This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 92 Days
381 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day off, one where usually the Otaku would be sitting around at home. Reading some manga and enjoying the fact that the Gyaru isn’t bothering him. Only the former is true this time.

He enjoys reading his romance manga, since otherwise he wouldn’t have any romance in his life. However, this scene is hitting a bit too close to home.

A character that strangely looks a lot like him, is confessing to a girl that looks an awful lot like the Gyaru. With some differences of course. Reading through the pages, he sees the development of their relationship, almost like something he has with her.

Getting to the end, he is filled with anticipation for the ending. Expecting the two to get together and finally date. That hope is crushed as he gets to the last page. The girl rejects the boy. Not only that, but she even insults and laughs in his face. That hurt.

“Ahaha…” He laughs nervously as he puts down the book. “Well… I guess that’s how it goes.” His face feels hot, his emotions are getting the better of him.

The Otaku covers his burning face with one hand. His heart racing from what he has just read. In reality, if he ever decided to build up the courage to ask her out. This would be the result. Man, what ever happened to the wish fulfillment stories? At least let him live out a dream in fiction!

He lays down in bed and thinks to himself. Maybe he should just give up on her. After all, there’s no chance between the two of them. She’d never want to go with someone she thought was a loser. Him most of all.

Not that he can avoid her though, so moving on is almost impossible. Maybe just being her gofer is going to be enough, until he finds someone else to love.

12