This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 37 Days
152 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a not so long day after work, the Otaku finds himself heading over to where Otomore told him to meet her at. He had to quickly run home first to change and take a shower, or else she’d be curious as to why he smelled like french fries. It was already hard enough working with the Gyaru, but it was paramount that no one knew they had jobs as that was against school rules.

Anyway, he heads on over to the agreed upon spot to run into Otomore once more. This time, she’s wearing more presentable clothing compared to the last time they saw each other in public. It’s not that much different from before, other than her cleaner hair.

The girl’s wearing a hoodie over what he assumes to be a plain shirt. Then she’s got on a red short skirt that only goes down mid thigh. Personally, he never took her for the type to wear dresses and skirts outside of school. She just gave him a vibe of a punk girl with tight jeans. Not that he’s complaining about this either.

“Hey.” He greets her and she shows him where she planned on taking them. Otomore leads them into a shop just around the corner. It’s a music store, with tons of albums set up on shelves. The Otaku’s not surprised with this, seeing as music is definitely the main thing he knows about her. As stereotypical as she might sound, he’s not one to say he’s any different.

“Thanks for coming with me.” She says as the girl fingers through some of the albums. “I don’t know anyone else who’s into this. So it’s nice to have some company while I’m shopping.” It’s weird to him seeing her look through those large vinyls. Mainly because he only ever sees her in public with those headphones. The boy always figured she preferred streaming services over physical.

“What’s this for?” He asks, pointing out a stand that has some headphones.

“It’s for sampling some songs.” She explains as the girl sets up one of the discs by it for public use. “Just put this on.” Otomore hands him one of the headphones to place in his left ear.

“Um…” He’s worried now that she’s settings the volume. “Maybe it’d be better if it wasn’t so loud?”

“But music’s supposed to be listened to loud.” She frowns. No wonder this girl’s always going about her day blasting those sounds. “Okay, if you want it to be quieter.”

“Thank you.” He puts it on and she begins playing the song. It’s familiar to him, probably because he’s likely heard it when she’s around. “Hey, shouldn’t I have both headphones?” At this point, he’s still only listening to it with his left.

“That’s because the other one’s for me.” She says, taking it and connecting it to her right ear. Since she’s also standing to his right, that leaves little space from the headphone cable for them to have a gap between them.

“Eh?” Now their cheeks are nearly touching as she closes her eyes to soak in the musical notes. He, on the other hand, can’t even concentrate on the lyrics. Otomore’s so close to him as he can’t help but take a good look at her snow white and soft face. So pretty that for a moment, he wishes he could steal a kiss.

“So, did you like it?” After what feels like an eternity, the song’s over and she opens her eyes once again. He has to quickly lean back to not give away that he was staring at her.

“Yes.” He answers, but given the circumstances. The Otaku didn’t even listen to the song.

3