This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 43 Days
110 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku is really excited for this day to come. Man, it was only just a few days ago that he got to see all the girls in such cute outfits. But now he’s somewhere that’s fitting of his own domain. That being the arcade to attend a fighting game tournament. And this time, he’s not doing it alone.

“Great, I’m so glad you could make it.” Koyamauchi greeted him as the pair get themselves entered into the tournament. Today, he’s not holding back a bit against their competition. This time, he brought gaming gloves.

Quickly, with many attendants here, both to compete and to watch as spectators, the matches begin. The pair are well above in talent compared to most of the others. That makes sense for him, as the boy has grown up playing these games for countless of hours. It totally was worth not building social skills to get good at these titles.

“Ha, we won again.” He says aloud as they march their way through the contestants. These two have now won the semifinals, and its going to be time to battle it out to become the champions. Apparently there’s a great prize for the winners. They get free tickets to a popular amusement park.

“This should be easy.” She’s arrogant with her ego after all their near flawless victories to get here. However, it seems that their opponents didn’t get here due to some fluke. They too have some great skills to match as well.

It goes back in forth in their tag team efforts, but the Otaku is confident. He knows that Koyamauchi is better than him, but the boy has gotten better since their last battle. So now’s the time for him to step up for her sake. That said, this other boy who seems to be about his age is truly awesome at this game too. They oddly look similar too, with their glasses. So it seems that this boy isn’t too different from him in terms of interests.

Either way, they were really good at this game, and the balanced did indeed nearly tip over on their side. However, neither the Otaku nor Koyamauchi gave up. They both focused heavily on the game, ignoring the crowd around them as they tagged up for a powerful combo that knocked out both their opponents.

“We did it!” He yelled out in a cheer. This was the first time he had accomplished something so great in his life. In their excitement, he hugged her tightly to celebrate the victory.

“Yeah, we did!” At first, she was too caught up in the excitement to notice. However, slowly the pair looked each other in the eye, noticing how close… No, there was no distance between them now.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Quickly, he separated from him, their faces both filled with red from their awkward moment. The Otaku didn’t even realize that the first time he’d hug another girl would come so easily after living a life without it.

“I-it’s okay.” She assured him with a wry smile on her face.

3