Don’t worry, you still are.”

“I don’t care,” it took every ounce of my self-control to keep myself from snapping her wrist as I pushed her hand away, “You said I was done.”

“Done, if our situation remains constant,” the bitch retracted her hand back on her lap, “Things came up.”

“Not my problem.”

“But it’s my problem,” Lüd sat up, resting her back against the toilet’s water tank as she stretched her legs, brushing her feet between my legs, “And if it’s my problem, it’s everyone else’s problem.”

“I don’t care.”

The bitch ignored that as she let out a pathetic, puppy-eyed expression on her face, “You haven’t been answering my calls too.”

“And?”

She lifted her legs higher, her feet reaching above my knees, “What happened to that prepaid cell I gave you?”

“Threw it away.”

Lüd sighed, stopping her feet just in time before they touched my crotch, “You know how hard it is to find a free runner now? I had to use all my contacts to even track you.”

I would’ve broken her shins then and there if she went further, “Then use those contacts.”

The bitch then pulled her feet back and spread her thighs and sweater dress high and wide, flashing her undergarments to me, before crossing them, setting her legs back down on the ground again, “But they aren’t my favourite runner, are they?”

“Pay me,” black with laces, “Now.”

“Patience,” Lüd sat back up again, “We’ll see how well you’ve done first.”

I reached into the jumpsuit’s pocket and fished out a cheque folded in half. I flicked it at a random angle, hoping it’ll land on the floor. To my disappointment, the bitch caught it mid-air with her fingers.

She stared at the cheque for a while, her face ripe with disapproval, “This isn’t standard procedure.”

I snorted, “Things came up.”

“So,” Lüd kept the cheque folded between her fingers, “How many did you sell her?”

“Two.”

The bitch squinted, “We agreed for one.”

I shot a finger towards the cheque in the bitch’s hand, “The amount there is for two.”

“No, no,” she waved her hand across her snout, “We upped the price.”

Angered, I stuffed my hand into the same pocket I grabbed the cheque from. I pulled out a small, brown tag, its straps snapped in two with writing scribbled on both sides, “You couldn’t write that down on the poster or this?”

“It’s already common knowledge,” Lüd brushed her button ears over her head, only for them to flop back frontwards, “Production’s tight. It’s been weeks. Everyone’s known this by now.

I gritted my teeth, “I didn’t know because I was out of the game.”

“That’s a shame, really,” the bitch pouted, “You could’ve made a bigger name for yourself.”

“I don’t care,” I extended a hand, “My flat rate. Doubled. Now.”

“Not so fast,” the bitch reached into her purse, pulled out a black pen, and handed it towards me along with the cheque, “You know the name.”

I didn’t bother to complain. I wanted things to be over as soon as possible. I snatched the pen and the cheque from Lüd and wrote as neatly as I could against the lavatory walls.

“Remember the Ü,” the bitch whined, “Two dots on each side, okay?”

“Shut up,” I stuck the cheque between the pen’s clip and tossed it back to the Lüd, “My money. Hurry up.”

“Alright, alright,” the bitch sighed as she grabbed the cheque that landed on her lap.

With irritating patience, Lüd pulled the cheque out from the clip, took her time to slide it flat into one of her purse’s compartments, followed by her pen, before pulling out an envelope from inside. Brown, inconspicuous, and bulging, she pried open the seal flap, revealing a clean, fat stack of notes inside, each of them no smaller than three figures. She licked her thumb and counted through the notes, one by one.

At that point, my self-restraint wasn’t just waning; it was being shaven in clean, thick layers with each note Lüd thumbed through. If there’s one thing holding me back, it was the advent of my imminent liberty from the bitch. I told myself to stand back. Things would be over soon, and I’ll be back on my merry way to live out the rest of my day, free of worry, trouble, and canine beastkins.

“Here,” after what seemed to be an eternity, Lüd was done with her nonsense, pulling out a portion from the envelope, “This’ll cheer you up.”

She handed me a stack of notes, flapping them from the tip of her fingers as she passed them to me.

I didn’t even need to count it in my own hands, “What is this?”

“Your pay,” the bitch smirked.

“I said my flat rate doubled,” I jabbed a middle finger into the notes, “This is my flat rate, halved.”

“I pay by results, Guy,” Lüd smirked, “I’ll need to get a lackey with a clean record to cash this cheque. I also need an enforcer to get my product’s worth back. Both costs.”

