Ch-92: Beauty’s Hole, Heroes Grave
1.2k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His two knights, Erica and Liliana, seemed to have been waiting at the door for a long time. 

Both the knight's sharp gaze followed on Athena who was quietly following behind Roy, then they looked at Roy with anxiety in their eyes and asked worriedly, "King, are you okay?"

"How can I not be fine? If we take it from another angle, I got to even sleep with the most famous goddess of Greek mythology? No god ever had this fortune, so how could I be unwell? Let's put that aside, Lily, is your special breakfast ready?"

Roy shrugged as he spoke in his signature casual tone. With a light smile on his face, he crossed the two knight girls after patting on both their shoulders to calm them down, and walked towards the dining table.

"King, I specially made everything that you like."

Liliana replied, following Roy at the same time.

"Let you, a Great knight do a housewife's job, ah, I am little embarrassed, Lily."

"I-lt is my honor to be able to serve you, my king. Please don't ever say such h-hurtful t-things."

The shy silver-haired girl lowered her head while her cheeks were dyed with a faint blush.

'H-housewife! K-ki-king called me h-his w-wife! W-wife! Waaah!!!'

"After the breakfast, Erica, you and Lily will be stay here, waiting here for me. I have a battle to settle with Athena."

Roy's words startled Erica and Liliana, they hurriedly interjected with hurried emotions: 

"King, as your knights it's our right and duty to be by our monarch'd side in his battles. King, we will fight by your side. A knight's head should fall before even a scratch comes on their king's body."

"Yes, Lily is right my king, if any harm comes on their king's way, this is a knight's negligence!"

"Hmm~ I'm very touched by your loyalty, Lily, Erica. But you can't and shouldn't intervene in my battle against a Heretic God. Although I am sometimes a tyrant, but I won't let my loyal subordinaties foolishly run to death. So, listen to my orders. Dame Erica Blandelli and Dame Liliana Kranjcar. Stay here and don't go anywhere until I win and return. You two wouldn't interfere in this battle."

Roy stopped and turned around, speaking sternly to his two worried lovers with a firm expression.

Liliana flushed and wanted to refute, but was stopped by Erica.

Roy's words may seem unpleasant, but as he said, it was a battle between a Campione and a Heretic God. 

Moreover, he is not the one to be shy of asking for help if he is in need of it. Just like in Tokyo, where they were asked to escort Yuri Mariya. 

But any standard of mage or knight cannot play any significant, non-death seeking role in a direct confrontation. 

If a Campione even starts needing mages or knights to help him in a battle, that will only show his/her incompetence and coward behavior. 

Roy's face softened at Lilana's downcast expression, he stretched his arms and pulled both of them into his embrace regardless of Athena's twitching expression and softly murmured into their ears in a loving tone:

"Don't worry, girls. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win. You know your king, right? Let me loosen some of my stiff bones after that—let's have some fun~ together, okay~?"

"*hic* T-T-That, o-ok!"

"E-Erica will be waiting for you too, my king."

Roy snickered mischievously at the appealing shy expressions and kissed them both on their cheeks even though Lilana's face turned boiling hot from the public display of affection, well if we take an old-aged loli as the only audience. 

"Don't worry, human. This goddess will give you the honor you deserve. Even if we kill you, we will not attack your attendants unless they dare to be an enemy of this one."

The corners of Athena's mouth curled up, revealing a smile of proclaimed victory.

She is the Goddess of War, Wisdom and Victory, there is no chance that she will be defeated, Athena thought. 

* * *

Whoosh! Whoosh! 

On the top of one of the countless mountains of Alps covered in pristine white snow, a slightly cold breeze blew friskly. 

A figure donning a magnificent blood red battle oriented robe who stuck out like a sore thumb in this world of complete white was trudging forward and behind him a short figure was following, leaving behind two trails of footprints in the snow.

The arrival of the two unfitting figures made the wild animals instinctively perceive the danger. The predators or preys, together, all desperately bolted away from the mountain, even the law of nature broke in front of these figures. 

Just because the two people appearing here are the existence that can represent and manifest as the fiercest of natural disasters.

"The East wind said to the cedars:

My friends are no seceders;

But is their faith to me

As firm as his faith must be?"

"The West wind said to the yews:

My children are pure as dews;

But what of her lover's muse?"

Roy stood on the top of the snow-capped mountain, and slowly caroled a poem with his hands in his pockets. 

"It's enough, human. It's already far away. It will neither disturb the ignorance of mortals, nor hurt the life of your servants."

Roy interjected and corrected with a light shake of his head, "They are not my servants, they are my loyal knights."

Athena clicked her tongue with a disgruntled expression. 

"Whatever. Like this goddess cares."

After breakfast, Roy and Athena left the mansion. The way two mingled looked like they were not enemies about to fight to death, rather close friends chatting while strolling around the beautiful mountain scenery.

"This goddess originally thought that you were a bold and arrogant human just like many greek heroes. You even dared to hug this goddess to sleep. Someone like you won't care about the life or death of human beings like most of the Godslayers we have seen. But we didn't expect you to have a kind heart."

Athena was standing a few steps away from Roy. She wasn't wearing her cute woolen cap with rabbit like ears, her silver hair was shimmering in the sunlight, adding a sense of kingship on her small face.

