Brothers
133 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kill bill & Wizard

They were completely baffled by his words. No zombie they have met in the past was capable of speaking, yet here one stood.

“Oh, them… they are the people I told you about,” Elliot answered.

Michael’s brows flew up, and he said, “Any friend of Elliot’s is a friend of mine.”

“They need a place to stay,” Elliot said.

Michael nodded his head, “Sure, but don’t eat all the food and use up the hot water.”

He walked over to Elliot and saw the baskets of clothes. Picking up a romper, he asked, “Why did you bring home dirty clothes?”

“Everything is dirty. I just need to wash them,” he answered.

“Elliot, who is this?” Chloe asked.

Elliot continued to ignore her and the others and was looking through everything with Michael. “I don’t know if we need this, but I took them just in case,” he said.

Michael looked at the cans of formula asking, “What are these for?”

“I don’t know if the baby needs milk,” Elliot answered. Michael stared at him and he himself was confused about this whole thing.

Michael let out a sigh and shook his head, “We’ll deal with it when we get there.”

“Which is when?” Elliot asked, sounding pissed off.

Michael’s brows flew up and backed away. He looked at the others in the room, asking, “What’s wrong?”

“Elliot, he is a zombie,” John finally spoke.

Elliot turned to them and said, “No, he is my partner, the father of my child.” They all looked at the stomach he was rubbing. Their eyes flicked back over to Michael.

“Lets get you to bed,” Michael said, grabbing his hand.

“I don’t want to walk up all those steps again,” he complained and was scooped up.

“Steps? What steps?” Wyatt asked, lowering his guns.

Michael walked towards the door saying, “You all stay here, don’t let me catch you where you shouldn’t be.”

Chloe and John looked at Wyatt and she whispered, “Wyatt, that is a third generation zombie. We need to leave.”

“It’s letting us stay here, and it’s attached to Elliot, so why don’t we use this to our advantage?” He asked with a smirk.

“Na, I have a bad feeling about this,” John said.

Wyatt hit him against the chest, saying, “Don’t pussy out on me now. We came so far, and this place is like a gold mine. We could even find money in here.”

“That is too ambitious. He already warned us to stay here,” Chloe said.

Wyatt shook his head, “There is no way I am taking orders from a dead man.”

*

Lying Elliot down on the bed, who was already sleepy, he climbed onto him and asked as he looked into his eyes, “Did you let them in?”

Elliot shook his head, “No, they followed me all the way here and threatened my life twice and more in the past.”

“So what are we going to do with them?” Michael asked.

“Eat them,” he answered with a big smile on his face.

Michael dropped beside him and hugged him. “So you lured them here to feed the baby?”

“The fridge is up and running thanks to the battery you found so they could last about three weeks,” he suggested.

“You are welcome to eat your friends. I’ll hunt elsewhere,” he said.

Elliot climbed on him saying, “No, I brought them here for both of us to eat.”

If Michael could laugh, he would. Elliot was getting more and more into this by the day, and he was happy about it. Nodding his head, he said, “I will do all the heavy lifting for now, lets sleep.”

Pursing his lips, Elliot asked, “How about we have fun? You’ve been gone for so long that I don’t know if my body remembers you.”

Michael ran his hand up his thighs, growing hard from excitement. He circled his hips as he looked at Elliot, who was licking his lips seductively. He quickly climbed off of Michael and tugged off his pants and looked at the manhood that always plunged into him.

This was the first time he saw it and he did not know why it was the first time. Taking it in his hand, he stroked it a few times hard till it stiffened as hard as a rock. Sticking his tongue out, he licked up the length of it and moaned.

Michael was already leaking from pre-cum and revolting as it should taste, Elliot couldn’t be bothered. He swallowed Michael whole, making his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Licking his lips, Michael slowly sat up and ran his hands through Elliot’s brown locks and watched as he bobbed his head up and down his length. Just as he was about to release his load, he pulled out and came all over Elliot’s face.

Elliot frowned as he wiped his face and asked, “Why did you do that? I wanted to taste you.”

“I don’t want to infect the baby,” Michael said.

Standing up, Elliot took off his shirt and pants. He climbed onto Michael, lining himself up with what he wanted, and pushed down slowly.

