This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 95 Days
459 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Break time. As per usual, the Otaku grabs out some manga to read. Normally, he would expect the Gyaru to begin annoying him and send insults his way. Not today, instead she is looking at her phone.

Yo.” A boy approaches her. Not a surprise to him, since she is a rather popular girl among the boys. “If you’re free, wanna grab a bite to eat at McDonald’s on the way home?” It appears she has been asked on a date.

“Ah… Pass.” She rejects the offer, without taking her eyes off the phone. Got some plans with my friend after this… Sorry.” The Otaku doesn’t mean to eavesdrop on this conversation, but it’s hard when your sitting right besides this pair.

The hell? Promised your boyfriend you’d do somethin’ with him?” The boy responds poorly to her. “For real?” Something stirs inside the Otaku. For some reason, those words get his attention.

That’s so wrong I forgot to laugh, lol.” She literally says the letters out loud. “Even if I had one, I wouldn’t tell ya.” So that girl really is single, that makes since to the Otaku, he’s the only boy that ever seems to spend any time with her. And they’re far from dating.

The Gyaru glances over to him. She catches him staring and gives him a disgusted look. The boy she is talking to gets a little confused. The Otaku returns back to his book, embarrassed that he was staring.

He doesn’t know why, but he feels a little relieved that she’s still single. It’s an odd feeling, but he tries to push it out of his mind.

The rest of the day goes by uneventfully. Even getting the Gyaru her bread for lunch goes by quieter than normal. Before anyone knows it, school has ended. Just like everyday, the two goes to their lockers, located right besides each other. To change back into their casual shoes.

Once he has everything put away for the day, he is about ready to head home, until he takes a look at her. That thought of what her plans are runs through his mind. Why does he cares so much, he doesn’t know.

The gyaru catches him doing it again, and send him a death glare. In fear, he averts his gaze. Why is acting so cold to him today? She didn’t even have any insulting words for him.

Soon, she leaves. Normally, he’d go home as well. Glad that another day of school is over. However, he can’t resist. The Otaku decides to follow her. If she catches him, he’s dead.

From the way she’s walking, it’s clear that she doesn’t want people knowing where she is going. Perhaps she is doing that type of compensated dating, he thinks. Her reputation certainly isn’t that clean after all. However, she soon enters a McDonald’s. The location for a date?

He waits a moment, watching her enter. Then carefully, he enters himself. Where is she? The girl doesn’t appear to be sitting at any tables. Then he captures a sight that he didn’t expect to see.

The Gyaru is standing at the register, not to order, but to take orders. That sends a shock to him, given that it’s against school rules to do so. She might not be one to follow the rules, but even she should have her limits. Is it possible she has her reasons for it.

Quickly, he rushes out of the store. Getting some odd looks from people passing by. An interesting revelation, but nothing that he should be doing about at the moment.

15