This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 79 Days
276 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Singing Karaoke with Himekawa-san wasn’t as bad as he was expecting. He may not have known what her reason for suddenly deciding to spend time with him was. However, that girl really knew how to have fun, plus it let the Otaku take his mind of off recent events.

At least, he could take his mind off things until an ominous request from the Gyaru arrives. He was planning on going home, as usual, until he finds a note slipped into his locker. She wants to meet him at the back of the school. He’s so worried about what she wants to talk to him privately about, the Otaku rushes to the location as fast as possible.

“You’re late…” She says to him the moment he arrives. She’s sitting at the stair steps, leaning onto her arm as if she has been waiting for a while.

“S-sorry… I came as soon as I could…” He’s not really late, but she wants to tease him a little. After what she saw yesterday, she figures he deserves it. “Umm… What did you want to talk about?” This is their first conversation since that moment on the roof.

“I’ve got a pretty serious matter to discuss with you.” That’s obvious to him, the anticipation of what she is about to say next is driving him crazy.

He doesn’t understand what she wants from him. They’re all by themselves, he was certain that she got some guys to beat him up for what he did a couple of days ago. Though, even if that was he believed might happen. The Otaku still took the risk and came here anyway.

“Wait a sec…” She hesitates for a moment. Muttering to herself some things that he can’t hear. “Can this guy even do it?” Her place of work is understaffed, and they could use some new people. However, she doesn’t really know the Otaku’s qualifications outside of him being a gofer for her.

“Ehh… What?” He can’t tell what’s she saying. “What’s going on?” To him, it sounds like she’s making a weird chant to him. Is she trying to get him to go join a cult or something?

“B-but… The only person in school who knows is this guy…” She does her best to convince herself. “Better him than no one, right? I even begged the manager… Ok!” He hears the last word loud and clear. He gets jolted by the sudden increase in her volume.

“O-ta-ku-kun.” She playfully calls him by his nickname. “My part time job. You’re helping. You’re not allowed to refuse.”

“O-okay!” He accepts without actually listening to what she just said. If only to get on her good side. “...Huh?” Wait, did she ask him to help at her job? He has a clear look of confusion that prompts her to explain herself.

“Yeah, we don’t got enough hands at my workplace.” She explains it to him, now not concerned of whether he’s the right man for the job. “Since you’re the only one that knows about it, you’re now the one stuck helping me.”

“Right…” He already agreed, so it’s too late to back out now. If he did, she’d probably get some people to beat him up. The Otaku doesn’t know why she wanted him to take the job. However, he’s not against the idea. Perhaps it’s the chance to patch some things up with her.

From her point-of-view. She’s thinking the same thing.

9