Ch-111: Attila, Whip Of God
879 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Erica, Liliana, and the veteran mages of Athens all sighed in admiration, watching while Roy so easily abducted Mrs. Aisha.

As the next commander of the Copper-Black Cross and the Chief of the dominant mage association of the capital city of Greece, Erica and the old mage both are extremely intelligent and shrewd people. For people like Madame Aisha, they have a hundred ways to fool her and deceive her for their own benifit.

But neither of them dared to do so. Give or take, Madame Aisha is a Campione, a Devil King on the Earth, and the "king" that mortals could never resist and more importantly, without a doubt the most troublesome being to mingle with that this blue planet has ever seen.

Regardless of the personality of a Godslayer, or how easy they are to be deceived and even easy to use, no mortal dares to try this suicidal deed (except for some lunatics).

There had been several such cases in the past where the newly born, 'noob' Campiones were taken advantage of. 

But.

When these Campione grew older and experienced to know the workings of the mysterious side of this seemingly normal world. 

Those previously gleeful mages or mage organization were bloodwashed by the wrathful Campione, once again showing to the whole world why they are known as the 'Devil Kings on the Earth'. 

The facts of the past countless years, learned with blood and tears, have proved one thing, that is, for anyone who dared to mess with Campiones, the fate had never been kind to them. 

Sooner or later, the wrathful 'devil' will come seeking blood.

Though, Mrs. Aisha is 'relatively' a very kind Campione, no knowledgeable mage dares to even come near her. Otherwise, her <Charm or Curse> is enough to play them to death. 

All Campione have taboo monikers in the dark side of the magic circle that is best kept unspoken. 

Roy's is the 'King of Unprecedented Moodiness', Lord Luo Hao's is the 'Crazy Asura Empress'. And Madame Aisha's is the 'Smiling Pure Abyss', enough to speak of her horrors that she herself doesn't know.

While Roy 'swindled' Madame Aisha to his side, the veteran Athenian mages let go of the dignity of a powerhouse and co-operated desperately while evoking best of their acting skills.

Madame Aisha's acquiescence to work for the seventh king, gave birth to a sense of relief washing over them as they sent congratulatory gazes to their 'partners-in-crime' while sending their blessing to wherever these two volatile kings were heading to next. 

Atleast in Greece, Madame Aisha will be always by King Roy's side, so the disasters would definitely be much smaller, small enough for them to handle.

"Aisha, honestly, I'm very curious. Why did you suddenly decided to pop up in Athens?"

After literally pulling Mrs. Aisha to his side, he no longer added 'Madame' to his speech, but spoke a lot more casually and directly called her by name.

"Well, most of the time when I return from the past to the present, the portal are in place, but occasionally some errors do happen. These hateful errors make my destination point fluctuate, dropping me off at random locations. My, these portals are very naughty, they never properly listen to my orders."

Finished with her complaints, Mrs. Aisha sheepishly smiled and said in embarrassment. 

"S, So I was dropped here."

<Fairy's Corridor>, this also her power she disrelishes the most. Sometimes, unlucky ordinary people would fall into her portal even if she lives far away from human habitation, then these hapless mortals will be pulled together with her to the past.

But unlike those ancient kingdom building novels, human beings who get a free time travel ticket with Miss Aisha will not rise to defy the common sense of the ancients like those protagonists of the fiction, no matter how awesome a science student one may had been, no matter how much black technology one may have mastered back on earth, as long as they dare to drastically change the course of history, death will drop by to accompany them to the underworld. 

The historical correction power of the "Plutarch's Residence" that contains the Akashic Records of this world recorrects all the changed history back on the right track, so even if someone travels back to the ancient times, all they can do is to live a plain ordinary life, or try to make waves and get a 'fully packed package' of the miserable ways in which a person could possibly die.

Like choking on water, slipping on the bathroom floor, being stabbed by your own yandere maid or to be caught by the people with 'different prefences' as their relief partner, the list goes on... 

"It is possible that Athena's breath attracted your Campione instincts, which changed your destination."

There is a strong 'cause & effect' attraction between the Heretic Gods and the Godslayers, and the two sides will always meet in one way or another under the arrangement of 'fate'. 

"That's why I'm saying that I am definitely not one hundred and fifty years old. The time ratio is not the same. Sometimes I would only spend one or two years in the past but one or two decades would have passed in the present. In fact, this year, I am only over fifty yea—Sorry, haha, a slip of tongue. I'm seventeen years old. Seventeen, and young. That's it."

