This Gyaru Will Date the Otaku in 36 Days
133 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Otaku’s Sunday’s have been pretty interesting lately. Today, he’s got himself a dat… No, it’s totally not a date. He’s just so happens to have a free ticket just like Koyamauchi for winning that gaming tournament last week. Of course they’d go together there seeing as they earned it together.

Anyway, that’s totally not why he’s dressed up a bit better than normal, keeping his hair clean and straight. No, obviously he’s always like that every time he spends a day out with a cute girl.

“H-Hi…” And he always gives out a nervous greeting up meeting her at the entrance. Of course, she also happens to have such a pretty outfit that’s gotten him a bit with a loss for words, but that’s normal too.

“Hey.” She seems a bit nervous today too, as if what they’re doing is something they’ve never done before. Actually, he’s never seen her hang out with many boys, so it’s not like the Otaku really knows what she’s normally like without him. “Anyway, come on let’s get inside.” She’s quick to rush them in.

The place is really popular, mainly with couples. So thankfully they don’t look out of place. Not because they want to be viewed as a real couple, just that no one things either of them are weird.

“I need to calm down.” He mutters to himself as they get onto a ride. The Otaku is anxious, but it’s not because of the roller coaster they’re getting on. It’s just that he’s still gotten a bit stuck with what Kinjyou teased him about with all these girls. Of course, none of them held romantic feelings for him, right? The idea that so many beautiful girls would be interested in a hapless otaku like him seemed a laughable idea.

“Ahh! Whoo!” Koyamauchi yells out as they get up to speed from the sudden downfall of their coaster. In her excitement, she also grabs onto his arm tightly as if a little scared of the ride their on. Once they slow down, she takes note of her accidental move and quickly lets go. “Sorry…”

“It’s no problem.” He tells her, then they get off together. As fun as things have been so far, he can sense the tension between them. The boy puts all the blame on himself, but soon she speaks up.

“I’m sorry, I’m kind of making things awkward, aren’t I?” She’s the one to point it out first. “It’s just that I’m letting Kinjyou get to me a little.”

“Really? I’ve been feeling the same way.” There’s something about having that in common that gives him comfort. Like the stress has melted off his shoulders. The pair look each other in the eye after admitting the truth.

“Hahaha!” They both share a hearty laugh from the realization.

“That’s just silly, isn’t it?” She says. He agrees, and it seems they’ve finally been able to return back to having more natural feelings. “Now come on!” She takes his hands without any hesitation. “We can’t just stop by this park and not run up all their food stands.”

“Hehe, you really have quite an appetite.” He comments as she pulls him along into the food court. After that, all they did was eat all the foods they had to offer.

3