This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 88 Days
338 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just what should be a normal day at school for the Otaku. It’s the morning, and most of the students are conversing among themselves. Just before classes are to begin.

“Morning.” The Gyaru is talking with her friend. The one that she had hung out with before on Sunday. He can’t help but overhear their conversation seeing as he sits right next to her. “So on the way to school today, guess which celebrity I ran into.”

“Really? Who was it? Tell me!” That gets Himekawa rather fired up at just the mere mention.

“Koume Dayu.” For those that don’t know, this is a notable Japanese comedian.

“No way. How does that even happen?” The girl giggles with glee.

“Heh. I guess it is April fool’s day after all.” She laughs, revealing her joke. Not really a surprise to him. After all, how does someone just run into a famous person on their way to school anyway.

“Also finally bagged myself a good-looking boyfriend.” Himekawa laughs again. For her, that’s a joke considering the day it is. However, the Otaku mishears her, assuming that this is in reference to the Gyaru.

“Eeh!?” He says out loud. “B-Boyfriend!?” In his shock, this isn’t kept to himself. The other two girls hear him and then turn their eyes towards him.

“Hah?” The look on their faces aren’t happy ones. Clearly upset that he wasn’t minding his own business.

“Ah…” He needs to try and save face here. “No… It’s nothing…” He nervously responds to them. Getting the feeling of daggers being stared at him.

“Is there something wrong with me having a boyfriend?” Himekawa asks him. Hearing that makes him realize that he misheard, now he’s really in a corner now. She smiles deviously at him. Approaching his seat, now standing right behind him. “Or maybe Otaku-kun is jealous at the idea of me not being single.” She giggles, teasing him.

“N-no.” He doesn’t know how to get out of this situation. All he can do right now, is survive this awkward exchange. “I just misunderstood, that’s all.”

“Really?” She slowly whispers into his ear. “Or maybe a loser like you just tries to pretend he’s close to a pretty girl like me. So you can be a little happy with yourself.” Her giggles shows that she isn’t really serious with this, but watching him squirm is fun for her.

He needs to think of something, then remembering the date. An idea pops into his mind.

“Well, maybe it’s true.” He plays up his bravado. This catches her off guard and gets her to back off a little. “Maybe, I just want you all to myself.” He says to her.

There is a person that isn’t happy to hear this. Not that the Otaku see it, but the Gyaru is hating every moment of this exchange. Her fist is clenched tight to her chest, she grits her teeth. She is trying to stay quiet so he doesn’t find out.

“Ha! As if someone like you could ever win me over.” Himekawa regains her composure. Hitting him back with an insult. “You’re just some boy that likes 2D girls over real ones anyway.”

“Good.” He replies. “April fools by the way.” He says to confirm the falsity of the statement. Hearing that, the Gyaru isn’t so tense anymore. So it turns out he wasn’t serious about what he was saying.

“Aw.” Himekawa gives him a light slap on the shoulder. “You’re no fun sometimes.” She say, returning to her seat. Of course what he did, was good for at least one person here.

8