This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 75 Days
215 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ya—awn…” Class just got to its first break. Already, both the Otaku and the Gyaru are eager to call it a day.

His first day on the job was brutal. It’s a busy business, so it’s easy for a rookie like him to get flustered often. Which is exactly what happened. Thankfully, he had her by his side... Kind of.

That girl really pushed him to do well, which is tough considering how she can get. But at the same time, she can be sweet if she wants to. Though rare.

He feels a yawn coming on for him. Getting it from looking at her doing the same thing. Now he understands why she sleeps so much in class. He always just chalked it up to it being the type of person he thought she was.

But if the reason is that she’s working so hard lately, then why is she? The Otaku wonders in his mind for her motivations. After all, it’s against school rules to hold a job. Not that rules stopped her, but what would be the point of risking it? There has to be a reason.

Is there anything she wants, he thought. Surely that was it, he has things he wants too. Completing his manga collection of cute girls, getting posters of cute anime girls, figurines of cute anime girls… he really needs to find another hobby.

While there’s still some time, he thinks of what she might be using that money for. She is a gyaru after all, maybe it’s for the latest in fashion or makeup? It’s possible. Or maybe it’s for something important, like something big coming out in the future. Then again, with her personality, it could be just to have money.

“Oi.” The Otaku really needs to stop staring at the people he’s thinking of. “What are you starin’ at me for?” This situation is looking a lot like last week. When she was concerned he might spill her secret. “Are ya-”

“I would never!” He chose to nip this in the bud. Though his volume could do with some work. Everyone in class is looking at him now. “I mean, I would never… Uh, something...” There’s no excuse he could think of in his head to get him out of this.

“Whatever.” She grabbed him by the collar. “I’ll just have to beat you up then.” The Otaku is afraid as to what she is planning, but as she pulls him out of the room, there’s something she has to whisper to calm him down. “Just play along.”

“Oh no!” He gave some poorly acted dialogue. “Don’t hurt me.” As soon as they were out of sight from everyone else, she let go of him.

“You idiot, I thought I told you to be quiet about it!” She scolds him.

“I’m sorry, but you’re always so suspicious of me.” The Otaku defends himself from this verbal assault. “I don’t know why you don’t trust me, but I would never, ever try to get you in trouble.” There’s also the fact that he’d get in trouble too. But for him, that’s far from important between the two of them. “When have I ever let you down?”

“It’s just that…” She hasn’t let go of that moment on the roof. The Gyaru honestly thought that he was gunning for another girl. Yet, she couldn’t explain to herself why that made her so jealous. “Never mind, I’ll back off.” She turns away from the conversation. “Just remember, that if you even think of telling on me. That thing we did back there won’t be so fake.”

7