Quick Announcement: Patreon.
270 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone! Thanks for all your love, comments and support! They really mean the world to me!     

I have something I want to announce. 

I decided to make a Patreon page!
Making a Patreon has been on my mind for a while now, and I just wasn sure if I wanted to do that, and connect it with my writing.
                 Because, my writing is more of a therapeutic sort of thing for me. And what I enjoy most about it is: are the comments and love that my works get from the people who enjoy them!
That being said, I have been toying with the idea to make a Patreon, like I said: because, more than anything. That is exactly what it is, that I want to end up doing.
I want to write and be a writer, and create stories for all to enjoy!
my hope is, that if I can get 2$ a week from people, and get a 100 people to donate, than I can quit my job, and be a full time writer!
then I can focus all my attention on my writing, and make it so that we can start seeing regular and scheduled updates!
             
                  And the long term plans, are to edit them and eventually publish them for everyone to be able to purchase and own.
But I want to make it clear. While I would “like” to do this for money; I am not doing this, because I “want” it to make me money. 
                       I’m doing this, strictly because I love writing.
            And that I love reading the comments you guys leave behind.
                
and I promise, that no matter what! I will always keep my books up for free on ScribbleHub, for all to read and enjoy! Even if they get published and you can buy them.
why? Because it’s not for the money. It’s because I need money.
but I don’t want to compromise myself for the reason I write: and that is because first and foremost, is that it’s for me. And for you all to enjoy.
        
                         So thanks for coming here and at least considering to donate! I hope you’ve enjoyed my work! (As sloppily written as they are! ;p )
                                           Your writing slave, Phraye.
8