“And you couldn’t pay another runner to do this shit?”

“Like I said,” the bitch raised the notes under my face and brushed them against my chin, “You’re my favourite runner.”

The rage was starting to course through my veins, “You get that envelope and pay me right.”

The bitch ignored me, sliding the envelope into her purse as she turned around to drop the insulting sum of notes atop the water tank.

“Don’t spend it all in one place,” she even had the gall to pat the money as she left it there, “There’s a garbage chute on Level Two, next to Screen H. Drop the products in there. I’ve got disposal waiting at the bottom. They’re only staying until an hour from now. Any other thing you want to get rid of, they’ll handle them too, expense-free.”

I was hardly listening. Every ounce of my attention was ensnared by the pitiful set of notes sitting on the toilet’s water tank. Every subsequent second I spent staring at the money, the higher the pressure my veins were enduring.

“Well, I’ve sent a new cell to your hotel room with Sin. You can expect something by tomorrow,” Lüd stood up, adjusting the chain-link straps of her purse over her shoulder, “The girls are expecting me. You have fun.”

The bitch reached for the door behind me.

I dropped the filled plastic bag on the floor and grabbed her wrist just as her hands passed my arm.

Lüd threw a flinch, jolting her hand back out of reflex. She shot a look of surprise towards me, her dark, baggy eyes open wide along with her jaw.

A second later, her expression turned salacious. She pulled her jaw to a close as she licked the sides of her snout. Her pupils began shooting frantic ogles over my body from head to toe, and in no way did she do it subtly.

The bitch pulled herself close to me, pressing her soft, warm curves against my body. I could see her tail from over her shoulder. It stuck out from a window cut in the back of her sweater dress, wagging in a wild frenzy just above her tight, dainty ass. 

The bitch’s sweater dress rode up against her thighs as she raised her legs, straddling it over my hips, “I guess I can make an excuse for being late.”

I shot an arm from beneath, grabbing Lüd from under one of her breasts as I slammed her body against the wall. The bitch let out a coarse, obscene yelp of pain, though her expression didn’t translate well with her voice whatsoever.

The bitch’s breathing grew more erratic, “Let go of some of that stress, how about tha-”

I let go of her wrist and punched the bitch in the stomach. I didn’t let up even an ounce of my strength. My fist thrust deep through her abdomen. I could feel the substances pushing outwards from the area of impact as the air came wheezing out of Lüd’s body. Her snout was split wide open but all that came out was a silent scream.

The bitch slumped downwards, with her entire weight hanging off my grasp on her chest. I made sure my fingernails held a tight grip against her skin. I lifted the bitch by her breast to check on her condition.

Her face was displaying a degree of ecstasy only rivalled by the highest of junkies. From beneath my hold, I felt her erect nipples pushing against the thick fabric of her sweater dress.

I let go of her tit. The bitch crashed against the floor, slumping over her weight.

Her sweater dress had already ridden up to her waist, revealing her wet cunt to me from above. She didn’t bother to take off her lower garments beforehand; she didn’t need to. She was wearing a pair of open-crotch panties that had a lacy, open window to her thick, moist, puffy pussy.

Without a hint of shame, the bitch shoved her arm downwards and began masturbating with furious vigour. The only thing that could rival the squelching noises she was making with her lower mouth were the heavy, huffing breaths coming out of her actual mouth.

“Mooore…” with her cheeks mushed against the restroom floor, her words were slurred to incomprehensibility, “Yesh…”

I lifted my foot and stomped down hard against Lüd’s cunt with her fingers still rubbing deep inside. It didn’t matter to the bitch. In fact, she seemed to go harder after that.

“No stress relief’s enough,” I growled, “Not after what you put me through.”

The bitch must've responded with something, but it was hard to hear. All that came out of her worthless mouth were moans of painful pleasure.

 


 

Glad you stuck around. No, I'm not joking, I really am glad you stuck around. I expected to kill around 70% of my audience by this chapter. If you're part of the 30%, hey, it's good to have you. Here's a reward for you:

Favourite this chapter.

That's right, I'm never skipping the shilling.

Favourite the chapter.

Do it.

Favourite the chapter.

Turn that grey heart red.

Do it.

Discord: https://discord.gg/aAuCwJkkrz

2