This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 56 Days
127 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That was an unfortunate turn of events for him after what happened yesterday. It seemed that being apparently caught with her best friend, the Gyaru is upset with him yet again. What is up with her? It’s not like she own him. Though to be fair, some people might get that idea with all the running around he does with her.

But it’s no big deal, since they usually are fine when they’re together at work with their secret jobs. So the Otaku isn’t worried about that. However, there is someone he should be more concerned with right about now.

And it’s not the be scared of type, but more the, get excited and hope to not mess up type of deal.

“Oi, Otaku!” That would be Kinjyou coming along with the books he lent her to read over the weekend. “Over here!” She calls him over the moment lunch has begun to not only returns his stuff, but to also talk about it. Compared to her lookalike, she’s a ton nicer to him. In terms of appearance, it’s really just up in the air on that seeing as they’re very similar.

“I hope you liked it.” He says, feeling a bead of sweat falling down in his anxiety to her response. If she didn’t, then that would be a blow in her liking him as a person. A lot of these manga could be considered his personality. Hmm, saying that out loud makes him sound a lot more pathetic when one thinks about it.

“It was so much fun to read.” She exclaims. “I really thought the couple were so cute together!” It appears that choosing a romcom fit her well enough. Kinjyou isn’t really different from that many girls when it comes to gushing about love. “I hope they get together soon. The teasing is just too much.”

“Ehh, the story’s not done yet.” He is caught up on the rest of the series. Unfortunately, the main couple have yet to properly cross the line yet, which is an issue when there’s already over a hundred chapters. “To be honest, the male lead is kind of a bit too shy.”

“Really? I actually thought he was so cute” Her saying that gets his ears to perk up and heat up. It was one thing to say the couple were cute, that was kind of the point. But hearing her say that about a character who looked an awful lot like him grabbed his attention.

“Y-You thought he was cute?” He asks, as if trying to get confirmation on a different question.

“Oh?” She smiles mischievously. “What’s wrong?” For a moment, he thinks he’s caught. “Jealous of a fictional character?”

“What?” That certainly was not the direction he thought she was going in. “N-no, of course not.”

“Ha!” She laughs and puts her finger over his lips. “You shouldn’t be that jealous, but maybe you could lend me the rest of your books?”

5