This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 82 Days
352 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After what happened yesterday, the Gyaru told him to just leave her alone this time for lunch. Not that the Otaku is against it, yet was at the same time. That memory of her face so close to him is burned into his brain. As of right now, he is searching for a place to eat alone, since he otherwise doesn’t have any friends.

There’s a stairwell attached to the school. It sounds like a decent place to eat by himself. However, once he arrives at his chosen location. It’s clear that alone time won’t be what he gets.

The loud noise of music fills the air, the type of music he’s rather familiar with. And not just because it’s from a movie of Dragon Ball. It’s the silvered hair girl again, the one that’s a year under him.

“Huh?” He reacts to the sight of her, as he approaches. “Ah… Uh… Um…” The Otaku is at a loss for words. He wanted to find a place where he could eat by himself, yet here she is. Already with her own spot for lunch.

Her expressions changes, though ever so slightly. He’s aware that she’s aware that he’s here. There has to be something he can say to her.

“U-uhm… I eat here a lot too…” He lies to her. Technically he used to eat here before he met the Gyaru. “And today, uh… you…” Her expression doesn’t changes as she looks at him. The music from her headphones are blasting off, he can hardly hear himself speak. “You can’t hear me, can you?” He says to her. “Those earphones have to come off first…”

She doesn’t respond to him for a while. He assumes because she can’t hear him over her loud music. This is his chance to slip away without making things too awkward. However, just as he takes a step back, she speaks up.

“Met before?!” She asks, more accurately, she yells out to him. Not taking off those headphones and instead decides that this is a better way to communicate.

“Huh? Oh, um, yes?” He says, nodding his head to that she can understand him.

“Right!” Why she doesn’t take off those headphones and speak like a normal person? “Want to eat?! Here?!” She says to him, offering him some space. This isn’t how he planned to spend his lunch time, so the Otaku must decline.

“Ah, sorry. No.” He shakes his head to make the answer clear. “I’ll just… find somewhere else to eat.” He speaks slowly, making sure to move his lips a lot. Hoping that she might be able to read his lips, since she certainly can’t hear the words coming from his mouth. With that, he makes his leave. Now the girl known as Otomore is left alone once more.

He doesn’t know why she eats alone, though he can take a good guess given the music that he can still hear slowly becoming silent. She’s a rather strange girl, but at the same time. That silvered hair girl looks rather lonely as well.

7