This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 78 Days
234 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s the weekend now. The Otaku still feels that his interaction with the Gyaru was even real in the first place.

But it was, it’s his reality indeed. That girl actually asked him to help her out at work. Which is a surprise seeing as they weren’t on speaking terms for a couple of days, then she just drops that on him?

This is just all too much for the boy. Lucky for him, a game that he’s been anticipating has just released. So he’s using this as a means to try and get his mind of off things for a bit.

However, it’s hard to concentrate. How could he? That conversation was just so strange with this girl he’s hardly friends with. Why does she think that he’s the one to do it.

Not just because they’re not close, in friendly ways, but because it’s not like he doesn’t have things he wants to do. He’s an otaku, they have hobbies. Things to read, watch, or as he’s doing right now, playing.

Though, it’s not like he can refuse. She’d very easily turn the school against him if she wants to. So regardless of his feelings, he’ll have no choice, but to accept. Though, working with her… That’s doesn’t sound that bad with him.

“Whoa, she’s really cute.” He yells out loud at seeing the popular female character of this game. Her chest being one that really stand out, as in being large.

What was bad with him was that he was missing the meeting that he was supposed to attend.

“So where is he?” The manager asks the Gyaru. “This, otaku guy you said was good?” She’s getting tense, where is he? Did he decide to reject her request after all? That hurts.

“I don’t know.” She answers. “Maybe he’s busy, but I know he’ll be here for the interview tomorrow.”

“Are you sure?” Her manager raises an eyebrow at that statement. “If he can’t make it here now, how can we expect him to be a good employee?” The Gyaru grits her teeth. She doesn’t want to believe that he let her down. He’ll be here, she just knows it.

“He will be good.” The look on the manger appears a little unimpressed. She takes a deep breath, it’s not easy to say this. “He’s always very diligent at school.” It’s not easy to say, because it’s how she feels. “He’s one of the smartest students at school, and when something needs to be done. That boy always makes sure to get things done as soon as humanly possible.”

“…” The manager is taken aback from this little speech. This girl isn’t super close to the rest of her co-workers, but she clearly likes this boy she’s talking about. “Well, if that’s how you feel, then I’ll give him a second chance.”

10