Women always value age more than gold. Mrs. Aisha continued to ardently refute Roy's wrong estimation of her age.

"Fifty-year-olds are also old women."

Roy murmured softly in a voice only he could hear otherwise his newly acquired age-conscious maid will rampage again.

"What happened to you in ancient times to land you in this situation? Could it be that in the 'past' you encountered a Heretic God or a Godslayer?"

Mrs. Aisha's situation looked very bad. At first glance, she had light bruises on her body. Her clothes tattered in some places, and there were even blood stains on her clothes, as if she had just experienced a arduous fight. 

"Umu~ It's something super troublesome."

Madame Aisha said distressedly: "This time I was was dropped in Gaul, more than 1,500 years ago. Because of the regular power riots, a large number of believers gathered by my side just when I was dropped in that era. At that time, those people were fighting against each other. So, I took pity and healed both the sides. There I gained the reputation of a "saint" as I traveled from one place to another healing the sick and injured. Soon after, a Godslayer with the name of 'Sword of Mars' was attracted by my high reputation."

"The Sword of Mars..? Attila the 'Scourge of God'?"

Roy interested sparked. Attila the Hun, a brutal and cruel warmonger, was the leader of the ancient Hunnic Empire. It is rumored that the Sword of Mars or the Sword of God was his sword. It is this sword that he used to spread his terror in the whole of Europe.

Roy did not expect Attila the Hun to be a godslayer in the history of this world, but this is also reasonable. If he was not a Godslayer, how can he lay down such a huge foundation, with his territories spreading from Europe to Asia.

Even without guessing much, Roy could see that the first god Attila killed was Mars, the Roman god of war, that is, Ares in Greece.

And soon after the death of this Whip of God, his huge empire fell apart. If the empire was a product of the forceful holding of the godslayer, then it would be natural for the huge empire with unstable foundation to collapse quickly after his death.

As for how Attila died, he didn't need to think much to know that he must have been killed by the Last King.

Though Roy has the power to peer into the past, sometimes it is interesting to find the truth based on these small little clues, bearing a sort of mental exercise, and also not to become overly dependent on his 'eye', it would makes his own personal thinking and analytical ability to stagnate. 

"I don't know whether that person was Attila himself, or he created the legend of Attila the Hun. Anyways, after that Godslayer found me, he was naturally charmed by my beauty and forcefully proposed me to become his twelveth wife, and when I denied, that goblin like guy tried to abduct me. I couldn't beat him, so I could only run away, and finally came back here while escaping."

As she said this, Mrs. Aisha seemed to be hit by some sudden realisation, she hurriedly looked at Roy with her arms guarding around her bosom and inquired in fake panic: "Could you, Mr. Roy, do you have a similar intention in making me your personal maid!"

"If I say yes, what are you going to do, Miss~ Aisha?"

Roy asked jokingly with his right hand supporting his chin.

"W, Well, I guess I won't be able to beat you, so I can only continue to escape! Or may go back to some ancient past in the process of running away..."

Mrs. Aisha, who said this, looked around with her eyes, as if she was really looking for an escape route.

"Don't worry, Aisha, I have no interest in you for the time being, so you don't have to run away, stay with me honestly and don't trouble others."

"Mr. Roy, hearing you say that, I feel even more sad. Such words really hurts a beautiful girl's heart."

Aisha wrapped her hands on her heart with a pitiful tone, showing an overwhelming expression of sadness.

Roy rolled his eyes and didn't bother to care about her. Women are so troublesome. No matter what you say, they will always be ready with a bunch of excuses.

"Okay, Aisha, you go and change your clothes first, then we will leave Athens and go to North America."

Roy gave Aisha her first order as his maid, and then looked at the old mage on the side and ordered, "Go and find suitable clothes for Mrs. Aisha."

"Two 'kings' please wait a moment, I will do it right now!"

When the old chief heard that Roy and Madame Aisha were finally leaving, he almost jumped up in joy and wanted to cry out loud in celebration. These two plague gods were finally leaving! 

After meeting with Mrs. Aisha, Roy lost his interest in continuing to play here, he decided to directly go to North America to meet the masked Godkiller of the American Continent, and at the same time to find the thing he was interested in— The Holy Grail!

____________________

You can join our discord—

https://discord.gg/GhcNQeWmSU

_____________________

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreꝍn with advance chapters~

patreꝍn.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi* and *GooseElite*

______________________

37