This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 55 Days
136 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ahh…” The Otaku sighs. It’s hard working when you’ve also got school to deal with. Having to do this gig during the weekdays sure puts a number on his mostly unfit body. It’s only worth it to him since it pays well enough for him to be able to continue to feed his hobby. Oh, that and be able to hang out with the Gyaru, who seems not upset with him when they’re alone together there.

Well, alone in the sense that they’re the only people they know there. Though he still can’t help but wonder why exactly she’s even doing this job in the first place. Someone like her doesn’t seem to need to do it, but then again he has no clue about her life outside of work and school.

Anyway, he at last has finally gotten off his shirt, closer to dinner time. She was so tired, that the girl just said she was going straight home without even considering to hang out with him after. Not that she did that normally either.

So now that he’s alone, the boy decides to stop by a noodle place to grab a bite to eat. His mom already knows he won’t be home for dinner, so she doesn’t have to worry about his portion. Good thing he makes enough money that a small bowl here isn’t even much of a dent.

“I’ll take some udon.” He says as he sits down at a table all alone. It’s normal for him to eat all by himself, but it is kind of lame that the only times he shares dinner with someone is with his mom. There was one time with the Gyaru, but that was it. “Thank you.”

“Mmh, Can I get another bowl please?” As he’s waiting for his own food, he hears someone loudly call out for another order. It’s a little rude, but it makes sense as he’s pretty much the only other person around to be annoyed by that shouting. “This is really good!” As well as all that loud slurping of noodles too. Who is this supposed to be? They’re eating is making it hard to hear their voice clearly.

“Hey, could you please…” He’s about to tell whoever it is to be a little considerate of his existence. That’s when he finally sees who it is, and the sight shocks him. “S-senpai?” Of all the people he could’ve ran in to, it’s the senior girl, Koyamauchi.

“Hmm?” She’s a little confused to see him, a noodle strand hangs from her mouth as she pauses to stare at him. “Ah, it’s you!” Fortunately for him, she’s a glad to see him. “How are you doing?”

“Oh, um, good?” He’s a bit taken aback from her warm response. “I was just stopping by to grab something to eat.” His server arrives with a bowl hot and ready just for him as he says this.

“Hey, bring that here.” She beckons the server, which the person obliges despite it being an order for someone else. For a moment, the Otaku thinks she’s about to steal his food just like she did before. “You should come sit and eat with me.” Instead, she’s offering him something great. “I’ve been meaning to talk about that game we both got.”

“Really?” He’s a bit unsure about joining her, but she’s been really nice. “Sure!”

5