This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 72 Days
213 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Morning!” Himekawa leaps onto the Gyaru’s back, giving her a good morning greeting.

“Ohhh, morning.” She replies. All of this is happening right in front of the Otaku. Just as planned. Himekawa’s not naive, she can see the distance the two have found themselves in. While she’s unaware of their arrangement, it has done little to get the two close to what they used to be. Which wasn’t even that close to begin with.

The Otaku is standing, watching this scene unfold before him. The intended effect is happening. He’s jealous.

The boy thinks about how despite working, school hasn’t changed all that much for him. When he took the job, he was hopeful that he’d get closer to her, but it seems as though he’s more alone than ever.

“Otaku.” Well, alone with one other person. It’s Otomore, coming in to try and help him out here. “Are you ready?” He returns to her, a look of bewilderment.

“What do you mean?” He asks. “Did you come up with something?” She did, but he wasn’t sure if it is going to be effective. “...You want me to flirt with you?”

“Yes, you know, to make her a little jealous.” Surely, she’d attempt step in. Otomore wasn’t really certain what relationship the two had prior. She just assumed that this would make for a decent catalyst.

“Right, um…” He begins, but quickly realizes that he has no experience with this. What was something good to say? “I think you have beautiful eyes?” He spook, with a lack of confidence in the statement.

“Thank you.” She is a terrible actor, not actually reacting to what he said. Simply just reciting what she thinks would be the proper response.

Sure is a good thing that the Gyaru is very gullible. As she and Himekawa look on at this sight, it’s clear how unhappy she is to see it. The girl grits her teeth in displeasure at this scene.

For a moment, he glances over to her, it seems like this plan really is working. Though, she might be more likely to beat him up, now that he thinks about it more. Maybe this wasn’t such a great plan after all.

And this plan does fail, but not in the way he was expecting.

“Hey.” Another guy who isn’t aware of what’s going on walks up to the Gyaru. It’s the same one that asked her out a few weeks ago. He’s coming in for another attempt after being shot down. “Do you think we could, maybe, grab something to eat tomorrow?”

It’s as if time stops for the two of them. The Otaku looks on to her, he doesn’t want to see this. He doesn’t want her to say yes.

She glares back at him. After what she just saw him do, they both know what’s about to happen.

“Sure!” Her face, in an instant, turns to that happy smile of hers. The same one that he sees when she’s working. “I’d love to.” She turns around and walks away from the scene with this guy. Talking about their new found plans.

Ototmore apologizes for her failure of an idea. Himekawa instead plays along, following the couple as they leave.

The Otaku, however, can only stand and look in, sorrow in his face.

Today, the Gyaru has won the hurt game. But this is the type of game… Where everyone loses.

6