Side Chapter 8: The Report
250 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tuesday October eighth, nine-fifty-three P.M.

Jennifer Barakat calls, Officer Sergeant Jenny, who then received the call at nine-fifty-three P.M.

After the call was ended, Officer Sergeant Jenny, then called the Petalburg Police Department. Where her called was received at ten-oh-five P.M. Orders were then issued to several groups with in the precinct: from forensics, to patrol officers, and even the detectives.

After which they received their orders about a foreign student and her Pokémon, being abducted by a one: Damien Kane.

Upon arrival, it was determined that, with the aide of Jennifer Barakat’s Pokémon. That miss Barakat was able to subdue her attacker and save herself, before calling and requesting law enforcement rescue.

At ten-forty-eight P.M.

First responders and medical staff, arrived on scene to secure the area.

After confirming the victim’s identity, she received and her Pokémon received a medical examination on site: which was concluded that all three were healthy and without injury.

After the scene and victim were secured, the perpetrator: Damien Kane, was apprehended and taken to a local medical treatment facility, and were escorted by two Officers: Private Mike Sanchez and Private first class, Mary Luminaire.

The perpetrator’s Pokémon, a one: Obstagoon, was then put into an Arrest Ball, then also sent to the nearest secured medical treatment facility.

It was eleven-twenty eight, that a limousine arrived on scene, carrying three high ranking officials.

A one: Mayor Collin Buttowski.

A one: Hank Tanaka, Chief of Police.

And a one: Martin Kane, Ambassador of Galar.

                

After these three figures arrived on scene, the victim, Jennifer Barakat, engaged in conversation with the father of the perpetrator, Martin Kane.

The conversation lasted several minutes, then afterwards, Martin Kane, along with Mayor Buttowski, and Chief Tanaka, returned to the limousine and left the area.

        

After the scene was cleared and the house secured.

All evidence was returned to the precinct for due process.

With the current evidence, along with the testimony of the psychic which was brought in previously to obtain the name of the trainer from the Mightyena, who had previously attacked a foreign student.

A case was made with the prosecution, to take Damien Kane to trail for Ecoterrorism.

The trial of this case is set two weeks this date: Wednesday, October ninth, two-thousand XX.

       

If rumors and speculation are to be believed, then the trial will turn into a settlement out of court, along with a plea-bargain: to which the accused, Damien Kane, will receive a harsh penalty, and be deported immediately, of which the case will then officially be closed.

        

Thus ends the case of the Dark Type Ecoterrorist Report.

       

Private Aviary Sung.

          

           

“Hmm? Nice neat tidy report you have here, miss Aviary.” Murmured the man as he stared down from the computer screen he was looking at, to glance at the Officer who was currently sleeping on the floor.

“Well, this about wraps up what I needed to know: it’s much of what I already guess up to this point anyways…” The man shrugged. “But it’s nice to have your thoughts and theories confirmed.”

The man stood up from the desk he was sitting at and began leaving the officer area with all the sleeping police officers laying around the room.

              

*RING* *RING* *RING*

        *RING* *RING* *RING*

        

*BEEP*

       

“Yell’ow? Cole speaking?”

                   

“H-Hey! What’s going on in here?!”

“Umm, could you would on for a minute Tracy? I need to take care of something.”

The man put the phone to his chest, then brought out a PokéBall from his pocket.

“Drowzee, please cast Hypnosis, if you would be so kind.”

      

*PWWWEEEEEOOOOOO*

        

“D-Drrrooowwzzeee!”

      

“S-Stop! In the name of the law—“

“Drowzee!… Drowzee!…”

“S-Stop!….. don’t mo—… ve….”

       

*THUMP*     *THUMP*

          

“*AHEM* Sorry about that, had to put someone down for a nap. What were you saying?” The man asked the person on the other end of the phone, while he was returning his Pokémon back into his ball.

      

“…………………………….”

      

“AH! So you were successful in retrieving his device and blue prints! Excellent work!” The man praised the person on the other end of the line.

“Then everything is set,” The man decreed. “See you in class on Monday.”

      

*BEEP*

           

          

The man walked freely through the sleepy police department of Petalburg city, with no one the wiser.

He smiled to himself as he thought of his plans coming together.

He stared ahead of himself, as he envisioned what Jennifer’s react would be once he unveiled his plans.

His sinister eyes taking on a gleam of joyful anticipation.

      

“Ooohhh! I can’t wait for Monday’s experiment!”

            

20