Ch-129: I Am The King, I Am The Tyrant, And I Am The One Who Kills The Gods!
758 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Satiate my thirst. Otherwise, be the eternal guest of my Kingdom of Death."

The Queen of Death, was serious.

He was very sure of this. 

If he can't satisfy her now, the Queen of the Land of Shadows will definitely kill him here and now.

Scathach and his father, Aleister Crowley are the strong individuals of the same level. 

According to the 'Silver Star Power System', entities bearing the denunciation of '7=4'!

The level just below the Magic Gods who can play with the laws of universe like some freaking board game! 

The killer machine Scathach has the ability to one shot his father. Similarly, the premium glass canon Aleister has the ability to one shot the witch of shadows. 

But no matter which of them it was, none of them are the powerhouses that Roy can handle now. 

For, the Witch of Dún Scáith and the BEAST666 are both the pinnacles of human power. Infinitely close to the realm of the incarnation of all worldly laws a.k.a. Gods of Magic! 

One of them is an ultimate magician who can instate into a 'Magic God' at any time, but gave up being a powerhouse of that level, while the other is the strongest warrior woman who has half stepped into the ranks of '8=3' with unparalleled martial art skills. 

No matter what world you are in. Existences like Aleister and Scathach will become the pillar of supremacy that people can only look upto. 

-will die! 

-will die! 

-will die! 

-will die! 

The instincts were blaring crazily. 

Scathach wasn't using even ten percent of her strength. As she said, she just wanted a simple game to entertain her. 

If the Queen of the Kingdom of Shadows really used all her strength, not to speak of one move, he doubts even a simple intentive snort will send him flying into ashes. 

'It would be great if she utilised all of her strength. At least, then... I will have the possibility of dying together with her.'

Roy bit his tongue to pull back his senses, crimson red blood trickled from the corner of his lips. 

He had never felt such a despondent murderous aura before.

It was a killing intent that was forged from slaying atleast billions of beings, so malevolent that even a illusionary sea of ​​corpses, blood and bones manifested around her. 

This killing intent was solely focused on his being, making his teeths tremble. 

The soul was juddering in his body. 

The body that is said to be the animal of instinct was jerking like a doll with strings severed. 

Just how many people has this woman killed?

Even if a Godslayer of Campione world was possessed by this stupendous killing intent, the sanity would have left it's being, leaving behind only a mindless husk of slaughter. 

"There is no time for you to think and hesitate, the passing time on the battlefield is fleeting, time waits for none."

"If you can't think of a way to break the game, then use your instincts as a warrior and body as a material to seek wisdom in the heat of the battle."

The Queen of the Kingdom of Shadows leaped high again, the two eerie crimson spears in her hands seemed to twist like letter of venomous vipers.

"I will impart you one lesson of my life—battlefield is the best teacher."

Scathach didn't know why but she just had a whim—to correct the young man in front of her.

Maybe...

For her, it was quite regretful to witness the fall of another good seedling, so she gave the young Godslayer a hint, but at the same time, her killing intent also spiraled more intensively.

"Show me your strength and courage, this is your only chance! Overcome the mere sanctions of mind and body that has been imposed on you!"

The two spears interlaced with each step, and once again aiming for blood, with high powered velocity, fell straight downwards. 

'Seek wisdom in battle....'

Roy opened his mouth marginally and suddenly realized.

That's right, he is a person who believes in making decisions and then moving on it, always looking for the best optimum solution that is risk free.

Taking everything into account, contemplating that only a well planed execution is the embodiment of wisdom. 

But, if so...

What is the difference between him and the Black Prince Alexander 'Cautious' Gascoigne who was killed by him? 

If he continues like this...

Then, this rational thinking can indeed make him invincible in the short term. 

But be it not, he will be someday become someone similar like Gascoigne. 

He will be a spider who captures his opponent in his well planned web, but he will also become reliant on the limits of those webs. 

Of course, it's not wrong to be reliant on thinking but it's foolish to be limited to just that. 

Otherwise, when he can't find a way out with his plans. 

When encounters a strong enemy that cannot be resisted in an emergency. 

When his enemy doesn't enter his web or just tears through it with simple raw force. 

Then he can only be humbled and defeated and die without any resistance.

Just like now. 

He encountered an opponent like Scathach that was totally out of his range of thinking. 

All his calculations were useless, and he couldn't rely on his ingenuity at such a time. 

The only thing he can rely on is his own will, if wisdom can't find that one in a thousand chance, then he has to force in to create one with his will and then make that one in a thousand change absolutely successful with his wisdom. 

This is exactly the formula of "True Wisdom"! 

Even if the winning rate is only 1 in 10,000, he has to drill his way in. If there is not even a minute chance in sight, he has to use his will as a chisel and his wisdom as a hammer to create a way right in! 

To take the decisions and make them right. Because, all things work on balance. Like yin and yang—foresight and hindsight, he had to adopt both. 

At this moment, Roy finally realized. 

The central philosophy of Thelema is in two phrases from Liber AL: "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law" and "Love Is The Law, Love Under Will".

So....

"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law!"

"For Wisdom Is Law, Then Be The Wisdom Under Thy Will!"

"Let The Brain Burn! Let The Body Incinerate! In This Scorching Temperature, In This High Loaded Battle, May The Will Forge My Wisdom!"

The word 'thelema' itself means 'divine will', normally a occultist of Thelema philosophy shouldn't use this signature secret technique unless they are of '6=5'.

But, thinking back, what is a life without risks? 

"I Am The King, I Am The Tyrant, I Am The One Who Kills The Gods!"

He could feel his comprehension of his way as the BEAST777, as the Beast of Perfection, was rapidly increasing in a straight ascension! 

"Ahhhhhh!"

Roy shouted loudly, his soul was expanding at rate his body couldn't hold. 

"BEAST777—the one who will cross the evils of mankind!"

Since he is a king, since he is a tyrant, and since he killed a god with a mortal body, even if it's the death, it shouldn't be lackluster. 

Die beautifully, and die without regrets. And, of course, don't forget to find a ray of life in that death! 

Booooom-! 

The 'divine will' was forged to completion! 

"My Glory Fills The World!"

"Respect Mine Authoritah! For Incomprehensible Is The Nature Of Holy Trinity!" 

"The Holy Fighter Shall Desend As The Holy Ruler! Come Forth! Let Mine Holy Glory Fill The Heaven, The Earth And The Hell!"

"For I Agnize Anointed Prince Of The Seraphim!"

The wings forged from divine light filled the realm of darkness! 

"[Prince of Blazing Light]-!"

And it was not only thirty six wings this time, but a full one hundred and eight limbs of lucid brightness! 

Since, skills don't work, he will use speed! 

'Graced Wings'—! 

The absolute speed that whanged the Lord of Darkness, Belial in his right place! 

"Good!"

Seeing Roy's sudden courage to show his strength, the will to die and live burning in those eyes that were originally fearful and retreating. 

The Queen of the Land of Shadows used a simple word to give Roy her appreciation and affirmation.

"Give me that feel....", the beautiful Queen of Shadows muttered under her breath and readied her posture with a half predatory and half anticipating grin. 

* * *

Those who think Roy was nerfed, Scathach is '7=4', the same rank as Aleister who can do Big Bangs at his maximum output. And, Roy should steadily hold his ground against someone as op as her? Please—! 

———————————————

Greed is one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but it is also the motivating force for mankind, which includes me. 

So, if you want and desire, support me at Patreon with advance chapters~

patreon.com/LoreTemple

Special thanks to *Oluwatimileyin Olayemi*, *GooseElite* and *Skoll*

_________________________

36