Story #2 Chapter #1
120 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I've edited the synopsis to include this new storyline so don't forget to check that out! I'll say this now. Those who have read the NEET Dating Sim novel or the chapters of  Story #1 wouldn't need an info dump so I won't be explaining about Yin-Yang Masters, Spirit-branded retainers, or the Seven Major Yin-Yang Master Clans, etc. in the chapter.

In his first life, he was a normal middle schooler. His only redeeming feature is that he is a chuuni through and through.

After meeting the ROB post-death, he wished for Gojo Satoru's Six Eyes, Limitless technique, and a place where he can learn any Jutsu without restrictions like kekkei genkai, kekkei tota, or kekkei mora, which he was granted due to ROB-like reasons.

It's been twelve years since Harukin is reborn as a futa. He was astonished at learning about the existence of the futanari, but he accepted his fate of being a futa. They are just two peepees! What more can they possibly be used for?!

In these twelve years, his mastery over his Six Eyes and Limitless has increased tremendously.
He even learned many badass jutsus of naruto.

Of course, his parents are greatly astonished over his genius, but otherwise just supported him from the sidelines. Since both his parents are Yin-Yang masters, they must have seen weirder things in the supernatural society.

This year, Harukin will be attending middle school.

Some may wonder why he should still attend school when he is already strong?

It's because Harukin wanted to follow the common plot these days: MC hides his strength!

Even the mystic society hides from the ordinary world! Such a classic cliche! Why should he just break the cliche when he can live the life he always wished for?

And so he started dressing up for the entrance ceremony.
Ever since he invented a fuinjutsu seal to always keep him in balance with all three energies(physical, spiritual, nature chakra), the constant state of always being in sage mode and being nourished by nature chakra made him very handsome.
Of course, Harukin doesn't care about it.

After dressing up and preparing the school's materials, after eating and saying goodbye to his parents, he left for his new school, Koaki Middle School.

Casting a spell to hide from the ordinary humans, he hopped from rooftop to rooftop, and finally arrived at Koaki Middle School.

He attracted the attention of his surroundings due to his handsome appearance, but he ignored them and simply made his way to the auditorium.

After the entrance ceremony was over, he made his way to his assigned classroom.

While he is walking forward, he is suddenly stopped by a senpai.
Judging from the color of her tie, he noticed that this senpai is in her third year.

She kabedon'd him and asked him for his name. Harukin doesn't know about the glory of kabedon, which is truly regrettable. His only pursuit is learning superpowers, so he is unaware of the complications of society.

If it was an ordinary isekai protagonist or even a shoujo manga character, they'd be blushing by this situation, but Harukin simply can't make sense of why this senpai is being so 'aggressive' towards him.

He wondered if he did anything to make this senpai angry. After thinking about it, he simply decided it's too much work. He decided to act nice to her to alleviate her 'anger'. So he answered with his full name, with a sweet smile as a service!

Somehow, the senpai started blushing furiously. Harukin assumed that the senpai got angrier somehow, so angry that her face changed colors!

He is a little pissed off now. He didn't do anything! Why is she getting angrier when he just answered his name?!

"Senpai, let me go! Although I don't know what I did wrong to make you so angry, I promise I won't ever get involved with you."

Harukin shouted, attracting the of the nearby students.

The senpai is speechless. She feels wronged. Now it seems like she is harassing the new students.

"No-", She wanted to explain but Harukin already escaped from her kabedon and started running to his classroom.

"Wait! Let me explain! It's a misunderstanding!" She shouted frantically and started following him. Of course, she can't possibly catch up with Harukin even when Harukin is greatly limiting his speed. And so, Harukin escaped from the weird senpai.

He can simply use his superpowers to show the senpai her place but doing so would blow his cover. As such, he chose to keep a distance from the weird senpai.

Arriving at the classroom, he looked around and found that the fabled protagonist's seat is already occupied.
He is disheartened that his preferred seat of choice is not available, but such small setbacks wouldn't hold him back.

He steeled his resolve, put on a menacing face, and made his way to the last-desk-right-corner-beside-the-window-seat, walking the DIO walk.1Jojo references are awesome.

With a menacing pressure and a glorious posture, he asked the student sitting there and asked him to leave.
The student, falling prey to such a menacing pressure and Harukin's glorious posture, is terrified. His instincts were telling him that he is in the presence of a predator! His instincts were screaming at him to get away from this terrifying demon as soon as possible! 

And that's how Harukin managed to achieve his goal. He sat at his freshly-acquired seat with satisfaction.

He noticed that the whole classroom's attention is focused on him. 

"Fufu, it seems you guys are terrified at my menacing presence? Fufu, don't worry people, I don't bite weaklings. My fangs are reserved only for the strong and the evil!" He said with a small smirk.

The whole classroom was rendered speechless. For a moment, from his strong intimidating presence, they thought that they'd witnessed the birth of a king. Instead, they found out that it is just some chuuni saying cheesy lines. But since he is kinda cute, they ignored such thoughts.

After saying his lines, Harukin just continued to look outside.

With his otherworldly appearance and his mysterious aura, it didn't take long for someone to strike a conversation with him.
Harukin is not averse to having a few normal friends, so he generally adopted a friendly, if not weird, attitude towards them.
Like that, he passed the day listening to classes, dealing with normal people-hoping-to-befriend-him, and having fun.

When he went home, he found that there is a black high-class-looking car in front of his home.

Looking at the black exterior and the aura that the car seems to be emitting.

Harukin is alarmed. He assumed that the yakuza came to threaten his parents.

Harukin knows that this is the part where the cliche antagonists will usually make their appearance, so he ran to his home hoping to provide his parents some assistance in resisting the bad people.

The Harukin of this story is immature. He is a kid, both in this world and in his previous life, and is not yet subject to the cruelty of society. I'm worried about how the cruel supernatural world will change him, but I will always support him. Even if he turns into a murder-happy suicidal psychopath or an All Might-type superhero, I'll still support him. Rather, I think it would make for an interesting plot. Should I add the gore warning? Hmmm... not yet. Fufu...

As for what happened in his past lives, there's only one. This is technically his first reincarnation and second life.
Huh? The title of the series? Screw that.

0