This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 89 Days
338 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A quiet morning. Taking a commune to school as he always does. The Otaku is riding the train by himself.

At least, he wishes it was a quiet morning. Instead, music is blasting out loud. Filling the place with… an anime opening?

He looks around the place for the source of the music. Not hard since there’s very few people here. Just him, a businessman, and another girl? That girl… He recognizes her.

‘Ah,’ He thinks to himself. ‘That girl’s in the grade below… Looks like we ended up on the same train.’ He’s seen this girl before, she was the one that helped him back up from the gym floor.

He racks his brain to try and remember her name, which isn’t easy considering how loud that music is. That girl’s name was… Otomi. That’s right, she told him that the first time they met. The song she’s listening to, he recognizes it from the opening of Full Metal Alchemist.

However, he has his doubts that she’d play music from an anime so openly like this. She appears to be another Gyaru type girl. Perhaps she’s more a fan of the band than the show. She certainly looks she would.

‘The sound leakage is quite spectacular…’ He thinks again. ‘Could you mute your sound pretty please?’ While he might not want to confront her on that, and he’s also quite the fan of the song himself. It is rather loud, and it’s clearly disturbing the only other person here.

Soon enough, though not soon for him, they are finally at their destination. He doesn’t mean to follow her, but they happen to have the same place they are heading towards. All the way through, he can hear her music.

There are two things running in his mind as he listens to it. One is that whatever headphones she uses, leak a lot of sound. Either that, or she is going to lose her hearing before she even turns 20.

The other is that she really likes to listen to anime songs, openly at that. A part of him is jealous that she’s so open, yet no one seems to care. He doesn’t really hide his manga reading habits at school, but that gets him some teasing from a certain girl he likes. Along with her friends.

A shame, but not the worst thing in the world. At least it lets him hang out with a cute girl at school everyday.

“…” The silvered hair girl takes off her headphones, the music no longer blasting out. “Did you enjoy it?” She asks him, which catches the boy off guard.

“What?” Is the only response he can think of, unsure of what she wants.

“The music.” She clarifies. “I hear that you’re an otaku, so…”

“Oh, well yeah I guess it was fine.” Really the only problem he took with her, is the volume of the music. Not the content itself.

“That’s good then.” She smiles to herself. “I hope you have a good morning, Otaku-kun.” She walks off, leaving him confused at her action.

“Umm, I hope you have a good morning too?” He says, but she is already gone.

8