This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 70 Days
217 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The place where the two work at is always busy. So it’s no surprise that it’s jam-packed with hungry patrons waiting impatiently for their orders.

Being a relatively new worker to all this, the Otaku’s record isn’t exactly clean.

Bang! A collision from not paying attention as he attempts to bring out some food.

“Aaaaah!” Even the Gyaru is losing some composure in this situation. “What’d you do! We’re already busy enough!” She squats down to pick up the dropped meal.

“A-ah, S-S-I’m So sorry.” He apologizes. “I’ll clean that up right now!” This is just the most recent of all the screw-ups he’s done since coming here. On the inside, he wonders if getting his help of all things was really the best option she had. Now he’s dreading the yelling he’s going to receive from the boss.

“Hey, I’ll clean this place up.” She tells him. “You can go back to your station. Quickly now.” He’s a little surprised at her reaction. He would’ve thought that she’d be really angry at this sight. But, there’s not even a snide remark made from her as she picks up the pieces.

“Huh… Sure, Th-thank… You very much.” He does as she says, walking back to his spot in the kitchen and focusing on doing his best.

Now that they’ve resolved their problems, it seems that things are looking up now. Perhaps he could…

No! The boy violently shakes his head to throw that idea out of his brain. Sure, they’re friends, but that’s probably all she sees him as. If he confessed now, then surely she’ll reject him. Plus, he’s not looking to cause more potential problems right now. Enjoying what he has right now, that sounds like a much better idea.

Work ends without any more incident, something they both are very glad for.

“So…” She talks to him as they exit, sipping on a cup. “Got any plans after this?”

“Plans?” He stops and ponders the questions for a bit. “I was planning on just reading some manga when I got home.”

“Was?”

“Well…” He anxiously rubs the back of his head. “I just wanted to thank you for earlier.” So there’s another plan that he comes up with.

“Eat ramen?” She throws the cup away, using it to think over the offer. Though her answer was already made up. “If you’re paying, of course I’ll accepted.” She wraps her arm around his shoulder. Smiling with glee over some free quality food.

As they walk to the restaurant, the Otaku can’t help but reminisce over the past month.

“You know.” He says. “It’s kind of funny, but just a month ago, we were always at each other’s throats.”

“Yeah, plus I thought you were just some lame-o.” She replies. “Ya still are… But you’re also pretty cool too.” They arrive, but right before they enter. He stops.

Yeah, thing really were different just one month ago. Everything that’s just happened, was just in the last 30 days. His time as a gopher, their fight, him getting that job for her. All that, in such short time. Who knows what will come next?

“Oi, Otaku.” She calls out to him, bring the boy back to reality. “Ya coming or what? Don’t forget that you’re paying.”

“Hehe, of course I am.” He chuckles, and the two enter to enjoy a good meal between friends.

This was as far as I originally got over a year ago when I first wrote this. So everything after is from a year long break. So I apologize if things seems like they took a sudden turn in terms of writing.

7