“Yes,” he moaned. He wanted this for so long, and nothing was going to stop him. Placing his hands on Michael’s shoulders, and asked, “So why would you infect the baby?”

“You are alive and I am not. The baby is alive inside of you and I want it to stay like that,” he answered and thrust up. Elliot hissed, then slammed his mouth down on Michael’s. Raising his left leg, then his right, he gripped his neck and started riding Michael with passion.

Michael’s hands flew to Elliot’s waist as he felt the passion coming from Elliot’s body. He felt shivers run up his spine and through his body. Elliot brought the best out of him in the worst situations, but this could not be seen as worse when they were both living comfortably.

Michael slipped his arm under Elliot’s left leg, held it up, grabbed him behind his neck and thrust into him, returning the passion he showed him. They kissed passionately, with Elliot moaning so loud that the nosy people who entered the floor could hear them.

Wyatt looked at the three behind him and signalled for them to go forward. They had their guns in hand and snuck forward towards the noise.

Eliot’s nose was leaking from the constant pounding, but he could still smell the humans approaching them. He looked at Michael and saw that he was already preparing to attack them.

He pulled himself out of Elliot and whispered, “Continue moaning.” Elliot was not happy about this, especially being interrupted.

He got onto his knees, rolling his eyes while he continued to moan. He watched Michael leave the room and lied on his side. Soon, he heard gunshots and closed his eyes.

Chloe yelled for help. Then the next thing he knew, everything went silent. He climbed off the bed and walked out of the room. Everyone was lying on the floor unconscious while Michael stood over Wyatt’s body, looking down at him.

“Are you done?” Elliot asked him, pulling Michael out of his bloodlust trance. He looked up at Elliot and took off towards him. He picked him up and said, “Sorry to keep you waiting.”

Elliot jumped up and said, “Just hurry, I need you inside me.”

Michale didn’t need to say much. He placed Elliot on the bed and pounded into him from behind, giving him what he wanted. Elliot was taken up on cloud nine and screamed so loud that one of Michael’s brothers could hear him in the next building.

He opened his mouth and screeched, immediately stopping Michael from his passionate display. Elliot heard the screech too and asked, “Who is that?”

Michael looked towards the window saying, “It’s my brother.”

“What does he want?” Elliot questioned.

“Permission to come in,” he said and screeched too.

“My fucking ears, you idiot!” Elliot said, and kicked Michael off the bed. Michael stared at him in disbelief and asked, “Do you not want to finish?”

“You have a visitor!” Elliot groaned, but Michael didn’t care. He climbed on the bed and mounted him, finishing what they started.

When Elliot passed out from exhaustion, Michael pulled up his pants and went to meet with his brother.

“What was that noise?” He asked. Michael glanced at him. They said, “Follow me.”

He followed Michael to the suite. They passed the unconscious humans on the floor and he opened the door. “My partner,” he said.

His brother looked at him confused, “What?”

“Elliot, he is asleep,” Michael explained, and led him into the room. They stopped at the bed and he pulled off the covers, revealing Elliot’s stomach. “Our child, my child is in there.”

His brother’s brows flew up, surprised, and asked, “Like Alpha?”

“We can do it too,” Michael explained.

“With man only?” He asked.

Michael shook his head. “I do not know. He is human, and I liked him from the moment I saw him.”

His brother rubbed his hands together saying, “Alpha will not be happy.”

“I don’t care. He already does not trust his children,” he explained.

Elliot moaned in his sleep from being cold and frowned. Michael quickly covered him back up and said, “Let’s go, he’ll kill us if we wake him up.”

“He will?” He asked.

“No, but he will beat us up,” Michael said and actually smirked.

They left the room; they dragged the bodies to the next room. “So explain it to me,” his brother said.

Michael explained the events that took place to him. His brother had never thought of growing and only thought of being a follower. This way, they could all have their own packs and the possibility of being someone’s father.

“Will you tell the others?” He asked.

“I’ve thought about it, but 2 and 13 can’t be trusted,” he said. His brother agreed with this statement. There were many loyal followers, but some were crazy.

“If we can do this, we should kill them,” he said.

Michael scoffed, “They are our brothers.”

3