This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 48 Days
130 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku is sure glad he doesn’t have to worry about that on Thursday. Sure, it’s Tuesday right now, but just the idea of avoiding something for once has made him quite happy. Nothing’s going to change his mind, even if the Gyaru’s slight pleadings make it hard to resist temptation.

So to try and do his best and not cave in, the boy heads over to the cafeteria away from his classroom during lunch. It’s away from them and it also has the bonus of being able to look for Otomore. He hasn’t seen her since their meeting at the convenience store, and that ended up being a bit awkward. So it would be nice to make things slightly better.

“Hey!” He yells upon seeing… Well more like hearing her as she walks about with her music cranked way too loud. “How are you!?”

“Hmm?” She turns off her music once again, giving everyone’s ears some relief. “Oh, I’m good. You?” It seems she’s back to that normal personality he’s used to from her during school. Then, what was that embarrassed act she had on when they met before?

“I’m well, and this time, no, I’m not running around getting bread for her.”

“Really? Then why are you here then?” She asks. It’s not often he’s seen outside of his classroom except to get food. At least, not for her.

“Ah, well…” He explains to her the situation about Himekawa and how the Gyaru wants him to come along to help. Admittedly, he doesn’t want to since the boy isn’t particularly close to the girl. “You understand, right?”

“I do.” She nods in agreement, but does have different thoughts about the event itself. “Except, is she still looking for help?”

“It sounds like even if I came along, then it’ll still be overwhelming.” That was another reason why he doesn’t want to go. The boy already gets enough of that when he’s working at the fast food place. He doesn’t need to do it under unpaid circumstances too.

“Hmm, maybe I’ll ask to see if they’ll take my help.” With that, Otomore turns around and begins to make her way towards his classroom. “Would you join then?” He thinks he knows what she’s trying to do here.

“Of course not.” He answers. This must be a test to see his interest in her, which while this girl is admittedly cute, the Otaku really doesn’t want to go.

“Fine, I’ll go ask them by myself then.” Now she’s gone and he’s in shock. So… She wasn’t doing it to see if it’ll get him to join. He really got too full of himself there. She was thinking of doing it anyway. Well, she is a gyaru, and the boy figures that gyarus should stick together.

4