This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 64 Days
176 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maybe there was a point to the Gyaru’s lack of interest in the game he was excited in. The Otaku really should be trying to go out more often and enjoying other things instead. That way, he can develop some confidence to finally try asking someone out.

Well, going to the arcade isn’t really getting out of his comfort zone, but it works for him. Especially when it’s got some great games that he also happens to be great at as well. That’s certainly one way to build confidence.

Except for today, where he finds himself getting trounced by his opponent.

“Oh come, again!?” He says out loud in frustration as he takes yet another defeat in one of his favorite fighting games. Whoever this person is, they’re either cheating or are really good.

And seeing that he knows whoever he’s playing against is sitting across on the other side of this cabinet, it’s certainly the latter. “Man…” He says, going around to congratulate them. “You’re really g-g-good!?” However, to his surprise, it’s not some sweaty nerd that’s taken him down a peg. Instead, it’s a rather cute girl. Not just any cute girl either.

“Hm? Oh hey, it’s you.” The person playing against him just so happens to be Koyamauchi, the little senior girl. Along with her is also her best friend, Kinjyou, who is the one speaking to him. “Well ain’t that funny. She’s really been kicking your butt.”

“Right… Funny…” He lose a ton of self esteem knowing that girl is somehow league above him in talent and skill. So looks aren’t the only thing going for her, and it just makes him seem that much more of a loser.

Speaking of said girl, she hasn’t even spoken a word to him after his appearance. Instead, Koyamauchi is too focused on the game to care about her surroundings, as another poor chap took the Otaku’s spot to play against her. “Guess I’ll be going now.” Disappointed, he begins to leave, but Kinjyou stops him.

“No wonder you ain’t got any friends.” She says. While it’s rather harsh of her to speak the truth, she stopped him to suggest a better idea. “Say, when she gets like this. It’s kind of lame just watching, since she’s hogging all the play time.” So in her mind, she thinks that maybe the two of them can go off to the tables to grab a bite to eat.

“You want to hang out… With me?” He’s surprised that such a beautiful girl would offer something like that to him. No one really does that, other than the Gyaru of course. Then again, these two look so similar, maybe they’re more alike than anyone thinks.

Though it’s also their similar appearances that got him in hot water in the first place. The Gyaru got really upset seeing him mistake the two. So he’s a bit doubtful on whether he should accept the offer. “I don’t know…”

“Well, if you ain’t gonna join me. Guess I’ll just go off by myself then.” She begins to walk off, and he makes a hasty decision.

“Wait! I’ll come too.”

5