This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 52 Days
138 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That was an unfortunate event that occurred yesterday. A lot of people seem to be upset with him now, even after his numerous attempts to tell them that she was lying. So basically most of the class hates his guts. On the bright side, as high schooler everyone’s going to forget about it by the time Monday rolls around anyway. So he’ll live with it for now.

Something else that catches his attention as they enter their break is the behavior of the Gyaru. It’s not typical to see her just laying her head onto her arms and resting onto her desk. Normally, she’s out and about chatting it up with pretty much any person she knows. So to see her not acting sociable is enough to grab his attention.

“Is something wrong?” He asks her. It’s easy to do so, seeing as they sit right next to each other.

“I’m just so bored.” She replies. A simple reaction that makes sense seeing as it’s also Friday. “I want to do something, but it’s not easy when… You know.” She refers to the only thing known between the two of them. It’s true that work gets in the way of things teens their age want to do. He wants to read manga and play video games, and she wants to hang out in public with friends while laughing about dumb things.

“Yeah, it’s pretty tiring too, isn’t it?” He responds. When they get off of work, he just wants to lay down in bed and not do anything. Even reading is too much of a task for his body during that time. “But, we don’t have to worry about that on Sunday this week.”

“Ugh, that’s my problem.” She groans over the unfortunate twist of fate. “Everyone I know is busy with stuff on that day.” So that stroke of bad luck just seems like she’s stuck doing something on her own.

“Too bad, I don’t have anything to do on that day either.” He has to agree with her conundrum. Most of the girls he knows don’t typically hang out with him outside of class.

“Unless.” Then, she gets an idea. “How about we do something together?” It’s a smart idea, and an offer that’s impossible for him to resist. Even if he has doubts about doing it. “Unless you want to tell me that Himekawa wasn’t lying after all.” Of course, she raises an eyebrow, still upset about the supposed play her best friend did in front of the class.

“N-no, of course not.” He denies the allegations. “Sure, we c-can… Hang out on Sunday.” The boy can’t believe his luck. He’s honestly about to get a nice day with this beautiful girl.

“Great, then I’ll text you when and where!” She smiles, her mood’s taken a complete turn around from yesterday.

5