"Tch, don't ever say that, it gives me goosebumps. I'm no kind guy, I am a selfish person, Athena. I only care about myself and the people around me. Erica and Lily are my subjects, they have dedicated their everything to me. As their king, it's natural for me to care for them."

"If I can't choose, it's a different matter, but since I could choose, I will never put my subjects in unnecessary danger. This is my will and way not as a king but as a human being itself. Reward devotion with care."

Whoosh! Wheew! 

The cold freezing wind whistled away. 

"....I am a demon king, a wayward, tyrannical king some may say, but a tyrant does not mean a blood hungry demon. As long as other's don't antagonize or violate me, why should I grant them pain when I have the option to not to?"

Roy flicked his long hair with his hands and tossed the Gorgon Stone from his pocket towards the goddess who seemed to be thinking deeply about something. 

"Your Gorgon Stone is handed over to you, Athena. You have been waiting for this moment for thousands of years, I will grant it."

Athena caught the stone medallion with a stunned expression, the cold sensation passing through her fingers attracted her heed.

She brought the stone medallion near her heart, caressing the stone face of the snake haired monster with her fingers, showing a look of joy, her lips opened. 

"You will regret it, human, you will regret giving the Gorgon Stone back to this goddess."

"I want to say that too. You will regret it, Athena! You will regret being an adversary of mine. Okay, no more nonsense, the Gorgon Stone is in your hand, if you want to make me regret, why not prove it with your actions?"

Roy interrupted Athena, his expression turned stoic and focused. Although he might make some jokes every now and then, he will never underestimate anyone in a battle, he will never let himself have any chance of overturning the ship.

"Whahaha! You shall feel honored, Roy Mrkl Crowley, wait and see. Wait and be honoured to see the true appearance of this goddess."

"𝙱𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚏 𝙼𝚢 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊, 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎! 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚞𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚞𝚜!"

"𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑! 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑! 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚍𝚘𝚖. 𝙼𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝙼𝚢 𝙳𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝙸𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗, 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝!"

As Athena yelled out the spirit of words in the blink of an eye, though the words were spoken in less than a second, each and every word clearly entered into his ears. 

The sky of the noon turned into night. The endless stars shined brightly under the dark curtain of night. The moon and stars became the only vague source of light in the pitch black night.

This is the night of ancient times, an ancient natural disaster, and the darkness that the modern civilization has overcome. But now, under the call of it's queen, this disaster has come again.

The pure whiteness of the Alps were encroached by the shrouding pitch black darkness, and the black whirlwind and breeze whistled and stirred ends of Roy's red robe fluring in the air.

The Gorgon Stone sank into Athena's body like how a stone sinks in a pool of water. This stone medallion symbolizing her ancient identity melted into her body and into the incomplete origin, making it complete once again.

Arooaaarrr! 

The smell of 'dragons and snakes' emanating from Athena became more and more intense, and under the dark night countless owls fluttered in the sky out of nowhere, as if to be celebrating the return of their goddess.

And as the night and stars descended, Athena's body began to grow at a speed visible to the naked eye. She surpassed her loli age. She became a young girl, and then continued to grow up, becoming a teenager and ultimate a young woman. 

The beautiful short hair turned into waterfall-like cascading long hair, shining with a slight silver due of moonlight in the dark night. 

Athena was originally wearing a modern dress but that also had turned into an ancient Greek-style white silk robe covering her infinitely beautiful and moving body.

A wreath made of alluring velvety flowers on top of her head, and the rounded breasts which very is even larger than Erica's, flaunted an awe-inspiring pride. 

Sharp eyes shining like the sword of wisdom, with a sharp glint gathered on him.

"How? Now you dare tease this goddess for our figure, human?"

The tall sculpted figure which was twine-thin under the 'Toga Robe' stood confidently, she stepped on with her exquisitely woven straw sandals on her dainty foot.

The fragrant wind blew bringing a faint musky fragrance with bewitching overtones, Athena proudly walked in front of Roy with a triumphant expression coupled with a prideful smile on her heavenly face. 

Out of blue, she suddenly stood on her toes. The slightly opened moist lips exhaled a flow of mist. Like a girl in love her slender arms wrapped around his neck, her expression gentle and subdued, her eyes lovingly looked at the baffled but vigilant Campione in her arms. She whispered softly:

"Roy Crowley, the Son of The Fool, this is what you wanted to do with us last night. Do things that you dare not do. In that case, let this goddess take the initiative once."

Roy hand raised to stop, but Athena was faster. She devoted her pie with the gentleness of a goddess that cannot be rejected. Roy could feel a tongue assaulting his, a soft taste of dark chocolate entered his mouth. 

Flavour of darkness and death fell along with, the gentleness of a woman is the most deadly weapon. How many kings, princes and generals fell under the gentle poisonous web traps of a woman, the gentleness of the goddess was even more suffocating.

The ancient ancestors don't lie… A beauty's hole is really a hero's grave.

Roy's breath and life gradually zeroed out.

* * *

Booom! Fanfic finished, it was nice to meet you all, unfortunately we were not able to meet the mark of hundred, but life is like this sometimes. Lol, no I was just kidding. Hoho! 

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreꝍn with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi* and *GooseElite*

_________________________

42