Assholes
123 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I don’t understand why you have to bring me here,” Elliot complained as they walked on the stage in the casino hall.

Michael smiled as he led Elliot to the centre of the stage, where there was a coffee table. Elliot sat down on the table and rubbed his stomach. Looking at the idiot before him, he asked, “So why are we here?”

“I cleared up the concert hall for you,” Michael said.

Elliot looked around and it actually was clean, even though he did not notice it before. He raised a brow and asked, “I see that, but why? I can’t stay out in the open and I am fine living in the suite.”

Michael shook his head. He leaned down and kissed Elliot on the lips and said as he looked into his eyes, “I just wanted to change the place we usually do it.”

Elliot turned a shade of pink and leaned his head back. Michael started placing kisses down his neck, then helped him out of his shirt and out of his shorts. Elliot stretched his legs in front of Michael, who was licking his lips.

He knelt down in front of Elliot, who smirked and said, “The table is the right height.”

Michael was quiet and started working his magic. Elliot licked his lips and moaned as he circled his hips. After he came once, Michael turned him over and stood behind him.

Elliot’s voice echoed through the concert hall, vibrating against the windows and into the street. Michael drilled him the way he liked while pinning him down. 

Elliot’s face grew uncomfortable being pressed down for so long. He lifted himself up without disturbing Michael and turned his head, placing his face back down. His eyes were open and to his disbelief, they were being watched with almost twenty pairs of eyes.

Elliot’s body shuddered and the hard on he had disappeared. “Michael,” he called out to him. Michael reached down to his neck and pulled him up. He stuck his fingers into his mouth and thrusted hard after he raised his leg and placed it on the table, giving him better access and the viewers a better view of the show.

Elliot’s eyes rolled to the back of his head, with the memory fading of what he wanted to say. And that was Michael’s magic power. He could fuck Elliot into oblivion if he wanted to and nothing else would care.

Michael’s brothers moved forward as Michael got dressed. Elliot was in and out of the clouds, but the closer they got, the conscious he became. He lied on his side and lifted himself up. 

He watched as they came closer and looked at Michael, who seemed oblivious to their presence.

“Michael?” He whispered as he looked at them.

Michael raised his head to look at him, then looked at his brothers and raised a brow. “It’s okay Elliot. I told them to come,” he said.

Elliot’s head whipped his way, and he yelled, “FOR THE FUCK WHY?! I’M NAKED YOU MOTHERFUCKER!”

Michael stepped back when he yelled. It was a good thing that they weren’t near anything, or Elliot would have flung something at his head. His brothers stopped moving too as they saw how aggressive Elliot got.

Elliot glared their way and said, “All of you better stay the fuck away from me and my baby!”

“They will not hurt you,” Michael told him.

“They better not!” Elliot growled and struggled to get off. When he finally stood up, his legs buckled, making him drop to the floor. Michael quickly got to him and helped him up. Placing him on the table he asked, “Why are you getting up.”

“For a zombie you sure a confident,” he mumbled and grabbed his clothes out of Michael’s hands. 

Michael let him be and walked towards the end of the stage and jumped off. He sat down as his brothers gathered around him, but they kept their eyes on Elliot, who was doing the same.

“So we can do it too?” One asked.

Michael nodded his head, “Yes.”

“But he is man. Do we all do it with man?” Three asked.

Shaking his head, Michael said, “I chose him. You can choose anyone.”

The brothers nodded their heads and looked like they were thinking it over. Elliot stood up and walked over with his shoe in his hand. He raised it and slapped Michael across the head in anger.

“You fucking showed me off to your fellow zombies for what? What are you going to do when your leader finds out?” Elliot hissed.

Michael rubbed his head as he turned around, asking, “What was that for?”

“You are putting me and our child in danger. Did you ever stop to think that one of them will go tell on you?” Elliot asked, throwing the shoe at Michael, who caught it and helped him put it on.

“First, we have to find humans without eating them,” Five said.

Hearing the word humans, Elliot recalled his old group who Michael had tied up in one of the rooms near theirs and said, “Speaking about humans, you need to feed me.”

Michael nodded his head as the others looked at them, confused. Elliot was stunned when Michael just walked away, leaving him there with his brothers to defend himself.

He looked at them nervously and Five, who was with Michael the other day, walked up to him with his hands up saying, “We did not come here to hurt you. When Michael showed you to me, I was confused, but now I understand.”

“What do you mean you understand?” Elliot asked, backing up against the table which he ended up sitting on.

“We are not tired of serving our leader, but the goal is to expand. Only he may, but we are stronger than him and if we can multiply under his nose, we think he will leave us alone,” he explained.

Elliot rolled his eyes. “I am sorry, but you will not be using my child in some family feud, and if you think he will let you go, then you are wrong. You brothers can control yourself more than he can, but you submit to him because he is your Alpha male instead of over throwing me. Now, I do not suggest violence, especially if you are going to get Michael killed. Just imagine what he will do if he gets his hands on me? And that is why I prefer to stay upstairs in my room.”

The brother stared at him profoundly. His words were true, and they have never thought of overthrowing him. It was true that they could multiply, but what of it if he caught the ones carrying their offspring.

“Michael told me you grow faster than us?” Four questioned. 

Elliot didn’t know what he was talking about, but his eyes showed he was looking at his stomach, and it clicked. He nodded his head and said, “That is what Michael told me, too. By the looks of it, our child could be here soon but then again, the child might only be born when it wants to—that is why I am hiding away but the doctors always said that sitting down and sleeping always makes the baby tired so I go for walks too especially up and down the steps.”

Michael returned with a severed hand leaking of blood and gave it to Elliot. Under the watchful gazes, Elliot licked up all the blood and started chewing on it. He could taste the water on it too and was pleased that Michael listened to him for once.

Elliot looked at them all and said, “We need to name you assholes.”

3